PDA

View Full Version : Please God, don't let Ohio State win the NC...

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2006, 04:42 PM
...and someone else besides Troy Smith wins the Heisman.

Ok, my season has totally blown at this point:
First, we get screwed by refs...
Then, we beat ourselves aganst Texass...
Then, we lose our best player ever to a FREAK injury...

Can you please spare me even more college football pain and smite that team in Columbus?

Amen.

BoomerSooner79
10/14/2006, 04:45 PM
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2006, 04:46 PM
If they win tonight, I'm definitely on their bandwagon!!!

bri
10/14/2006, 04:50 PM
Okay, so what the hell did tOSU do to you? You want me to go get your lunch money back from them?

meoveryouxinfinity
10/14/2006, 04:53 PM
I'd rather tOSU win it than Texas. Hook 'em

Snrfn4ever08
10/14/2006, 04:59 PM
I'd rather tOSU win it than Texas. Hook 'em
Who here wouldn't?

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2006, 05:01 PM
Lived in Ohio for nine long years...have the worst bandwagon fans EVER (they were calling for John Cooper's head in 1998 when they had only one loss and finished #2)!!! Plus they set the town on fire every chance they get (see this past year after the Texass win).

But the main personal reason I hate em...

I had decided to go to OU my junior year of high school for meteorology. tOSU calls me up and says they'll give me money if I go there to major in atmospheric science...got my attention. They had me on the freaking money promise hook for an entire year before telling me they never intended on giving me money. So I told em that I was going to OU. They asked why...I replied "They have a better meteorology school and a better football team."

Yah...there's more to that too, but that's the meat of the reason as to why I hate em more than I hate Texass...and I REALLY HATE TEXASS!!!

Top ten teams I hate:
10. Any Team Corso beats off to on Gameday.
9. Fat Phil U
8. Quackers
7. All-barn
6. "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexyyy" U
5. Domers
4. Lester U
3. SUCC
2. Whorns
1. tOSU

Snrfn4ever08
10/14/2006, 05:03 PM
Lived in Ohio for nine long years...have the worst bandwagon fans EVER (they were calling for John Cooper's head in 1998 when they had only one loss and finished #2)!!! Plus they set the town on fire every chance they get (see this past year after the Texass win).

But the main personal reason I hate em...

I had decided to go to OU my junior year of high school for meteorology. tOSU calls me up and says they'll give me money if I go there to major in atmospheric science...got my attention. They had me on the freaking money promise hook for an entire year before telling me they never intended on giving me money. So I told em that I was going to OU. They asked why...I replied "They have a better meteorology school and a better football team."

Yah...there's more to that too, but that's the meat of the reason as to why I hate em more than I hate Texass!
That's a good enough reason for me. Of course, any reason would be enough for me to hate 'em.

GottaHavePride
10/14/2006, 05:09 PM
So we're all on the West Virginia bandwagon now? I want to see some couches on fire. ;)

Snrfn4ever08
10/14/2006, 05:10 PM
So we're all on the West Virginia bandwagon now? I want to see some couches on fire. ;)
(See one of reasons for hating tOSU listed above)

;)

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2006, 05:11 PM
Fine with me...just as long as no one on my hated list wins!

bri
10/14/2006, 05:19 PM

http://legolas.mdh.se/~adb93tem/b&b/pics/lighter.jpg

FIRE! FIRE!!!!!

GottaHavePride
10/14/2006, 05:21 PM
Dude, that one's on a website called Legolas?

TOLKIEN GEEK!

bexar county horn
10/14/2006, 05:26 PM
...and someone else besides Troy Smith wins the Heisman.

Ok, my season has totally blown at this point:
Then, we beat ourselves aganst Texas

We beat ourselves against texas?Was i watching the same game as you?Yes OU had some turnovers in that game,but the main reason for those fumbles were some hellacious hits....I know its hard,but sometimes you have to give the devil his due.

oumartin
10/14/2006, 05:39 PM
they are by far the best team in college football this year..
congrats to them. Tressel can coach

Texas Golfer
10/14/2006, 06:24 PM
I've never been anti-Ohio State but I don't want Smith to win the Heisman. He is being so pushed by ESPN and Smith has less yards passing than AD has rushing. PT has more yards passing than does Smith.

Texas Golfer
10/14/2006, 06:27 PM
We beat ourselves against texas?Was i watching the same game as you?Yes OU had some turnovers in that game,but the main reason for those fumbles were some hellacious hits....I know its hard,but sometimes you have to give the devil his due.

We lost three fumbles. Two by AD (one where he hit the ground with the ball and they incorrectly called fumble and the lateral that wasn't a lateral) and one by Inglesias. Only the Inglesias fumble was caused by the Horns and that wasn't a "hellacious hit". The Horns stripped him of the ball.

sooner518
10/14/2006, 06:30 PM
how about the fact that our QB was kicked off the team for doing the exact same thing that Troy Smith did? Can that be why I hate them?

Im pulling for Florida

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2006, 10:04 PM
...and the fact they should've been severely penalized for all the Maurice Clarett crap...

The Troy Smith case just freaking blows...don't even get me started on that one!

TopDawg
10/14/2006, 10:08 PM
I don't mind OSU so much, but I'd prefer for Mich, WVU or Louisville to win it out of the current Top 10 teams. I've been a Rich Rodriguez fan for a few years now.

SoonerDood
10/14/2006, 10:16 PM
God hates us.
Satan hates us.
Media hates us.

SoonerLB
10/14/2006, 11:09 PM
I hate Ohio State and hope that Michigan steamrolls them! Troy Smith and the Heisman DO NOT belong in the same room! Oh, and Ted Ginn Jr. is WAY overpaid, er........over rated!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/14/2006, 11:12 PM
I don't mind OSU so much, but I'd prefer for Mich, WVU or Louisville to win it out of the current Top 10 teams. I've been a Rich Rodriguez fan for a few years now.There ya go. I was sorry to see Florida fold, tonight. Guess they aren't as good as I had hoped. A Michigan title wouldn't be particularly welcomed by me, as they have too many NC'S like tOSU, suc, and (God forbid) the whorns. Go Louisville and WVa.

mdklatt
10/14/2006, 11:14 PM
Can you please spare me even more college football pain and smite that team in Columbus?

And open the door a little wider for another Texas/USC MNC game?? Oh hell no.

Scott D
10/14/2006, 11:15 PM
you just are against Michigan because it's a blue state.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/15/2006, 12:30 AM
you just are against Michigan because it's a blue state.Naw, it's all the national hype the teams from the Big 10 get, but mostly it's that I would prefer a newcomer like Louisville or WVU, or even a team from the SEC(except Alabama-too many NC's already)

AllAboutThe'O'
10/15/2006, 12:47 AM
My college football watching buddy is a big Michigan fan, so he's already anticipating the big game in Columbus. I'm not a Michigan fan, but we both agree that we want the maize and blue to go in and knock the Buckeyes down a peg.

Scott D
10/15/2006, 12:49 AM
they've definitely got the defense to do it. Unlike in years past, I think this defense can do a real good job on Troy Smith, and I'd expect Leon Hall to either shut down Ginn or Gonzales.

AllAboutThe'O'
10/15/2006, 01:01 AM
But I've always suscribed to the theory to "never bet on a Lloyd Carr-coached team." Can I resist that just one time and go with the Wolverines in that one?

SoonerStormchaser
10/15/2006, 11:02 AM
Ok...I'm on the "anyone but Texass, tOSU and SUCC" bandwagon

Harry Beanbag
10/15/2006, 11:07 AM
And open the door a little wider for another Texas/USC MNC game?? Oh hell no.

No kidding. I'm hoping for as many undefeated teams as possible this year, with USC not being one of them.

stoopified
10/15/2006, 12:04 PM
Chaser I must disagree with your paryer.It should read Dear God don't let UT or usc win the national title.Don't let Slaton from WV win the Heisman and ps lead the Horns unto a four-game meltdown.Amen.