PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush in the NFL

colleyvillesooner
10/9/2006, 09:27 AM
Man, ESPN wants this guy to be the **** SOOOO bad.

This morning on the radio they bragged on his GW TD run (which was good by the way) and threw in that he had 11, 11! receptions! Well, they failed to mentioned those only resulted in 63 yards. Also, he IS a running back, but since those stats were 9 for 23 (including 10 on 1 play), they weren't mentioned.

And they LOVE rubbing it in the Texans face.

AustinTXHorn
10/9/2006, 12:07 PM
Reggie Bush is averaging an amazing 4.8 yards per touch (offensively) this season. All while playing great teams such as the Browns (1-4), Packers (1-4), and Buccaneers (0-4).

Scott D
10/9/2006, 01:03 PM
well to be fair, Cleveland's problem is that their offense blows...they've got a pretty stout D.

TUSooner
10/10/2006, 10:45 AM
Reggie's TD was right on time for 2 reasons:
1. It won the game.
2. It stopped the "what's wrong with Reggie" hysteria that would have surely started. He's not been bad. In fact, he's been "pretty good" even as a decoy. But he has been dancing instead of running, and folks (me) were starting to get a little uneasy. Thankfully, we have Deuce who is pure class on and off the field.

And if you don't know, I live in NO and am a Saints fan, so that makes me an EXPERT! Do ya hear me ?!?! :D