PDA

View Full Version : I hope Texas gets the South end zone

usmc-sooner
10/9/2006, 11:51 AM
at least the OU fans won't have to sit 100 yards away from the field, if you do.

FaninAma
10/9/2006, 01:53 PM
at least the OU fans won't have to sit 100 yards away from the field, if you do.

Well if they decide they don't like it then Deloss will go back to Castiglione, bend him over, and force him to give the horns the North endzone back permanently. And Castiglione will do it all the while he is telling Sooner fans what a great thing it will be to have the South end zone back.

usmc-sooner
10/9/2006, 02:20 PM
I sat in the South endzone Saturday and I thought the whole time, there is absolutely no advantage of having this endzone. The North endzone is right on the field it generates more noise, you can see the replay's. The only thing you get to do in the South endzone is watch the team's coming on and off the field. Give me the North side.

sooner518
10/9/2006, 02:22 PM
Texas fans should be used to sitting that far away from the action

crawfish
10/9/2006, 02:36 PM
I'm gonna laugh at all the saxet fans sitting there next year who suddenly discover they can't see the jumbotron...

crawfish
10/9/2006, 02:37 PM
I'm gonna laugh at all the saxet fans sitting there next year who suddenly discover they can't see the jumbotron...

This is assuming, of course, that they've already figured this out and Dallas is gonna get it moved to the NORTH end zone for next year.

usmc-sooner
10/9/2006, 02:40 PM

I was thinking this the entire game Saturday. that and I swear you're literally 100 yards back from the field. It sucked.

fwsooner22
10/9/2006, 03:02 PM
I have sat there two years now..........They are the worst seats in any venue I have ever been to.........hope the horns get 'em..........they deserve them

LiteCOL
10/9/2006, 04:04 PM
We were in Section 33, Row 20, Seats 1 & 2. We were right next to the dreaded black curtains. Stupidest thing I ever saw. I realize why they installed them - all the texas whining - but why did they raise them when OU was going on and off the field?!?!?!?!? :mad: Completely screwed up the view and the breeze. I'll be glad to be in the other endzone next year. (Unless I increase my donation and try to get moved to some decent seats!)

mrowl
10/9/2006, 04:54 PM
I sat in the South endzone Saturday and I thought the whole time, there is absolutely no advantage of having this endzone. The North endzone is right on the field it generates more noise, you can see the replay's. The only thing you get to do in the South endzone is watch the team's coming on and off the field. Give me the North side.

I am pretty sure, there is ZERO difference in the distance between the seats and the field on both sides.