PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Moving

AllAboutThe'O'
10/13/2006, 12:11 AM
Which I have spent the last three days (as well as tomorrow) doing, moving from a one-bedroom to a two-bedroom apartment. But when I come home now, I'll have more space at my new place than I may ever need. So, yes, it's all worth it in the end.
That is all.;)

LoyalFan
10/13/2006, 07:18 AM
Which I have spent the last three days (as well as tomorrow) doing, moving from a one-bedroom to a two-bedroom apartment. But when I come home now, I'll have more space at my new place than I may ever need. So, yes, it's all worth it in the end.
That is all.;)

Wrong! All Wrong!
Y'see, now that you'll have more space than stuff, you'll need more stuff. Then, having over-acquired additional stuff, you'll have to get a still-bigger place. That means you'll need yet more stuff.
All I say is true. I know this 'cause Geo. Carlin sez so.

Enjoy your new digs.

LF

SoonerBorn68
10/13/2006, 07:25 AM
Moving is the succ. I've been lucky. I haven't moved in about 6 years & have no intention in the near future.

afs
10/13/2006, 07:27 AM
The best thing about moving is that I keep my crap pretty well cleaned out. I'm preparing for my 3rd move in 5 years and there's nothing better than filling up trash bags of old junk and moving it out.

Preservation Parcels
10/13/2006, 08:02 AM
there's nothing better than filling up trash bags of old junk and moving it out.

A man my husband knows gets a $300 dumpster for his birthday every year. He has his family's blessing to go through his entire house and throw away anything he wants until it is filled. Interesting gift idea :pop:

olevetonahill
10/13/2006, 08:30 AM
If I ever leave my hill . Its gonna be in a body bag or im just packing my pictures a few clothes , my dog, the bird and my guns .
cause ALL I NEED IS THIS :D

dolemitesooner
10/13/2006, 08:34 AM
Moving is the suxor

AllAboutThe'O'
10/15/2006, 12:36 AM
Moving is the succ. I've been lucky. I haven't moved in about 6 years & have no intention in the near future.
That's ironic, because before this week, I hadn't moved in nearly six years myself.
And I still have boxes left to unpack in the new pad.:mad:

GottaHavePride
10/15/2006, 12:44 AM
If you count moving into the dorms freshman year, I've moved 8 times in the last 9 years. It sucks.

BajaOklahoma
10/15/2006, 07:05 AM
I like moving because it has always meant something better was coming.
And I like cleaning out stuff.

Flagstaffsooner
10/15/2006, 07:45 AM
I hate not moving.
http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/product/ExLax_Pills_48Pills_enlarge.jpg

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 11:30 AM
Toilet humor...

Always gets things going....