PDA

View Full Version : YOU GO, FLA GATORS

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/12/2006, 02:29 PM
Mostly I don't want suc or txwhorns to have a chance at NC. Looks like the winner of tOSU-Michigan will get a berth in the game, and I'de rather the Gators be there than the aforementioned teams...Eh?

PDXsooner
10/12/2006, 02:32 PM
then they'd hold the title in hoops and football. no thanks.

CincySooner
10/12/2006, 02:33 PM
then they'd hold the title in hoops and football. no thanks.

giant "who cares?"

I'd be A-OK with Florida making it to and winning the championship.

10/12/2006, 02:35 PM
then they'd hold the title in hoops and football. no thanks.Well, the whorns had NC's in baseball and football. No biggee to me. Who would you want to face tOSU(and beat them)

PDXsooner
10/12/2006, 02:45 PM
the horns had the title in baseball? that's like us having the gymnastics title.

hoops and football are the two grand prizes.

i'd rather see ohio state, michigan, or west virginia win it before florida. not USC. although they'll just claim another one from the 30's like they did a few years ago.

10/12/2006, 02:49 PM
the horns had the title in baseball? that's like us having the gymnastics title.

hoops and football are the two grand prizes.

i'd rather see ohio state, michigan, or west virginia win it before florida. not USC. although they'll just claim another one from the 30's like they did a few years ago.Both tOSU and Mich. have more NC's than Florida, so I prefer FL.(plus, I want someone in that game who HAS THE ABILITY to beat tOSU or Mich.)

C&CDean
10/12/2006, 02:49 PM
I always laugh when people are predicting who's gonna play in the NC game when there's still 6-7 games left in the season.

The Maestro
10/12/2006, 02:51 PM
I always laugh when people are predicting who's gonna play in the NC game when there's still 6-7 games left in the season.

Well, except for the last two years when the teams that started out ranked 1 and 2 ended the year in the national title game.

10/12/2006, 02:53 PM
I always laugh when people are predicting who's gonna play in the NC game when there's still 6-7 games left in the season.Well, what's your prediction, smarty guy/admin/mod?

SoonerStormchaser
10/12/2006, 04:50 PM
As long as no SEC teams, USC or that bastard team in Columbus, Ohio wins the MNC, I'm fine!

TopDawg
10/12/2006, 04:58 PM
The only Top 10 teams that I really don't want to see win it are:

USC
Texas
Notre Dame

I'd be happy with any of the others.

The Maestro
10/12/2006, 05:27 PM
I'm hoping it is Boise State and Louisville in the "Who Cares?" Bowl.

TopDawg
10/12/2006, 06:08 PM
Man, if you don't care you're not a college football fan. Nothin' wrong with that. It's okay to be a "just-OU" fan, but I love college football and no matter which two teams make it, I'm gonna be interested. Last year was a perfect example. I couldn't help but watch even though every play made me wince because it meant either USC or Texas was that much closer to a national title.

Personally, I think a Boise State/Louisville match-up would be fun to watch.

sanantoniosooner
10/12/2006, 06:16 PM
I love foosball. I don't even have to know anything about the two teams playing if the play on the field is compelling.

OU's my team, but I watch even if they aren't on.

10/12/2006, 06:23 PM
I wouldn't be so happy to have tOSU or Mich. win it, because they both have an unacceptable number of NC's already. Florida, West Virginia or Louisville-not so many.

sanantoniosooner
10/12/2006, 06:23 PM
It's a good think nobody thinks OU has too many.

10/12/2006, 06:35 PM
It's a good think nobody thinks OU has too many.That IS a good think!

sanantoniosooner
10/12/2006, 06:43 PM
confounded "k"s

BoomerSooner79
10/12/2006, 08:32 PM
Of course, it will be USC vs. USC... doesn't anyone listen to Mark May??? USC is the best team EVAR, EVAR, all the time.

Octavian
10/12/2006, 08:34 PM
I dont want any program to win their 2nd crystal ball of the decade.

Miami - out

tOSU - really only Michigan stands in their way...in Columbus.

LSU - out

USC - end the season against Oregon, Cal, and Notre Dame (all in LA), and then @ UCLA

Texas - sucks

...so I'm cool w/ anyone else.

Octavian
10/12/2006, 08:37 PM
although...Michigan St. is just schizo enough to maybe give the Buckeyes some trouble in East Lansing.

nah...

Blues1
10/12/2006, 08:44 PM
Let Fla Go all the way --- Anythings better than usc or any west coast team....!!!

R'

MiccoMacey
10/12/2006, 08:55 PM
This is not USC's year...they will lose to Cal.

The Gators won't win it because they have possibly the toughest schedule left.

tOSU is out because they will lose to Michigan and possibly/probably another team.

Texas is out because how can you send a team that lost to tOSU (too much outrage from the 2000 year when Miami whined about not playing us after they beat FSU). Although I think it'd be cool if Texas was in the game because they would get ***-drove by any team with a rugged defense.

Who's left? Michigan and possibly WVA.

SoonerInFla
10/12/2006, 09:25 PM
Gators won't be there. This is gonna be the Who's gonna get their *** kicked by Louisville Bowl.

Fraggle145
10/12/2006, 10:58 PM
Go Dawgs! I dont care that they lost Gators suck balls. Urban Cryer can kiss my ***. him and Pete Carroll can go to ESPN's nut sucking coaches hell. I hope either Michigan or Louisville win it all now... I could really go for Louisville, hell anyone not main stream so we dont have to hear it.

SoFla Sooner
10/13/2006, 09:17 PM
Sounds like some posters on this board need to cozy up to a few more Gator fans on a regular basis and then re-visit the issue. To me, they are a lot like LSU fans except they wear orange and blue (okay, not even disciples of Satan are THAT bad, buy you get my point)

10/14/2006, 12:26 AM
Sounds like some posters on this board need to cozy up to a few more Gator fans on a regular basis and then re-visit the issue. To me, they are a lot like LSU fans except they wear orange and blue (okay, not even disciples of Satan are THAT bad, buy you get my point)I like it that they are VERY far from the OU recruiting base, and have only won one NC, evar. Besides, I got enough teams to despise, already. (Other unfortunate fans aren't lucky enough to be associated with the finest team and fan base there is...Sooners!)