PDA

View Full Version : Let Sooner Fans Vent A Little

TXBOOMER
10/9/2006, 10:07 PM
This message board is a great place to celebrate Sooner victories and a great place to vent your frustrations about Sooner losses. I admit I'm spoiled. It is hard to get excited when we don't have a realistic chance to win the BIG 12 four games into the season. I'm not gonna turn in my Sooner gear though. I'll promise you Bob Stoops and his coaching staff and the players are not happy either.

So for everyone that has had smart remarks for me over the past few days for a little texass loss venting it is not my fault I'm Sooner born and bred and I'll hate the whorns until I'm dead.

BOOMER SOONER!

1stTimeCaller
10/9/2006, 10:09 PM
BOOMER SOONER!

Blues1
10/9/2006, 10:21 PM
Right On - Right On -- IF we all agreed this would be a very Boring Place....This Ain't Middle Tenn....We EXPECT to Win - When we Don't-- We bitch....Bitch on....!!!!

A TD in the 2nd quarter and No off sides and No Mental mistakes - We should be 5 and 0 --- thats got to hurt - and there's always Good old Gordo...The Real Question ----
Can this team over come two Loss's they know in their heads could have been Victories...???