PDA

View Full Version : In other news...woman beats baby daddy with daddy's baby

Okla-homey
10/10/2006, 07:58 AM
:eek:

Mom Accused of Swinging Baby As Weapon
Oct 09 2:39 PM US/Eastern

Erie, PA [AP]-A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The boy was in serious but stable condition Monday at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham's boyfriend, the baby's father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

TUSooner
10/10/2006, 08:06 AM
Holy sh.......
<shakes head>

Boomer.....
10/10/2006, 08:28 AM
and only a $75,000 bail?

Hot Rod
10/10/2006, 08:47 AM
That is sad...

VeeJay
10/10/2006, 08:57 AM
What the hell is wrong with people??

She couldn't grab a table lamp? Much more aerodynamic on a roundhouse swing, and the fracturing lampshade and exploding bulb adds theatrics...

Osce0la
10/10/2006, 09:36 AM
WTF? And if she had missed, then what? The baby goes head first into the wall/floor. I agree $75,000 is waaaay too little for something like this. Can they just deny her bail?

Hatfield
10/10/2006, 09:41 AM
erie, pa heh

yermom
10/10/2006, 11:01 AM
they should take her uterus

leavingthezoo
10/10/2006, 11:08 AM

no kidding! she's clearly already missing her brain and heart. geez! it's a shame just anybody can have children.

OUDoc
10/10/2006, 11:19 AM
And beat her in the head with it. Crazy-*** bitch.

SoonerInKCMO
10/10/2006, 11:59 AM
Here's another link - with picture.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06283/728730-85.stm

Sooner_Bob
10/10/2006, 12:00 PM
whoa

proud gonzo
10/10/2006, 12:06 PM
seriously, aside from the cruelty aspect of that, how stupid is she? you're supposed to bludgeon people with heavy, solid objects, not squishy ones.

CatHunter
10/10/2006, 12:06 PM
I'd hit it. With a baby. Arm.

dolemitesooner
10/10/2006, 12:27 PM
WOW.....

IronSooner
10/10/2006, 12:36 PM
Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

That is quite possibly the saddest part. Does anyone else fear that the world of tomorrow will be much dumber than today, with all the idiots outbreeding the intelligent people?

mdklatt
10/10/2006, 12:58 PM
Does anyone else fear that the world of tomorrow will be much dumber than today, with all the idiots outbreeding the intelligent people?

Idiocracy (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/)

yermom
10/10/2006, 01:12 PM
That is quite possibly the saddest part. Does anyone else fear that the world of tomorrow will be much dumber than today, with all the idiots outbreeding the intelligent people?

somebody has to work at McDonald's

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/10/2006, 01:28 PM
erie, pa heh

Don't think this one slipped by...:D

http://www.geocities.com/televisioncity/3138/ttydsmile.jpg

TexasSooner01
10/10/2006, 01:45 PM
That is horrible. Anyone that would harm a baby, should be burried up to their neck in a fire ant nest and left there! There is no reason for it!

:mad: :mad:

yermom
10/10/2006, 01:47 PM
she should have just thrown some dirty leg at him

Pricetag
10/10/2006, 04:26 PM
I agree 100 percent. They should change the title to "Woman Accused. . ." instead of "Mom." She's no mom.

Viking Kitten
10/10/2006, 04:31 PM
she should have just thrown some dirty leg at him

Or threatened to get him fired.

And yeah, I'd seriously like to beat the living sh*t out of that woman.

mdklatt
10/10/2006, 05:06 PM
Or threatened to get him fired.

The odds of anybody involved in that kind of situation having a job are pretty low....

Viking Kitten
10/10/2006, 05:10 PM
The odds of anybody involved in that kind of situation having a job are pretty low....

Freakin n00bs. ;)

yermom
10/10/2006, 05:16 PM
indeed

soonerboomer93
10/10/2006, 06:29 PM
someone should swing her as a weapon, at a brick wall

1stTimeCaller
10/10/2006, 07:07 PM
how else do you recommend tenderizing them?

In all seriousness, that is horrible.

tulsaoilerfan
10/10/2006, 07:10 PM
She must be on crack; that's freaking HORRENDOUS

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/10/2006, 07:23 PM
She should be up for murder 1!! and the death penalty

Tailwind
10/10/2006, 07:52 PM
Things will happen to her in the slam...which she richly deserves.

MamaMia
10/10/2006, 07:55 PM
They should take out her ovaries.

Penguin
10/10/2006, 08:03 PM
seriously, aside from the cruelty aspect of that, how stupid is she? you're supposed to bludgeon people with heavy, solid objects, not squishy ones.
I agree 100%. People, when you are beating somebody, it needs to be with a solid object. Please don't use an object filled with suishy organs and stuff.

If you do have to throw a kid, find an older one and at least throw him feet first so that he can get in a quick kick right before impact.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/10/2006, 08:07 PM
Seriously they should remove Shamrock from Shamrock Vs Ortiz and have her in a match with Ortiz with no tap outs, basically last person that working arms and legs wins!

OUDoc
10/10/2006, 08:45 PM
They should take out her ovaries.
And beat her in the head with them. Crazy-*** bitch.

SelmaBamaFan
10/10/2006, 08:50 PM
The thread title carcked me up, I'll be honest.

The subject matter ****es me off and just makes me shake my head in disbelief.

mikeelikee
10/10/2006, 09:47 PM
Somebody post the mug shot of her, if you have it. That beyotch got jacked UP!

Okla-homey
10/11/2006, 04:48 AM
Story from the local paper follows. The beyotch is 27 and has five kids, two of whom were by the daddy she beat with the baby.

For the poor infant's sake, I kinda hope he mercifully passes away because it sounds like he suffered a horrible brain injury

Police say Erie County mother used infant as bludgeonTuesday, October 10, 2006

By Cindi Lash and Jim McKinnon, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

After a night of drinking, Chytoria Lata Graham returned home early Sunday and quarreled with her live-in boyfriend, Deangelo Troop, she told police.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8894/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz20061010waperi emooy6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Chytoria Lata Graham

Pushing led to shoving and throwing things before she "snapped,'' the Erie woman told police. She grabbed the couple's month-old son and swung him through the air by the legs, using the blanket-swaddled infant as a weapon to strike her boyfriend.

Mr. Troop punched her back, prompting her to leave her apartment and call 911, she told police. When officers arrived, they found the baby, Jarron Troop, suffering from severe head injuries, and arrested Ms. Graham for causing them.

Ms. Graham, 27, remained in the Erie County Jail yesterday, unable to post $75,000 bond on charges of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. Erie police said her baby, who was born Sept. 11, was taken first to an Erie hospital and later flown by medical helicopter to Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh.

Hospital officials would not release information about the baby yesterday. Police, at different times yesterday, said he was in critical condition and in serious but stable condition.

Erie County District Attorney Bradley Foulk said the baby was injured during the brawl around 3:30 a.m. Sunday in the second-floor duplex apartment his parents shared in the 300 block of East Fourth Street in downtown Erie.

"Never, never, never -- I can never remember anything like this," Mr. Foulk said.

In an affidavit filed to support Ms. Graham's arrest, police said baby Jarron was in a drug-induced coma in an intensive-care unit at the hospital. They said he suffered a fracture of the right temporal region and bleeding in his brain after Ms. Graham swung him and smacked his head against her boyfriend's midsection.

Erie police Capt. Frank Kwitowski said Mr. Troop, 20, is the father of Jarron and another of Ms. Graham's four children. The Erie County Office of Children and Youth ordered the other children removed from the home.

Temporary custody was granted to their maternal grandparents, Gloria Graham and Cornell Petty of Erie. Officials in Erie County Family Court yesterday said no hearings had been scheduled pertaining to custody of Jarron or his siblings.

Ms. Graham surrendered to police Sunday after learning she was wanted in connection with the injuries inflicted on her son, police said. When investigators questioned her, she "gave a statement and admitted to all the facts as we know them," Capt. Kwitowski said.

According to the affidavit, Ms. Graham told police she was out drinking Saturday night and early Sunday and began arguing with and shouting at Mr. Troop when she came home. During the dispute, she said, she threw several items at Mr. Troop before turning and grabbing baby Jarron from the bed and swinging him to hit Mr. Troop, the affidavit states.

Ms. Graham said she put the baby down, then fled after Mr. Troop punched her in the eye. Police said they found furniture knocked over and broken household goods in the apartment.

Police said they later took a second statement from Ms. Graham in which she told them there was no chance Mr. Troop hit their baby. Two of her children corroborated her story, police said.

Mr. Troop could not be reached yesterday and other relatives declined comment.