PDA

View Full Version : are you homos ready to quit crying yet?

PDXsooner
10/10/2006, 12:19 AM
who's ready to stop crying like little toddlers who got your tonka's stolen and get fired up to watch OU steamroll through the rest of the big 12? no matter how much it pains you, it's time to take a deep breath and let go of the oregon debacle, and the fact that we handed texas a nicely wrapped box of turnovers.

first of all, i've never known OU fans to be whiners, and we're developing a reputation of crying about the refs. i want no part of this. you shouldn't either. so stop it. no, really - stop.

bob stoops is still one of the nation's best coaches, OU is still OU, and i'm ready to sit back and watch AD be AD because before we know it, he'll be playing on sundays for some team no one cares about and you'll wish you appreciated him. so he gets to end his season punking georgia or LSU in the cotton bowl. so be it.

oh, and don't be so sure texas doesn't lose in lincoln or lubbock and open the door for another big 12 title this year.

so there's how i see it. if i see another thread about the refs i just may vomit. nut up, sooner fans - you're better than that. let's go rip the cyclones a new a-hole and pay them back for that cheap win in '90 when their QB never crossed the goal line and they squeaked a cheap win (their only win since '61)

late.

setem
10/10/2006, 02:06 AM
I am ready...why can't we just be fans? Who cares what formations we run and what damn jersey we are wearing? Everything is controversy, Bomar set this season to be full of drama. Everything the Sooners do is going to be second guessed because of the preseason brew ha. I am tired of worrying about ****. It is time to sit back have some cold suds and just have fun watching some damn football.

This is a game and some people, myself included have taken it way more serious than anyone should. I have never felt bad about a day of football in my life. Not in pup league, not in junior high or high school, and never even on their worst day have I felt bad about the Sooners. I am not about to start now. I ****ing hate sitting around and ****ing and moaning about the Sooners.

I vote that posts about TT game last year, the Oregon Game and the SAXET game be banned for the next 2 weeks. I really do not feel like getting on here because I know what I am going to read. If it is not some faggot horn fan running his mouth about how awesome they are and that national championship they won and we all know who won that for them. Even a blind squirl finds a nut every once in while. (Note: The whorns not that ****in good.) If it is not any of that, then it us Sooner fans bitching about OMG THE GOAL POSTS ARE A DIFFERENT SHADE OF YELLOW THIS YEAR!

I am no longer going to worry about any of that crap.

I am going to worry about a few simple things...

Will I have a ticket on game day?
AD
PT
and MGD

From now on game day is a chance for me to hang with my buds and drink some suds. I hope everyone one of you can find some peace and be happy that we have such an awesome football team to cheer for every Saturday in the fall.

I do not know about any of you but I am jacked for the rest of this season and I plan on being at the tailgate on Sat if we are going to have one? I will fallow my team and know every starter's name by heart. I am going to just be a fan...not a volunteer assistant coach. I don't get paid to worry about the Sooners so there is no reason to do it for free.

Boomer Sooner and that is all...

WA. Sooner
10/10/2006, 03:48 AM
I'm with you PDX!

LosAngelesSooner
10/10/2006, 04:17 AM
Hear, Hear.

Now quit calling us homos. ;)

OnlyOneOklahoma
10/10/2006, 09:59 AM
Awesome message. I dont want the Sooner Nation to become a laughing stock. People should be scared of coming here to play. Every good team has its drawbacks, we got beat, so what. That was the first of many Big 12 games, now i think we can dom the rest of the Big 12 even Mizzou!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
10/10/2006, 10:15 AM
he is still upset that Sat wasn't SUPER.

flopshotjoe99
10/10/2006, 10:19 AM
nice post & I agree 100%, minus the homo part.:)

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 10:39 AM
I would have thought more homos would have responded by now.

sooner_born_1960
10/10/2006, 11:53 AM
I think you're the last of them, SAS.
Wait! I didn't post in this thread. It's nice to know my password isn't safe!!

sanantoniosooner
10/10/2006, 11:57 AM
I think you're the last of them, SAS.
Wait! I didn't post in this thread. It's nice to know my password isn't safe!!
closet------->you---------->out

Sooner98
10/10/2006, 12:01 PM
I agree completely, PDX. Now quit crying about the bad call in the '90 Iowa St. game.

;) :D

soonerloyal
10/10/2006, 01:01 PM
BOOMER!!

soonervegas
10/10/2006, 01:27 PM
Good post.

UNSeeN_
10/10/2006, 03:37 PM
We should institute a 48 hour rule of complaining about losses (unless it's that damm oregon game). I was ****ed about the UT loss just as you all were and I complained about it for a couple of days. It's just therapuetic. We do need to move on now and focus on the rest of the season. The Big 12 is in good shape this year and we can't overlook these other teams we'll be playing.

TheGodfather889
10/10/2006, 05:33 PM
I like my tonka truck.:D

bixby28
10/11/2006, 12:25 PM
I think OU has got the right players at the right spots and the right coaches doing the right jobs. Venables knows what he is doing, in my opinion, but at times it is the players who make the coach.

They can improve, yes, but the Texas game could have very possibly been a victory. The guys played well enough until the 3rd quarter, afterwards it was ridiculous. Inexcusable penalties, fumbles, mental mistakes...

The last time i was this disappointed with this team was the Orange Bowl vs. 'SC.

Fraggle145
10/12/2006, 01:39 AM
Do your nuts hang low?
Do the wobble too a frow?
Can you tie em in a knot?
Can you tie em in a bow?
Can you throw em over your shoulder?
Like a Sooner when it gets colder... (Thank god real football weather is finally here)
Do your nuts hang low?

Let em hang sooner fans! just thought that song was kind of appropriate, Anyway, time to get drunk and enjoy the AD show... He should be fired up for this one with his dad being in the stands. More importantly though I think that we need to let em hang for PT think about all that he has gave and "we" are whining like bitches. its 1:38am and every other team but the sooners still sucks.

PDXsooner
12/11/2006, 03:29 PM
i think this is worth a re-post, considering gordion riese was still being hassled by some OU fans

MiccoMacey
12/11/2006, 03:34 PM
You're just braging about calling Texas losing two games. ;)

PDXsooner
12/11/2006, 03:39 PM
heh heh , you're right. not only that, but also how we need to appreciate watching peterson play. little did i realize he had one more game left in him...

FaninAma
12/11/2006, 03:47 PM
i think this is worth a re-post, considering gordion riese was still being hassled by some OU fans

Poor little Gordy. He really needs to come clean on what happened. He's given at least 3 different versions of what happened and his version is very different that of the PAC 10,the technical assistant in the replay booth and ABC's version of how many feeds he got.

I don't think he would still be getting as much flak if he had just come out and told the truth.

So, who cares if he's hassled by homos? He should live in a state with fewer homos.

OUDoc
12/11/2006, 03:47 PM
Hey, WE didn't change our screen name over the deal. ;)

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/11/2006, 04:04 PM
Gordon is the one who needs to quit crying.

I'm over the Oregon game but every time I read another of his "Poor me death threats yada yada heart problems yada yada" I get infuriated all over again.

Tell the truth or have a nice big cuppa STFU.

PDXsooner
12/11/2006, 05:42 PM
Hey, WE didn't change our screen name over the deal. ;)

touche! ;)

i'm not necessarily defending riese as much as i'm saying that no matter how wrong he is, OU fans calling him and threatening him do nothing but make us all look bad. in addition, it's over, there's nothing you can do. if you want to enact change, write a letter to the pac-10 conference or something. don't call and threaten the guy.

OK2LA
12/11/2006, 05:51 PM
are you homos ready to quit crying yet?

- Overheard in cell block C after a batch of "new guys" got bussed in.

Fraggle145
12/11/2006, 05:56 PM
Do your nuts hang low?
Do the wobble too a frow?
Can you tie em in a knot?
Can you tie em in a bow?
Can you throw em over your shoulder?
Like a Sooner when it gets colder... (Thank god real football weather is finally here)
Do your nuts hang low?

Let em hang sooner fans! just thought that song was kind of appropriate, Anyway, time to get drunk and enjoy the AD show... He should be fired up for this one with his dad being in the stands. More importantly though I think that we need to let em hang for PT think about all that he has gave and "we" are whining like bitches. its 1:38am and every other team but the sooners still sucks.

Damn I was drunk... Still like the song though. :cool:

TheGodfather889
12/11/2006, 06:26 PM
I called Gordan Riese a few days after the Oregon game. I didn't threaten him. I just told him how he ruined my day and weekend. I threw a pretty big temper tantrum because Gordan Riese is such a dumbass!