PDA

View Full Version : The worst QB in the NFL

tbl
10/8/2006, 06:49 PM
http://www.profantasysports.com/userimgs/Drew%20Bledsoe%202.jpg

Time to see what Romo can do. We all know what Drew can do, and it's the suck.

GottaHavePride
10/8/2006, 06:55 PM
I thought this was a J.P. Losman thread.

Damn. Da Bears win 40-7.

jk the sooner fan
10/8/2006, 07:23 PM
yeah, i know romo will be so much better under the same conditions, an O-line that cant pass protect to save its life, defensive lineman all over your back all day

yep, bring him in....

soonercody
10/8/2006, 07:33 PM
Bledsoe was getting killed out there today.

tbl
10/8/2006, 07:59 PM
No doubt, but the guy is clutch in making last minute mistakes. Also, there were a couple of sacks that he had plenty of time to get rid of the ball and didn't.

jk the sooner fan
10/8/2006, 08:15 PM
had time to get rid of? the dude lives inside the tackle box....he got called for grounding the first series....i guess i watched a different game

the_ouskull
10/8/2006, 08:20 PM
How is this not a thread about Aaron Brooks? (And no, I'm not a Raider Fan, I just recognize the worst player at a particular position when I see it...)

the_ouskull

Boarder
10/8/2006, 08:50 PM
No doubt, but the guy is clutch in making last minute mistakes. Also, there were a couple of sacks that he had plenty of time to get rid of the ball and didn't.
You remember that one Testaverde feller that used to be the Cowboys' QB?

Octavian
10/8/2006, 09:09 PM
Kurt Warner is a walking blooper...

Boarder
10/8/2006, 09:13 PM
Owens looked so awesome screaming at the coach today. I liked hearing Chris Collinsworth a few minutes ago, "Dallas, you wanted him, you got him!"

GottaHavePride
10/8/2006, 09:17 PM
Kurt Warner is a walking blooper...

Yeah, but he at least WAS good for a few years.

BeetDigger
10/8/2006, 09:47 PM
How this thread isn't about Aaron Brooks or Kurt Warner, I have no idea. Guess what you Bledsoe haters, sometimes teams, regardless of who they are and how good they are, get beat. Manning, Favre, Brady - they all lose sometimes (Favre loses a lot nowadays).

Frozen Sooner
10/8/2006, 10:23 PM
Need I remind people that Football Jesus was like 11-21 for 63 yards and an INT?

And the announcers said that he had a good game for some reason?

Fixed the stats. That's a horrid line, mang.

Mixer!
10/8/2006, 10:24 PM
How is this not a thread about Vince Young? (And no, I'm not a Kerry Collins Fan, I just recognize the worst player at a particular position when I see it...) Fixed. :D

Frozen Sooner
10/8/2006, 10:25 PM
^^'swhat I'm saying.

tbl
10/8/2006, 11:16 PM
Obviously I don't mean the worst QB... even though that's what I literally said. ;) I guess I can understand why that would cause confusion... :D

As a Cowboy fan, I just get really tired of his inconsistency. Yes the O-line was not stellar today, but they've been solid the rest of the games so something ain't right.

Philly was bringing 7 almost every play. You can get burned on that if the O plays it right.

I'm just frustrated. I was counting on the Cowboys to get me back some football mojo after yesterday, but it wasn't to be.

mdklatt
10/9/2006, 09:16 AM
Yeah, but he at least WAS good for a few years.

And Drew Bledsoe wasn't?? :confused:

jk the sooner fan
10/9/2006, 09:21 AM
I'm just frustrated. I was counting on the Cowboys to get me back some football mojo after yesterday, but it wasn't to be.

i feel/share it, trust me.....i was sick yesterday

Mjcpr
10/9/2006, 09:21 AM

My two teams had 10 turnovers this weekend. TEN!! :mad:

And Bledsoe's pick at the end of the game when they were GIVEN the ball inside the 5 after a 4th and 18 play was horrendous.

NormanPride
10/9/2006, 09:51 AM
You guys should blame that one on the OC. Why Jones and Barber weren't running about 80 times yesterday is beyond me. It's like Philly came out and said "All we're gonna do is blitz and put the rest of the guys on TO. Oh, maybe one on TG."

rebmus
10/9/2006, 11:26 AM
How is this not a thread about Aaron Brooks? (And no, I'm not a Raider Fan, I just recognize the worst player at a particular position when I see it...)

the_ouskull

i pick my weekly fantasy football D depending on who is playing the raiders.

I_SMELL_FEAR
10/9/2006, 01:09 PM
without having to start a new thread, and this one is about Dallas sucking yesterday:

You get 2 things with T.O. The good WR and the bad team-mate. Right now, whether its Parcells, Bledsoe or the o.c, all Dallas is getting is the bad. Why pick up T.O, knowing he is going to cause strife on your team, if you are not at least going to get the good off the field? They didnt even think about getting him the ball yesterday early, when he was fired up and would have prolly broken a leg trying to get a touchdown....then you try in the 2nd half, give him a couple of crappy looks and he is now too ****ed to even try.

Im not a T.O fan by no means, but if you are going to put up with the crap, you might as well get what you can out of him.

rebmus
10/9/2006, 01:15 PM
They didnt even think about getting him the ball yesterday early, when he was fired up and would have prolly broken a leg trying to get a touchdown...
by all means... give TO the ball early from now on.

*fingers crossed*

Mjcpr
10/9/2006, 01:17 PM
Irvin used to do the same thing when he didn't get involved in the game early. And he had no problems letting the coaches, players and QBs know about it. TO should've kicked McBriar's *** while he was it.

tbl
10/9/2006, 02:43 PM
You guys should blame that one on the OC. Why Jones and Barber weren't running about 80 times yesterday is beyond me. It's like Philly came out and said "All we're gonna do is blitz and put the rest of the guys on TO. Oh, maybe one on TG."
I thought about that today. When you know they're blitzing, you make them pay for it. JJ had more than a couple of decent 7-9 yard runs, as did Barber. Also, we had an open field in the middle on short slant routes, but they kept trying to go deep or to the sidelines. It was an all-around offensive meltdown.

Oldnslo
10/9/2006, 05:06 PM
pain? You want to talk about pain?

I've been a Saints fan almost my entire life. Bledsoe isn't near the f'up that Brooks is/was/will be wherever he lands. Hey, did you know that Brooks is Mike Vick's cousin? No? Funny, announcers seem to find time to sprinkle that in every game. As if it makes Brooks better.

Anyway. There are many, MANY worse qb's than Bledsoe. Some of whom haven't even won a Super Bowl.

Did I mention Aaron Brooks?

Boarder
10/9/2006, 05:08 PM
Irvin played his butt off at all times. He never took it easy. He would get mad, sure, but was ALWAYS there for the team. That's the difference between him and owens.

This is what, week 5? December's gonna be skeery.

Frozen Sooner
10/9/2006, 05:22 PM
Dang it, 11-21 for 63 yards and an INT people!

tbl
10/9/2006, 06:55 PM
pain? You want to talk about pain?

I've been a Saints fan almost my entire life. Bledsoe isn't near the f'up that Brooks is/was/will be wherever he lands. Hey, did you know that Brooks is Mike Vick's cousin? No? Funny, announcers seem to find time to sprinkle that in every game. As if it makes Brooks better.

Anyway. There are many, MANY worse qb's than Bledsoe. Some of whom haven't even won a Super Bowl.

Did I mention Aaron Brooks?

Ah yes.... but now you have Bree's and the all purpose yard king. The Aints might make a run for it this year. By it, I mean the first round of the playoffs.

Boarder
10/9/2006, 07:03 PM
Dang it, 11-21 for 63 yards and an INT people!
You talkin' about Farv?

jk the sooner fan
10/9/2006, 07:06 PM
TO took plays off yesterday? really? i guess i watched a different game......the one i saw he was in double coverage all day.....and had some EXCELLENT down field blocks on runs

Boarder
10/9/2006, 07:10 PM
Is that why they were saying he was running crappy high school routes today?

I heard it on ESPN radio and can't remember who said it. I want to say it was one of Dallas' offensive coaches.

Newbomb Turk
10/9/2006, 07:11 PM
I don't know if Owens took plays off or not. But to me you can't compare him with Irvin. There's a reason TO's teammates can't wait to get rid of him and Irvin spent his entire career with one team. Irvin was a team leader...TO - not so much.

jk the sooner fan
10/9/2006, 07:16 PM
the coaches didnt say he ran those kinds of routes...not that i've heard

and i'd take Irvin over TO anyday

Boarder
10/9/2006, 07:16 PM
You want some seriously funny/sad reading, take a look at the Dallas "The Ranch" forums. Here's a sample:

The Bears are not on the Same Level as the Cowboys and Eagles

I still rank these as the Top 5 NFC teams

Eagles
Dallas
Bears
Falcons
Panthers

hehe

http://mb19.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10

Boarder
10/9/2006, 07:19 PM
I don't blame owens for the loss yesterday, btw.

Mjcpr
10/9/2006, 07:49 PM
You want some seriously funny/sad reading, take a look at the Dallas "The Ranch" forums. Here's a sample:

hehe

http://mb19.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10

Yeah, interesting site. :D

I'd say Eagles, 85Bears, Dallas, The 80's Niners, the AFC Pro Bowlers and then Denver.

Oldnslo
10/9/2006, 09:04 PM
Ah yes.... but now you have Bree's and the all purpose yard king. The Aints might make a run for it this year. By it, I mean the first round of the playoffs.
not a chance. They'll find a way to **** it up. They always do. Look at all the careers that have slid down the swirley tubes in Black and Gold. Maybe a playoff win. Or two.

That would be nice.

AustinTXHorn
10/10/2006, 11:36 AM
Culpepper was benched so Joey Harrington is back in the NFL as a starting QB. There is your new "worst QB in the NFL".

Scott D
10/10/2006, 11:38 AM
Culpepper wasn't benched, he's hurt.

BudSooner
10/10/2006, 12:25 PM
As a Cowboy fan, I just get really tired of his inconsistency

The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem, and admitting your a Cowboy fan is a step in the right direction.

I kid, I kid. ;)