PDA

View Full Version : The Final Hoorah

85Sooner
10/14/2006, 06:04 PM
So, chances are that AD will not put the OU helmet on again.
That said, I was wondering how they ( the sports dept etc..) will be able to let Adrian have that final GREAT moment as a Sooner.
I'm sure PT will get a huge screaming standing ovation on senior day before strting his last game as a Sooner. Since AD is not a senior, he will not be in that group. The question is, How will OU figure a way for AD to get his moment.

My thought would be for the University to gather up all heisman finalist to honor at one of the remaining games. That way he is introduced and is able to recieve the ovation he so richly deserves. What do you think? How can they do it?

BermudaSooner
10/14/2006, 06:06 PM
Promise him a big ovation at 2007 Senior Day. ;)

StoopTroup
10/14/2006, 06:12 PM
MVP in OUr Bowl Game.

Texas Golfer
10/14/2006, 06:29 PM
So, chances are that AD will not put the OU helmet on again.
That said, I was wondering how they ( the sports dept etc..) will be able to let Adrian have that final GREAT moment as a Sooner.
I'm sure PT will get a huge screaming standing ovation on senior day before strting his last game as a Sooner. Since AD is not a senior, he will not be in that group. The question is, How will OU figure a way for AD to get his moment.

My thought would be for the University to gather up all heisman finalist to honor at one of the remaining games. That way he is introduced and is able to recieve the ovation he so richly deserves. What do you think? How can they do it?

There will have to be a tribute to him some time next year. To do anything this year would be premature in that he may still come back next year.