PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the pocket pc cell phone?

achiro
10/11/2006, 10:25 AM
It is time for me to kick Sprint to the curb. Probably going with cingular(the better service in our area). They have one called a pocket pc that looks pretty cool but I was wondering if anyone had ever used it and what they thought.

and, no, I don't think you can have sex on it...unless its on vibrate, then maybe. I guess I've found another question for someone that has used it.

yermom
10/11/2006, 10:26 AM
doesn't it run Windows?

pass...

StoopTroup
10/11/2006, 10:29 AM
doesn't it run Windows?
It can out run Brat's car...:D

achiro
10/11/2006, 10:30 AM
doesn't it run Windows?

pass...
I haven't found one that runs tiger.:D

crawfish
10/11/2006, 10:42 AM
Treo 700W. Most of the rest of the pocket PC's (and other PDA phones) suck.

achiro
10/11/2006, 11:27 AM
Treo 700W. Most of the rest of the pocket PC's (and other PDA phones) suck.
You can't get the trio 700 with cingular, only the trio 650. Any thoughts on that phone compared to the 8125 pocket pc?
Have you used the 8125?

crawfish
10/11/2006, 11:56 AM
Yeah, the 650 is a palm. Still a great device, though.

Some people like the 8125 here at work, I'm not crazy about it. I' don't like the keyboard and it's a little large for my tastes. However, it is better than 90% of the PPCs out there.

MamaMia
10/11/2006, 11:57 AM
It is time for me to kick Sprint to the curb. Probably going with cingular(the better service in our area). They have one called a pocket pc that looks pretty cool but I was wondering if anyone had ever used it and what they thought.

and, no, I don't think you can have sex on it...unless its on vibrate, then maybe. I guess I've found another question for someone that has used it.
This topic came up Monday during my bridge night with the girls, and I've been meaning to ask you about it. Have you ever had sex on one of those rolly bar beds that chiropractors have?

crawfish
10/11/2006, 11:59 AM
This topic came up Monday during my bridge night with the girls ,and I've been meaning to ask you about it. Have you ever had sex on one of those rolly bar beds that chiropractors have?

(cleaning diet coke off my monitor)

achiro
10/11/2006, 12:03 PM
This topic came up Monday during my bridge night with the girls, and I've been meaning to ask you about it. Have you ever had sex on one of those rolly bar beds that chiropractors have?
Lets just say that if I were in Nevada I might just open up the "shop" as another business at night. There are lots of "interesting" tables in a chiropractic office:D

Oh, and your bridge group sounds kind of fun, shall I bring the tequila next week?;)

MamaMia
10/11/2006, 12:12 PM
Lets just say that if I were in Nevada I might just open up the "shop" as another business at night. There are lots of "interesting" tables in a chiropractic office:D

Oh, and your bridge group sounds kind of fun, shall I bring the tequila next week?;)Ah ha! I knew there must be some hanky panky going on in those chiropractic clinics with all those gadgets everywhere.

You can come to bridge night. We have plenty of tequila, but you could throw one of those little rolly tables in the truck. ;)

OCUDad
10/11/2006, 12:14 PM
OUSAEmom: You must have been the inspiration for the saying "still waters run deep." I hope you and your bridge club have fun with achiro and his rolly bars.

achiro
10/11/2006, 12:22 PM
Ah ha! I knew there must be some hanky panky going on in those chiropractic clinics with all those gadgets everywhere.

You can come to bridge night. We have plenty of tequila, but you could throw one of those little rolly tables in the truck. ;)
I beginning to wonder I'm man enough for you and your gal friends.:eek: :D

handcrafted
10/11/2006, 12:23 PM
OUSAEmom: You must have been the inspiration for the saying "still waters run deep." I hope you and your bridge club have fun with achiro and his rolly bars.

Let's not ghey this thread up by bringing that place into it. k. thanks.

OUAndy1807
10/11/2006, 12:41 PM
8125 is a nice phone. The company I work for uses Microsoft Exchange Server for e-mail, and the 8125 works with it out of the box.

I've been happy with it so far, but I've only had it 3 months/

MamaMia
10/11/2006, 12:42 PM
I beginning to wonder I'm man enough for you and your gal friends.:eek: :D
Sure you are. You could just give us all a little adjustment. Keep in mind that we aren't fond of that hand tool. The good old fashioned maneuvering is okay by us.

We have cup cakes. :D

yermom
10/11/2006, 01:25 PM
will any of your daughters be there? :D

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2006, 02:51 PM
will any of your daughters be there? :D
YMSSRA

MamaMia
10/11/2006, 03:05 PM
will any of your daughters be there? :DNot on Mondays, and anyway my daughters laying naked on their baby blankets is the closest you'll get to ever seeing them naked. . :D

yermom
10/11/2006, 03:07 PM
they still use those? :eek:

;)

achiro
10/11/2006, 03:09 PM
This thread took an awesome turn. Not only did I get my phone questions answered(kind of) I also got an invite to a tequila drinkin, card playin, lots of chicas and me...party.:D

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2006, 03:14 PM
Not on Mondays, and anyway my daughters laying naked on their baby blankets is the closest you'll get to ever seeing them naked. . :D

Spek...

Don't worry man, I'll let you know how it was. ;)