PDA

View Full Version : OU beat OU today...

Soonerus
10/7/2006, 11:19 PM
...Texas did not deserve to win...5 turnovers,11 penalties and some more bone - headed replay crap...

Widescreen
10/7/2006, 11:29 PM
Texas didn't commit turnovers or have all those dumb penalties. Yes, they deserved to win. Stop making excuses.

GrapevineSooner
10/7/2006, 11:33 PM
Just watch the battle on the LOS and tell me Texas didn't deserve to win.

The only reason they didn't win by more is because their offense took the 2nd quarter off.

ClintonSooner
10/7/2006, 11:37 PM
:confused: Agree with both points, But very true about "the deserving team doesnt make those mistakes" POV.

All in all, mistakes better get taken care of:mad:

Cr@zySooner
10/7/2006, 11:42 PM
I guess after the venting and complaining, that is all we really can say. Hate to say it, but it is true.

Soonerus
10/7/2006, 11:51 PM
I totally disagree and expect Texas to lose 2 more games this year, I think we have a real shot at the Big XII Championship...

prrriiide
10/7/2006, 11:56 PM
I totally disagree and expect Texas to lose 2 more games this year, I think we have a real shot at the Big XII Championship...

I don't think so. Besides, if we don't win it heads-up on the field, I don't want to go in the backdoor to Kansas City.

Soonerus
10/8/2006, 12:03 AM
I don't think so. Besides, if we don't win it heads-up on the field, I don't want to go in the backdoor to Kansas City.

Why not, they bought rings one year after we beat them and they slipped in,,,get serious...

Blue
10/8/2006, 12:08 AM
Why not, they bought rings one year after we beat them and they slipped in,,,get serious...

You get serious. We got beat by a better team.

Anybody who doesn't see that is an idiot homer.

Quit starting threads....

ashley
10/8/2006, 09:12 AM
Totally true. We played hard but got beaten by penalities and turnovers. Talent level is not the same. Delusional if you can't see it.