PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hearing this?

Crimsontothecore
10/7/2006, 09:58 PM
Jack Bunds on channel 8 in Tulsa keeps giving a teaser to watch the 10:00 news to see Stoops reaction to one of the game officials apparently seen having his picture taken with texas fans before the game.

SanMarcosCASooner
10/7/2006, 10:00 PM
who cares

www.voidgame.com

we can't blame anyone over this

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2006, 10:30 AM
Saw the report, and there was definitely a ref getting his pic taken with some Texas fans before the game; that can't be a good thing to do i would think.

zeke
10/8/2006, 10:48 AM
I guess we can start the week off crying about the refs and continue it until about Friday. That helps

zeke
10/8/2006, 10:48 AM
They were better
Get over it

AlbqSooner
10/8/2006, 11:45 AM
Look at the stats in this game and you will find the answer. Pretty much even all the way through the stats with OU having a slight edge. Until you get to turnovers (5) and penalties (11).

The refs made a bad call and a questionable call, but that was not the difference. If we play sloppy football against a very good texass team we will get beat every time.

GrapevineSooner
10/8/2006, 11:48 AM
Not exactly good judgement on that ref's part.

I don't think it means much, though.

mosoon
10/8/2006, 11:52 AM
Texas won. Oregon did not win. Big difference. Congrats to UT, no big controversies here.

OU-HSV
10/8/2006, 11:56 AM
We lose that game either way

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2006, 02:07 PM
Don't think anyone was saying it cost us the game, just thought it was unusual to say the least

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2006, 02:08 PM
Now if he had been handed a briefcase full of Benjamins that might have been another story:D

PalmBeachSooner
10/8/2006, 03:21 PM
Jack Bunds on channel 8 in Tulsa keeps giving a teaser to watch the 10:00 news to see Stoops reaction to one of the game officials apparently seen having his picture taken with texas fans before the game.

So?

EstablishedSooner1967
10/8/2006, 03:24 PM
i saw TX fans standing in line for 30 min to get billy sims picture.. bit f-ing deal.. and by the way there were ou fans getting pics with eric metcalf... go figure... weak post!

goingoneight
10/8/2006, 03:42 PM
Stoops blood is boiling by now with officiating, but if anyone watched ISU and Nebbish yesterday, it ain't just us getting raped by ignorance. It is so blatantly terrible right now we might as well have Darrell Royal referee OUr games from now on... He'd be less delusional and biased IMHO...

Oh, and Texass won legit... We were down by 11 before we got buried... with little time left. I'm not crying about officiating in this one, I think they all need to be fired.

Texas Golfer
10/8/2006, 03:45 PM
They were better
Get over it

They had the ball 5 less minutes and had 100 less yards. They weren't better.

GottaHavePride
10/8/2006, 03:48 PM

Disagreed. Texas came to win; we came to try not to get beat.

Scott D
10/8/2006, 03:49 PM

that happens when you keep giving the other team the ball around midfield when you generally start inside your 20 all game.

T_Boner
10/8/2006, 03:51 PM
Don't think anyone was saying it cost us the game, just thought it was unusual to say the least

I agree, WTF guys, after all OU has been through from TTU to Oregon...nobody said it cost us the f'n game, but it sure seems like a little bias by a ref, also, the offensive pass interference call on Joe John then not on Sweed was clearly BS!!!

dougsooner
10/8/2006, 04:14 PM
I agree T-B: Joe John did not push off, thus costing OU tons of yards, Sweed without doubt pushed off or else he doesn't score that TD. AD's fumble was not a fumble and we were driving, and of course the lateral was a forward pass. Yes, OU made way too many mistakes to win but talent wise we're even with them if not slightly better. Our coordinators (terrible day by the off. coordinator) and the refs lost this game for us. Plain and simple.

Rogue
10/8/2006, 07:41 PM
Texas won. Oregon did not win. Big difference. Congrats to UT, no big controversies here.

Another Mosoon sighting. Few words, concise, and correct. Welcome back!