PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Dallas

OUstud
10/8/2006, 05:44 PM
This was my first OU-:texan: game, and I was overwhelmed with how awesome the whole thing is. I've obviously seen the half-and-half thing many a time on TV, but to actually be there, from my seats in section 102, it was amazing. (Though I was extremely :mad: at the stupid whorns in my section). The fact that you go from being at a fair to an intense football game was so cool.

Now that I have my thoughts about the atmosphere out there, I have to say this (I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but oh well):

Whorn 2000-2004=OU now.

Outside of whorn dominating us on the scoreboard in the second half, I noticed 1 play that stood out to me as signaling that Mack may have not totally relied on Vince to win the MNC last year. It was when Manual Johnson caught an out pattern and as he was going toward the sideline, a whorn laid him out. Now, it was a clean play, but it was a statement play as well that told me that these aren't your early 2000s Sooners and whorns. Unfortunately, I think the tide has shifted majorly, and if we don't have a QB for the next couple of years we could lose 4-5 straight. I hate saying that, but I think it's true.

GottaHavePride
10/8/2006, 05:47 PM
I'm more concerned about OL and DL at this point than QB. But I agree.

soonerlaw
10/8/2006, 10:23 PM
It was an awesome experience, especially with everyone lining up outside while the busses pulled in.

This series is unpredictable and can shift either way at any time with any score. If we just play with a little more discipline, and a little better gameplan, I think we will hold our own.