PDA

View Full Version : So I met yermom and Dolemite at the game

sanantoniosooner
10/8/2006, 05:53 PM
Doley reminded me a little of the movie "Prophecy" with Walken. How the angels and demons could just sense the presence of each other and go to battle on a moments notice.

As Dole is standing there in his pimp hat, some horn fans in their own flashy attire were sensed by him and he attacked like a rabid chiuaua.

It was quite amusing and of all the poeple from this board for my wife to meet, Dole was probably the most interesting I could have picked, for lack of a better term.

Enjoyed meeting you two.

silverwheels
10/8/2006, 05:55 PM
I actually came to within 2 feet of both of them outside the stadium. I should have said something.

dolemitesooner
10/8/2006, 05:57 PM
I actually came to within 2 feet of both of them outside the stadium. I should have said something.
wtf...you didnt say anything ....wtf:mad:

dolemitesooner
10/8/2006, 05:58 PM
Doley reminded me a little of the movie "Prophecy" with Walken. How the angels and demons could just sense the presence of each other and go to battle on a moments notice.

As Dole is standing there in his pimp hat, some horn fans in their own flashy attire were sensed by him and he attacked like a rabid chiuaua.

It was quite amusing and of all the poeple from this board for my wife to meet, Dole was probably the most interesting I could have picked, for lack of a better term.

Enjoyed meeting you two.
What did I do? :confused:

silverwheels
10/8/2006, 06:00 PM
wtf...you didnt say anything ....wtf:mad:

:O

Yeah, I was going to stop and say hi but I was looking for a friend of mine since we agreed to meet before the game, and I tried calling her but I had no connection inside the Fair. Sorry, doleo.

sanantoniosooner
10/8/2006, 06:00 PM
What did I do? :confused:
When you went after the hornfans with the painted face and the Home Depot helmet on.

All good fun.

dolemitesooner
10/8/2006, 06:01 PM
When you went after the hornfans with the painted face and the Home Depot helmet on.

All good fun.
Man I went and yelled at many ...I cant rember specifics. were there like 3 of them?

sanantoniosooner
10/8/2006, 06:03 PM
yeah.

Quillo
10/9/2006, 12:13 PM
You also met Quillo.. but I am almost invisible around Dolemite's toofs-glare.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 12:24 PM
lmfao:D

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2006, 12:28 PM
Was walking along the midway before the game, enjoying a cigar, saw what looked like Dean walking toward me.. big ole, bald melon head, goatee... turned around as he walked past, about to say something, then... I saw the interlocking O and U stenciled on the back of that bald head.. and thought... nah.. not Dean.

yermom
10/9/2006, 12:32 PM

yeah, but he's not really worth mentioning

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 12:50 PM
yeah, but he's not really worth mentioning
yeah I forgot hta too I mean 9 posts wtf and the guy thinks he is the pope

Czar Soonerov
10/9/2006, 01:44 PM
We saw Doleo twice, both times he was screaming at hornfans.

Spek!

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 03:41 PM
We saw Doleo twice, both times he was screaming at hornfans.

Spek!
I didnt scream at no horn fans...and no one is ever going to belive you anyways. I remained very calm and cool :cool:

Czar Soonerov
10/9/2006, 06:18 PM
We were calmly eating dinner at Humperdinks & I hear some crazy ****er from accross the room yelling "TEXAS SUCKS! TEXAS SUCKS! TEXAS SUCKS! ". I look over and sure enough, it's Dole0mite. Pretty much the same scenereo at the West End.

dolemitesooner
10/9/2006, 06:22 PM
yeah that was me

Quillo
10/9/2006, 11:04 PM
You shoulda seen his @$$...