PDA

View Full Version : Dallas sports anchor Dale Hansen...

goingoneight
10/8/2006, 03:27 PM
Is a classless tool and I see now why Barry Switzer hated him so much at Dallas. He made a point of showing the crying kid all night long on TV and took cheap shots at Stoops for recruiting in Texas, he called us "The Losing Team" on several accounts boldly and clearly spoken as if to say "HaHa" to OU fans, and he called OU's wins over Mack Brown a "fluke."

"Fluke" is losing to Oklahoma State en route to a possible National Championship, "Fluke" is not a top-five or Number One team beating the dogshat outta Texas for five straight years. Hansen, you are a royal ******* and deserve to be fired by any non-biased Texans you work for. That kid will now have to grow up watching videos of himself crying as a young boy at a very emotional game for little kids his age.

What does this prove, being this arrogant, you fat piece of has-been??? Did anyone else see this in Dullass last night???

FaninAma
10/8/2006, 03:33 PM
Is a classless tool and I see now why Barry Switzer hated him so much at Dallas. He made a point of showing the crying kid all night long on TV and took cheap shots at Stoops for recruiting in Texas, he called us "The Losing Team" on several accounts boldly and clearly spoken as if to say "HaHa" to OU fans, and he called OU's wins over Mack Brown a "fluke."

"Fluke" is losing to Oklahoma State en route to a possible National Championship, "Fluke" is not a top-five or Number One team beating the dogshat outta Texas for five straight years. Hansen, you are a royal ******* and deserve to be fired by any non-biased Texans you work for. That kid will now have to grow up watching videos of himself crying as a young boy at a very emotional game for little kids his age.

What does this prove, being this arrogant, you fat piece of has-been??? Did anyone else see this in Dullass last night???

Yeah, I saw it. Any adult who uses the picture of an upset kid is a sick, pathetic pice of ****. Tummer, that means you.

mrowl
10/8/2006, 03:35 PM
just remind him that he is a husker.

BOOMERBRADLEY
10/8/2006, 04:00 PM
That kid may have been crying because his dad wipped his a**

soonerthanu
10/8/2006, 04:03 PM
he is a tool and I will not watch him anymore

XingTheRubicon
10/8/2006, 04:32 PM
Dale Hansen is in a profession where most of his peers are college grads and he's a HS grad. Because of this, he has and exhibits an inferiority complex and ZERO respect in or out of Dallas.

He is the embodiment of nothing.

gnostic19
10/8/2006, 04:56 PM
I do video production in DFW area and have seen him give three dinner/luncheon type speaking engagements. All three were given over a 6 yeartime span. During all three he told the same tired, old stories and jokes...most revolving around his hatred of JJones and Barry Switzer.
He does no homework or research...it's all opinion based purely on emotion, not facts. All things you don't expect from a journalist for a top affiliate in a top 10 market.
Also, he left the Ticket radio show for the local ESPN affiliate and subsequently lost half his audience, if not more. He and Galloway give each other wrap-arounds once a week.

soonerlaw
10/8/2006, 05:47 PM
When I first got down here to big D, I thought he was an old sportscaster with some knowledge and wit, but between him and Blackistone on the Dallas Morning News, they have some tactless sports reporters down here. Only thing better was if Jenny Carlson moved down here as well.

goingoneight
10/8/2006, 09:34 PM
I don't normally hate on every damn anchor or reporter like most Sooner Fans do... but this guy was flat out a cheap shot looking for a Sooner to pi$$ off. Even the whorns in OUr camping area said that was not necessary for him to say. That guy deserves to be fired and delivering newspapers rather than trying to influence them... OU lost, okay... we get it. We're not a "fluke," we're not "the losing team," and Bob Stoops does not deserve that kind of crap talk...

picasso
10/8/2006, 09:51 PM
I'm sick and tired of this "OU recruits Texas kids" crap. of course we frickin recruit Texas! there's more people in the Dallas Metroplex than our entire state! Dallas is but a few hours from Norman, blah blah blah!
If we were on the west coast we'd recruit California kids. geez, ya dumb poopieholes.

jk the sooner fan
10/8/2006, 10:12 PM
dale hansen is definitely a tool....i've never met anybody here in the metroplex that likes him

OKC-SLC
10/8/2006, 10:38 PM
I'm sick and tired of this "OU recruits Texas kids" crap. of course we frickin recruit Texas! there's more people in the Dallas Metroplex than our entire state! Dallas is but a few hours from Norman, blah blah blah!
If we were on the west coast we'd recruit California kids. geez, ya dumb poopieholes.
not related to poopieholes, but how did your show go, pic?

picasso
10/8/2006, 10:55 PM
it sucked. made my top 3 worst ever list.

cool place and setup. no people came though.

I actually packed up and left early today. the positive was that I made it home (30 miles west of Tulsa) in 4 hours.

OKC-SLC
10/8/2006, 11:51 PM
that's too bad. must have been something else going on in Dallas, huh?

heard there was a team playing football against another that wasn't ready for the game.

horninokc
10/9/2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I saw it. Any adult who uses the picture of an upset kid is a sick, pathetic pice of ****. Tummer, that means you.

As a Texas fan, I agree. It is sick to use a child upset at his team, who he may be watching for the first year, for any kind of promotion, jokes or fun. It was a cheap shot for ABC to show it and it is cheaper for anyone, especially Longhorn fans, to use it for their amusement.

If I could say anything to that boy I would apologize to him for any use of his picture by anyone having fun at his expense. And to any Texans or Longhorns who do it, shame on you.

sexatskcus
10/9/2006, 01:45 AM
Dale Hansen is a tool. I grew up in Dallas and have had to listen to his crap for a while. He is a a-hole.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/9/2006, 07:53 AM

That kid is a friend of mine's brother. The funny thing is he wasn't crying because OU was losing, he got in trouble during the game by his parents. ABC picked it up thinking he was crying over the game, but he was in big trouble from the 'rents.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/9/2006, 08:15 AM
Dale Hansen is all schtick. He hardly believes anything that he says. He stirs up **** looking for people to talk about him. That's all. I've been around the guy pleanty. He's looking for attention and gets it.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/9/2006, 08:16 AM
That kid is a friend of mine's brother. The funny thing is he wasn't crying because OU was losing, he got in trouble during the game by his parents. ABC picked it up thinking he was crying over the game, but he was in big trouble from the 'rents.

Well, why wasn't he crying over te game? Little bastard! (joking)

picasso
10/9/2006, 09:06 AM
that's too bad. must have been something else going on in Dallas, huh?

heard there was a team playing football against another that wasn't ready for the game.
yeah. and apparently some kind of fair thing going on outside of it.:mad:

word at the show by the vendors was that it was the first year there at South Fork and that they didn't advertise enough.

DalHorn
10/9/2006, 09:13 AM
it was a great wkd for Dale. Sooners and Cowboys lost.

not that he gives a rat's *** about Texas or Philly... he's just full of venom for above teams.

crawfish
10/9/2006, 09:16 AM
Dale has a slightly big ego. He also has a smirk that make's GWB and Hillary look like they're frowning.

Just ignore him. He's about the attention, nothing else.

SoonerinSouthlake
10/9/2006, 09:25 AM
Hansen used to be the best thing going in Dallas...
But now he is bitter becuase Jerry Jones fired him, Switzer hit him and Parcells treats the media like they are beneath him.

Everyone in town but him knows he is totally biased and has a chip on his shoulder.

Tuloma
10/9/2006, 11:05 AM
Hansen was first at one of the other channels, 4 or 5 and got fired. Then channel 8 picked him up, to every one's surprise. He even said he was surprised. He must have an in with channel 8 management.

Rhino
10/9/2006, 11:05 AM
It was pretty assholish for ABC to show the kid crying for as long as they did.

It's supremely assholish for anyone to make fun of it after the fact.

SoonerinSouthlake
10/9/2006, 11:27 AM
Hansen was first at one of the other channels, 4 or 5 and got fired. Then channel 8 picked him up, to every one's surprise. He even said he was surprised. He must have an in with channel 8 management.

thats ancient history. Hansen's been at 8 forever.

He basically makes 500K per year for doing no research of is own, being a smartass and jackass.

Not a bad gig if you ask me