PDA

View Full Version : If Thompson had played like this against Tejas...

the_ouskull
10/14/2006, 12:51 PM
...I would currently be researching a medically possible way for me to have his ebony ninja assassin babies.

the_ouskull

Newbomb Turk
10/14/2006, 12:52 PM
It's a bit easier to play ISU at home than texass in the Cotton Bowl.

Cam
10/14/2006, 12:54 PM
It wasn't PT against Texas. That is unless he's now responsible for catching and hanging onto the ball as well as throwing it.

1stTimeCaller
10/14/2006, 12:55 PM
This is football, not figure skating. The other team has a say in how well you look on the field.

the_ouskull
10/14/2006, 12:55 PM
...and if our defense had tackled like this at Tejas, there's a good chance they could have put up triple digits against us. How do you have a mental lapse like that, against a runner that's already been killing you, at the very end of a half, and potentially (they're reviewing it) costing us 3 or even 7 points?

Gah.

the_ouskull

Little_Red
10/14/2006, 12:56 PM
If we had hit like Texas, and like we used to, it would have been different, you're right.

1stTimeCaller
10/14/2006, 01:00 PM
wahhhhh I'm crying and I don't really know why, whaaaaaa.

Oregon was a few games ago. we can stop whining about it now.

TIA

Little_Red
10/14/2006, 01:22 PM
Okay, you're welcome.

the_ouskull
10/14/2006, 01:35 PM
How, exactly, was his post referencing Oregon in any way, shape, or form? I'm just curious... I'm PRETTY sure this is an OU / Texas thread... and a Paul Thompson thread, I suppose, being as I was spending my free time earlier contemplating ways to have his children.

the_ouskull

1stTimeCaller
10/14/2006, 01:38 PM
How, exactly, was his post referencing Oregon in any way, shape, or form? I'm just curious... I'm PRETTY sure this is an OU / Texas thread... and a Paul Thompson thread, I suppose, being as I was spending my free time earlier contemplating ways to have his children.

the_ouskull

well, I assumed that LilRed is not an idiot so I assumed that he was talking about the call in Oregon.

If one assumption was wrong then both are.

The Texas game was a few days ago as well. Actually, we're in the 3rd quarter of the Iowa State game. keep up.

Crucifax Autumn
10/14/2006, 02:59 PM
I haven't been here long, but it's obvious there are a few people lying in wait for a chance to attack others in irrelevant and uncalled for ways.

Makes us Sooners look like *******s!

1stTimeCaller
10/14/2006, 03:10 PM
I'm an *******, no doubt about it.

There are also others on here that continue to whine about bad officiating and it makes us Sooners look like pussies.

Get over it. We were not robbed nor screwed into a loss by the officials in Dallas. We've heard all there is to hear about Oregon. It just gets old.