PDA

View Full Version : screw them they still suck

CORNholio
10/10/2006, 05:45 AM
We lost. Who gives a shiit. Texas is still the gayest thing since Richard Simmons.

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=704
F' the mentally challenged.

CORNholio
10/10/2006, 06:36 AM
C'mon people:
Texas, its like San Francisco and France all gayballed into one. Its overun with illegals and it smells like my fat cousins shiit. El Texaco can eat it. Home to things like "Spanglish, Tex-Mex, Enron, Waco, Howdy, buckaroo, matthew mcgawdimgay, metrosexuals, asstin, aggies, shorthorns, zorro, bordertowns, donkey shows, Amarillo (f u amarillo), low riders, green white and red el caminos, gothic windshield lettering, salsa, Laredo, the dirtiest coastal waters this side of bangladesh, shiity movies involving chainsaws, night-time speed limits,.....

Texas keep on sucking.

william_brasky
10/10/2006, 06:44 AM
you had me until you dissed el caminos.

CORNholio
10/10/2006, 07:07 AM
Don't be fooled by their tempting faux pick-up physique. Be strong, such beauty is a biitch.

CORNholio
10/10/2006, 07:10 AM
William Brasky+Tejas=BFF

footballfanatic
10/10/2006, 07:58 AM
C'mon people:
Texas, its like San Francisco and France all gayballed into one. Its overun with illegals and it smells like my fat cousins shiit. El Texaco can eat it. Home to things like "Spanglish, Tex-Mex, Enron, Waco, Howdy, buckaroo, matthew mcgawdimgay, metrosexuals, asstin, aggies, shorthorns, zorro, bordertowns, donkey shows, Amarillo (f u amarillo), low riders, green white and red el caminos, gothic windshield lettering, salsa, Laredo, the dirtiest coastal waters this side of bangladesh, shiity movies involving chainsaws, night-time speed limits,.....

Texas keep on sucking.

Well, that about covers it. You left out Cheerleader mom death squads.

DalHorn
10/10/2006, 09:12 AM
y'all left out big hair, McMansions and transplanted californians.

:texan:

Boomer.....
10/10/2006, 09:23 AM
How are you going to hate on salsa?