PDA

View Full Version : Just so those of you following along will know

MamaMia
10/10/2006, 07:12 PM
My son has an appointment with an attorney tomorrow.

Rogue
10/10/2006, 07:14 PM
From what I remember about crazy girl that came between him and you, it sounds like it would be for the best. Not exactly a cause for celebration, but maybe some relief.

usmc-sooner
10/10/2006, 07:16 PM
hope he dumps that dumb beyotch!!!! I would never try to turn my spouse against her parents.

BoogercountySooner
10/10/2006, 07:26 PM
Good luck Mom!

Sooner_Bob
10/10/2006, 07:43 PM
I think we all probably saw this coming . . . I hope it works out for the best.

No kids involved right?

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 07:43 PM
I've recently done some work for a guy who lost his wife a few years ago. His wife had a will that he was unaware of that gave his step daughter a huge amount of his stuff. The step daughter sued to get it and he got taken to the cleaners. Lost several rental properties and a substantial amount of cash.

It really hurt me to see such a nice man get treated like that. Even is relatives on her side were supportive of him, but couldn't do anything to help.

I don't know what your situation is mom, but I hope it works out for you.(guess I skipped or just missed a thread)

MamaMia
10/10/2006, 07:53 PM
I think we all probably saw this coming . . . I hope it works out for the best.

No kids involved right?No children, thank God. She just called me, all drunk, saying she has hated my son for a long time and that she hates me too, She said she wants the divorce herself, even if she has to go back on welfare. I told her that I have no comment. :(

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 08:05 PM
OK I searched it up. Good luck.

sooneron
10/10/2006, 08:12 PM
Best wishes to get you and your's through this.

MamaMia
10/10/2006, 08:32 PM
Best wishes to get you and your's through this.Thank you. Divorce is not pleasant but its for the best. I will be there for my son and his daughter in any way I'm needed. I locked my doors and windows because I'm scared of that woman.

Sooner_Bob
10/10/2006, 08:34 PM
No children, thank God. She just called me, all drunk, saying she has hated my son for a long time and that she hates me too, She said she wants the divorce herself, even if she has to go back on welfare. I told her that I have no comment. :(

Whoa . . . :(

MamaMia
10/10/2006, 08:37 PM
Whoa . . . :(Yes. Very "whoa." :(

royalfan5
10/10/2006, 08:45 PM
Sounds like there light at the end of the tunnel for you then. Hopefully, you can look back and laugh at all this in a few years. I know I have gotten a lot of good chuckles about my families foilbles after the fact.

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 08:51 PM
Sounds like there light at the end of the tunnel for you then. Hopefully, you can look back and laugh at all this in a few years. I know I have gotten a lot of good chuckles about my families foilbles after the fact.
I'm not sure this stuff ever becomes laughing material...unless it's that crazy cackle laugh after you snap.

royalfan5
10/10/2006, 08:56 PM
I'm not sure this stuff ever becomes laughing material...unless it's that crazy cackle laugh after you snap.
If my Uncle can laugh after his brother burned his house down(on purpose mind you, it wasn't an accident, he even left a note at the scene explaining how he did it, it was kind of a crappy christmas), I'm sure in time this can be laughed at too.

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 08:59 PM
unless your dad was boinking your uncle, it's still not on par with being stabbed in the back by someone you've been intimate with.

royalfan5
10/10/2006, 09:05 PM
unless your dad was boinking your uncle, it's still not on par with being stabbed in the back by someone you've been intimate with.
Having your own brother burn your house down is akin to being stabbed in the back?

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 09:10 PM
Having your own brother burn your house down is akin to being stabbed in the back?
a brother and a woman are totally different.

In most cases, you get past a brotherly transgression because you are blood.

The EX is a totally different situation.

royalfan5
10/10/2006, 09:14 PM
a brother and a woman are totally different.

In most cases, you get past a brotherly transgression because you are blood.

The EX is a totally different situation.
Not in my family does blood take over. I have uncle who was left broke by his drug dealing ex-wife and recovered to take it in stride. Humor in these situtations can go a hell of a long way. Can't sit around and feel sorry for your self, that doesn't fix anything.

usmc-sooner
10/10/2006, 09:16 PM
my bro falls for hoes like this,

I'd love for one minute to understand what the hell he is thinking.

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 09:18 PM
when the woman falls for a jerk, they usually think they can change him.

When the dude falls for the ho, because he thinks he's impervious to that crap.

Just my experience

critical_phil
10/10/2006, 09:19 PM
My son has an appointment with an attorney tomorrow.
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=714327&postcount=29

yw.

OCUDad
10/10/2006, 10:09 PM
Mom, you are becoming the poster child for "when bad things happen to good people." Here's hoping you, your son, and particularly his daughter, come out of this successful and happy.