PDA

View Full Version : Tanner Shuck?

westcoast_sooner
10/9/2006, 04:20 PM
Saw part of the Jenks/Muskogee game replay on Friday night and thought Tanner Shuck looked pretty good - although a little undersized - at LB. Rivals has him high on Stanford and only medium interest in OU and others.

Wondering what other opinions are?

The Consumate Showman
10/12/2006, 08:41 AM
Tony Gillespie is the stud for Jenks and Jameel Owens for Muskogee. Gillespie and Owens will be nationally recruited very hard. Stacey McGee from Muskogee is another player that should get some well deserved interest, too.

OU-HSV
10/15/2006, 05:53 PM
And That Dre Stout kid at Muskogee is a heck of a tail back from what I've seen.

To answer your question about Tanner, from the games I've seen him play in on T.V. he looks really skinny to me. He's probably not very interested in OU and others because they're not interested in him, know what I mean?

The Consumate Showman
10/15/2006, 07:10 PM
And That Dre Stout kid at Muskogee is a heck of a tail back from what I've seen.

Hopefully Dre gets all of his grades and tests scores in order and we can go ahead and make a late offer on him. And hopefully he recovers quickly from his injury. Anyone have an update on the Roughers game this weekend? They played Sapulpa I think...

Dutch
10/20/2006, 01:54 PM
Tanner Shuck of Jenks and Michael Harris of BTW are the most under rated preps in the state. Tanner has started at Jenks for 4 years and if you watch any film on him he dominates the LOS at DE. Whipping guys twice his size. He stands about 6' and solid muscle. He is an excellent student and he may be focusing on the Stanfords, Air Force, West Point, Ivy League...

Michael Harris is the best back I have seen in Oklahoma High School in over a decade. He has the speed and power reminds me of "Q". Whoever picks him up will be blessed.

If either one of these kids played in Texas they would have a lot more offers.

The Consumate Showman
10/20/2006, 02:05 PM
Tanner Shuck of Jenks and Michael Harris of BTW are the most under rated preps in the state. Tanner has started at Jenks for 4 years and if you watch any film on him he dominates the LOS at DE. Whipping guys twice his size. He stands about 6' and solid muscle. He is an excellent student and he may be focusing on the Stanfords, Air Force, West Point, Ivy League...

Michael Harris is the best back I have seen in Oklahoma High School in over a decade. He has the speed and power reminds me of "Q". Whoever picks him up will be blessed.

If either one of these kids played in Texas they would have a lot more offers.

Grades will most likely keep him from playing D-1 football. He might have the talent, but he apparently doesn't make the grade (literally) with a lot of D-1 schools. He may be headed the JUCO route, then have a shot at a D-1 school.

You also fail to mention probably the state's best junior defensive player out there...Tony Gillespie from Jenks. This kid is doiminate and will be one of quite a few players in Oklahoma to get national attention next year.

PDXsooner
10/21/2006, 10:50 AM

you are either:
a- tanner shuck
b- someone that has a gay crush on him

Dutch
10/22/2006, 04:26 PM
PDX-
No just someone who goes to a lot of High School Football games in OK. Have you seen him play or any video on him?

OU-HSV
10/28/2006, 08:16 AM
you are either:
a- tanner shuck
b- someone that has a gay crush on him
:D
This cracks me up.