PDA

View Full Version : THIS WORLD IS UNJUST

Widescreen
10/13/2006, 02:06 PM
Cindy Sheehan DID NOT win the Nobel Peace Prize after she announced the other day that she was a finalist for the award. It was given to some Bangladeshi dude today for his efforts to provide a program of small loans to the poorest people. How on earth can that possibly compare to Cindy Sheehan's courageous rants against the president and our military? :mad:

skycat
10/13/2006, 02:10 PM
Cindy Sheehan DID NOT win the Nobel Peace Prize after she announced the other day that she was a finalist for the award. It was given to some Bangladeshi dude today for his efforts to provide a program of small loans to the poorest people. How on earth can that possibly compare to Cindy Sheehan's courageous rants against the president and our military? :mad:

One of the guys here at work knows the peace prize winner. I'm pretty sure that makes me cool. :cool:

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2006, 02:21 PM
One of the guys here at work knows the peace prize winner. I'm pretty sure that makes me cool. :cool:

So, I heard that Tuba slept with Cindy Sheehan... that makes all y'all cool... :stunned:

olevetonahill
10/13/2006, 02:23 PM
Im so piszed

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/13/2006, 04:38 PM
Is it true that besides Cindy Sheehan, another darkside candidate is Hugo Chavez, of Venezuela?

Scott D
10/13/2006, 04:42 PM
well Rush was up for it, but Oxycotingate pretty much took away all of his votes.

Sooner_Bob
10/13/2006, 04:44 PM
Ewwwww . . . Rush vs. Sheehan smack . . .

1stTimeCaller
10/13/2006, 05:01 PM
In other awesome news I hear that she is posing for Hustler. I'll be standing in line so I can be the first to purchase it.

:hot:

10/13/2006, 05:02 PM
well Rush was up for it, but Oxycotingate pretty much took away all of his votes.I'm serious, was Hugo Chavez actually being considered?

Scott D
10/13/2006, 05:08 PM
have you considered using the internet to do research....I mean there's that nifty little google button you can type 2006 Nobel Peace Prize in, and get news info.

1stTimeCaller
10/13/2006, 05:16 PM
have you considered using the internet to do research....I mean there's that nifty little google button you can type 2006 Nobel Peace Prize in, and get news info.

How do you prevent the stories from the MSM from showing up in the results? He doesn't have time to wade through lies and half-truths.

Okla-homey
10/13/2006, 05:16 PM
Back during the Cold War, there was some outfit called "Physicians for World Peace" (or other such drivel) who were shills for the Sovs in their opposition to the deployment of tac nukes to Europe. They won the danged thing too.

Nevermind the fact, those tac nukes tipped the balance in favor of right and good vs. the godless commies in Europe.

Frankly, I've always believed Nobel Peace prizes are overrrated.

colleyvillesooner
10/13/2006, 05:17 PM
How do you prevent the stories from the Fox News from showing up in the results? He doesn't have time to wade through lies and half-truths.

Fixed ;)

1stTimeCaller
10/13/2006, 05:21 PM
you freaking broked it Coffeyville. What's wrong wit choo these days?

GrapevineSooner
10/13/2006, 05:21 PM
Well, ever since Arafat won it...

10/13/2006, 06:03 PM
The point, SO leftys, is that the Nobel people are absolute dunderheads for considering Chavez, no?(for you guys to suggest I can't think my way through to Googling up some info is, as they say "priceless")

Scott D
10/13/2006, 07:28 PM
well I had to make sure that Rush talked you through his instructional podcast of "How to use Google"

1stTimeCaller
10/13/2006, 07:59 PM
The point, SO leftys, is that the Nobel people are absolute dunderheads for considering Chavez, no?(for you guys to suggest I can't think my way through to Googling up some info is, as they say "priceless")

being as you still do not know if Chavez was or wasn't a nominne is indeed priceless.

10/13/2006, 08:00 PM
being as you still do not know if Chavez was or wasn't a nominne is indeed priceless.haha, important stuff, eh?

1stTimeCaller
10/13/2006, 08:04 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha

you don't know how to look it up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jerk
10/13/2006, 08:05 PM
Chavez replaced his army's standard rifle - the FN-FAL (greatest battle rifle ever) with that commie peice of sh*t ak-47, which is stamped from sheet metal and made for peasants.

I hope the motherf*cker burns in hell! Don't you?

1stTimeCaller
10/13/2006, 08:10 PM
Chavez replaced his army's standard rifle - the FN-FAL (greatest battle rifle ever) with that commie peice of sh*t ak-47.

I hope the motherf*cker burns in hell! Don't you?

lemonade.

maybe we could go down there and pick up some surplus FN-FALs on the cheap?

Jerk
10/13/2006, 08:11 PM
lemonade.

maybe we could go down there and pick up some surplus FN-FALs on the cheap?

All parts are legal to import except the barrel and the receiver.

Boycott citgo! They're commies!