PDA

View Full Version : THE PRIDE OF OKLAHOMA

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 01:00 PM
oHH YEAH THIS JUST IN THE PRIDE SUCKSWORSE THAN THE FOOTBALL TEAM.

tHE TEXAS FAGS AND THERE GAY COSTUMES OUT PLAYED THE PRIDE 20,000 TIMES OVER

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 01:00 PM
**** YOU BRIAN BRITT YOU SUCK AND YOU SHOULD RESIGN

Boomerbrad
10/9/2006, 01:09 PM
Tell us how you really feel Dolemite... ;)

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 01:12 PM
Tell us how you really feel Dolemite... ;)
They are horrid. Its unbelivable the change that has taken place with the pride just because one dumbass fag named brain britt has taken over the pride.
I would also like to know who made this decision and ****ing have them fired too

JohnnyMack
10/9/2006, 01:40 PM
I can honestly say I couldn't hear the pride at all on my TV.

SeattleOUstudent
10/9/2006, 01:58 PM
the Pride didnt show. We hired in a high school band.

SeattleOUstudent
10/9/2006, 01:59 PM
nm

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/9/2006, 02:03 PM
Are you f***ing kidding me? I heard them at half time in the endzone and they blew away the Texas band. The UT band only played ONE F***ING SONG as well! If you think they were outplayed, you know nothing about music. Pull out your Hanson tapes and listen to them, but take out the cotton at the game because they were not bad at all. You are clueless.

JohnnyMack
10/9/2006, 02:06 PM
Are you f***ing kidding me? I heard them at half time in the endzone and they blew away the Texas band. The UT band only played ONE F***ING SONG as well! If you think they were outplayed, you know nothing about music. Pull out your Hanson tapes and listen to them, but take out the cotton at the game because they were not bad at all. You are clueless.

Your mom goes to college.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 03:38 PM
Hey noob ..You must have been sitting right next to them because the people near me and many others around the stadium couldn't hear them for ****. They suck.

Also I just love hanson so I just might go listne to them.:rolleyes:

NOOB!!!!

RacerX
10/9/2006, 03:56 PM
I'm down with

http://www.dustygroove.com/images/products/m/moore_rudyr_dolemite%7E_101b.jpg

the pride wasn't very loud. I was glad they didn't do that damn faggie line marching.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/9/2006, 03:57 PM
I have been around a while, besides, call me what you want. I was in Section 34, which is the section over from the tunnel and heard them just fine. I am tired of all the unfounded band bashing. If you think the band wearing rick rack and fringe is better, you are very wrong.

Scott D
10/9/2006, 03:59 PM
I thought both bands sucked....give me Grambling or Alcorn State any day.

Mjcpr
10/9/2006, 03:59 PM
In fairness though, you think everything sucks.

AustinTXHorn
10/9/2006, 04:00 PM
I couldn't hear the band at all in section 18. Even when Longhorn Band wasn't playing.

I obviously don't get to see/hear them as much as you guys do, but they have been noticeably quieter the last few years.

mrowl
10/9/2006, 04:06 PM
the horn band was twice as loud as the pride in the opening stuff.

Boarder
10/9/2006, 04:08 PM
Doleo's right. They were uber quiet. It was comically sad.

Scott D
10/9/2006, 04:13 PM
In fairness though, you think everything sucks.

not everything ;)

JohnnyMack
10/9/2006, 04:16 PM
not everything ;)

Yeah, you love this guy:

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/_photos/2004-04-06-brodeur-bonus.jpg

cofCtuba
10/9/2006, 04:19 PM
The horn band has always been awful and they were saturday too, but I was in the OU student section on the 13th row just 3 sections over from the pride and I could barely hear them. I could hear the texas band much better, I know they're bigger, but in past years we were still louder than them, even when we only had 280 or so. I could barely hear the pride, I couldn't believe it. This is getting ridiculous. I couldn't hear anything at halftime, I mean their back was to me, but still, I used to be able to hear them even with that. I have no clue how the songs went.

SoonerDood
10/9/2006, 05:04 PM
the horn band was twice as loud as the pride in the opening stuff.
the horn band is also twice as big.

mrowl
10/9/2006, 05:12 PM
the horn band is also twice as big.

that didn't matter in the past.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 05:17 PM
The pride played at halftime....**** I missed it ...I didnt hera a ****ing drop. I thought just the horns played

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 05:18 PM
I have been around a while, besides, call me what you want. I was in Section 34, which is the section over from the tunnel and heard them just fine. I am tired of all the unfounded band bashing. If you think the band wearing rick rack and fringe is better, you are very wrong.
If you were next to the tunnel then you were right by them .....I am surprised you even heard them there......ohh and this is founded band bashing THEY SUCK MY ****ING ****

PrideTuba
10/9/2006, 06:14 PM
The Pride is horrible these days and brian britt is ruining the band, he is flushing everything the pride used to be down the toilet. My mom and sister sat in section 103 and couldnt hear the pride at all, unfortunately I was unable to attend the game, but I didnt hear them once on tv. Nothing on here is unfounded band bashing, britt is destroying the pride and they are absolutely horrid.

Ide like to end this post with a quote from brian britt in a recent email sent to the entire pride of oklahoma on wed, Oct 4th:

By the way, Texas doesn’t suck, they are the defending national champions.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 06:18 PM
The Pride is horrible these days and brian britt is ruining the band, he is flushing everything the pride used to be down the toilet. My mom and sister sat in section 103 and couldnt hear the pride at all, unfortunately I was unable to attend the game, but I didnt hear them once on tv. Nothing on here is unfounded band bashing, britt is destroying the pride and they are absolutely horrid.

Ide like to end this post with a quote from brian britt in a recent email sent to the entire pride of oklahoma on wed, Oct 4th:
Are you ****ing serious...he said that .....WTF..WHAT A ****ING FALMING PEICE OF **** HOMO. I guess he doesn't understand that there...atrgghhh I dont even want to ****ing talk about it what a fag

PrideTuba
10/9/2006, 06:23 PM
People just should stop donating to the Pride, I know I will never donate as long as britt is around. Maybe another email campaign should get started, but instead of wasting our time with brian, we send them to President Boren because he might actually do something about it.

proud gonzo
10/9/2006, 06:24 PM
wtf? texas doesn't suck because theyr'e good or bad at football, texas sucks because it's texas.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 06:27 PM
People just should stop donating to the Pride, I know I will never donate as long as britt is around. Maybe another email campaign should get started, but instead of wasting our time with brian, we send them to President Boren because he might actually do something about it.
i AM DOWN LET ME KNOW WAHT i NEED TO DO

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/9/2006, 07:56 PM
Hey they may not be loud but they play pretty!!! And that is what football bands are ALL about...sounding pretty!!

GottaHavePride
10/9/2006, 08:09 PM
I'll say this: the Texas band was plaing gay music sloppily and out-of-tune, but they were way louder than the Pride. And they're not even close to twice as big as the Pride. The Pride used to be about 275 vs. UT's roughly 375 and sounded like 3 times the band. Now the Pride is closer to about 330 people but sounds quieter.

proud gonzo
10/9/2006, 08:09 PM
and they were marching/marking time better

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/9/2006, 08:17 PM
It's Brent Venables fault....when is he going to realize that that one trumpet player is just consistently not getting his tone right on Boomer Sooner!!!

Sooner24
10/9/2006, 09:01 PM
Anyone who would start a band thread must be an X-Men III fan.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 11:21 PM
Anyone who would start a band thread must be an X-Men III fan.
YOUR SO FUNNY..HAHAHHA....asshat:D

Paperclip
10/10/2006, 01:26 AM
I will say this about the Pride, they were the most loyal, spirited OU fans in the stadium Saturday. Even with the game decided they were still cheering, leading the crowd behind them in chanting Boomer! Sooner!, and showing support for their football team. I applaud them for that.

dolemitesooner
10/10/2006, 02:48 PM
I will say this about the Pride, they were the most loyal, spirited OU fans in the stadium Saturday. Even with the game decided they were still cheering, leading the crowd behind them in chanting Boomer! Sooner!, and showing support for their football team. I applaud them for that.
I am not saying that the kids in the pride sucks .....I am saying there leadership sucks and it shows in many ways

Scott D
10/10/2006, 02:50 PM
Sometimes it's good to be raised on bands at HBC's :)

PrideTuba
10/10/2006, 11:24 PM
I am not saying that the kids in the pride sucks .....I am saying there leadership sucks and it shows in many ways

thats the truth, for such a talented group of musicians they sure dont show it.