PDA

View Full Version : vBulletin Message

Al Gore
10/10/2006, 08:55 PM
Hey modies....how long do I have to see this message?

vBulletin Message Al Gore, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

leavingthezoo
10/10/2006, 09:39 PM

until you don't.

:pop:

critical_phil
10/10/2006, 09:56 PM
this really isn't a top priority right now with the south ovarians. we're kinda busy trying to get nutsee-poo reinstated.

take a numba.

Norm In Norman
10/10/2006, 10:12 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. So I guess the answer is I don't know.

BajaOklahoma
10/10/2006, 10:32 PM
I'm guesing he is talking about his lack of PM ability.
Doesn't that show a message like that?

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 10:35 PM
I get this one sometimes

vBulletin Message sanantoniosooner, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. I'm still waiting for you to provide that photo of yourself in that tastey backless number with sequins.

Howzit
10/11/2006, 06:44 AM
I get one like this sometimes

sanantoniosooner is on your ignore list.

sanantoniosooner
10/11/2006, 09:02 AM
Would somebody let me know what Howzit said?

Howzit
10/11/2006, 09:03 AM
can't. read. it.

sanantoniosooner
10/11/2006, 09:04 AM
Bueller.....bueller?

NormanPride
10/11/2006, 09:33 AM
WE GET IT! YOU LOVE EACH OTHER!

BoogercountySooner
10/11/2006, 12:39 PM
I now pronunce you Howzit Sanantoniosooner!:D

sanantoniosooner
10/11/2006, 05:10 PM
Two more posts I can't read.

:(

Soonerbabeinbama
10/11/2006, 05:19 PM

vBulletin Message Al Gore, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Yo AG - what you need to do is start a new "Pope" thread - that will get you in the admins good graces again!!! Let me know if you need any help.:D

Al Gore
10/12/2006, 08:57 PM
Yo AG - what you need to do is start a new "Pope" thread - that will get you in the admins good graces again!!! Let me know if you need any help.:DYeah....they thought I was the anti-christ when I started that....

Al Gore
10/12/2006, 09:00 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. So I guess the answer is I don't know.My pms...avatar...everything else I am missing.....

Norm In Norman
10/12/2006, 09:09 PM
Well, it seems like you were abusing them and wouldn't stop even though you were warned. Maybe beano will let you off the hook, but I doubt it.

sanantoniosooner
10/12/2006, 09:10 PM
PETA could bring this whole place down if they allow avatar abuse.

Soonerbabeinbama
10/12/2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah....they thought I was the anti-christ when I started that....
but it was a family thread, all of your family was in on it. I thought it was rather wholesome myself. The family that bets together......... well, you know. As I recall, your son even got a "show and tell" out of it at school. BTW - he won the bet didn't he?;)

Al Gore
10/12/2006, 09:19 PM
Well, it seems like you were abusing them and wouldn't stop even though you were warned. Maybe beano will let you off the hook, but I doubt it.How do you abuse a PM?????

Al Gore
10/12/2006, 09:21 PM
but it was a family thread, all of your family was in on it. I thought it was rather wholesome myself. The family that bets together......... well, you know. As I recall, your son even got a "show and tell" out of it at school. BTW - he won the bet didn't he?;)Yes....we picked when the pope was going to be poping anymore.....I think my oldest won....

Soonerbabeinbama
10/12/2006, 09:30 PM
Yes....we picked when the pope was going to be poping anymore.....I think my oldest won....
No, the bets were when the pope was going to cease poping. You were kind enough to open up the betting to the SF as well. Sigh...... the good old days. Threads just ain't like they used to be!!:D As I recall, we were referred to as "heartless bastards". We meant no harm.

Al Gore
10/12/2006, 09:32 PM
No, the bets were when the pope was going to cease poping. You were kind enough to open up the betting to the SF as well. Sigh...... the good old days. Threads just ain't like they used to be!!:D As I recall, we were referred to as "heartless bastards". We meant no harm.I meant "wasn't"........I could not go back and edit...that was another thing I lost.........

Soonerbabeinbama
10/12/2006, 09:38 PM
How do you abuse a PM?????
Big Brother is watching - and btw - i guess this means that pms are out of the question?

Soonerbabeinbama
10/12/2006, 09:39 PM
Al Gore has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Heh!!

Al Gore
10/12/2006, 09:46 PM
Al Gore has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Heh!!Damn...I guess we will have to use our webcams.....

Soonerbabeinbama
10/12/2006, 09:48 PM
Damn...I guess we will have to use our webcams.....
been awhile, i'll have to dust it off!!

Norm In Norman
10/12/2006, 09:56 PM
How do you abuse a PM?????
Dude, I can't remember every detail of stupid stuff that people have done on this board. i'm pretty sure we didn't throw a dart and it landed on your name. You must have done something. I'd just be happy you didn't get banned. A lot of people have been banned here lately.

Fugue
10/12/2006, 09:57 PM
speaking of which, was gdc perma'ed?