PDA

View Full Version : I Have The Answers

SoonerInKCMO
10/14/2006, 09:31 PM
As to why this season has succs compared to expectations.

Bear with me for a moment...

There have been three games that have ended up badly overall:
1. Oregon - Lost
2. Texas - Lost
3. ISU - Season ending injury for Adrian Peterson

These are the only three games that I've recorded on my DVR. Now, before you start blaming me, let me explain myself.

I have a friend that lives in Chicago that recently came into town for business. We spoke on the morning of the Oregon game to figure out what we might do while she was in town. Later that day... well you know what happened.

On the Tuesday of the week she was here, she e-mailed me and asked if I wanted to go to the Royals game. So that's what we did on the night of the 19th.

Did I mention she's from Chicago? She's a Cub fan. Life-long. Die-hard. Has the bad JuJu to show for it. Here's what happened to the Royals while she was here:
- Started a nine game losing streak
- Grudzielanek is running to 1st (while my friend is yelling "run Grudzie!!") and pulls a groin muscle that keeps him out the rest of the season
- The day after we went to the game, manager Buddy Bell goes to the doctor and finds that he has cancer on his tonsils.
Her JuJu is bad and it is powerful.

After presenting this information to said friend, she confirms that she has an excess of the bad JuJu and that the Cubs have won a total of three of the 20-something games she's been to this season. My belief is that she has transferred some of this JuJu to me and the teams for which I root.

As we all know, the Cubs curse is because of some BS about a goat that couldn't get in the stadium or something. We also know that we've gotten some good JuJu from doing some bad things to the animals of our opponents. A few years ago, we drowned a bunch of kittens and won a lot of games. I think it's time to get some new JuJu with some new animals...

Therefore, I present the rallying cry for this week:

I HATE COLORADO AND WANT TO BARBECUE THEIR GOATS!!!! :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf:

SoonerInKCMO
10/14/2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I pretty much knew this sucked as soon as I posted it.

OUinFLA
10/14/2006, 10:44 PM
someone will jump on the "blame you" bandwagon.
not me though

sanantoniosooner
10/14/2006, 10:46 PM
Why did Billy Simms have to dive so much?

sanantoniosooner
10/14/2006, 10:47 PM
Not to mention Spencer Tillman

It's SPENCER f'n TILLMAN'S fault.

yermom
10/14/2006, 10:49 PM
i hope you got something out of this deal ;)

Sooner_Bob
10/14/2006, 10:50 PM
:les: Stop drop and roll!!

josh09
10/14/2006, 11:40 PM
As to why this season has succs compared to expectations.

Bear with me for a moment...

There have been three games that have ended up badly overall:
1. Oregon - Lost
2. Texas - Lost
3. ISU - Season ending injury for Adrian Peterson

These are the only three games that I've recorded on my DVR. Now, before you start blaming me, let me explain myself.

I have a friend that lives in Chicago that recently came into town for business. We spoke on the morning of the Oregon game to figure out what we might do while she was in town. Later that day... well you know what happened.

On the Tuesday of the week she was here, she e-mailed me and asked if I wanted to go to the Royals game. So that's what we did on the night of the 19th.

Did I mention she's from Chicago? She's a Cub fan. Life-long. Die-hard. Has the bad JuJu to show for it. Here's what happened to the Royals while she was here:
- Started a nine game losing streak
- Grudzielanek is running to 1st (while my friend is yelling "run Grudzie!!") and pulls a groin muscle that keeps him out the rest of the season
- The day after we went to the game, manager Buddy Bell goes to the doctor and finds that he has cancer on his tonsils.
Her JuJu is bad and it is powerful.

After presenting this information to said friend, she confirms that she has an excess of the bad JuJu and that the Cubs have won a total of three of the 20-something games she's been to this season. My belief is that she has transferred some of this JuJu to me and the teams for which I root.

As we all know, the Cubs curse is because of some BS about a goat that couldn't get in the stadium or something. We also know that we've gotten some good JuJu from doing some bad things to the animals of our opponents. A few years ago, we drowned a bunch of kittens and won a lot of games. I think it's time to get some new JuJu with some new animals...

Therefore, I present the rallying cry for this week:

I HATE COLORADO AND WANT TO BARBECUE THEIR GOATS!!!! :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf: :bsmf:

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT