PDA

View Full Version : IF WE'RE NOT #1, I DON'T WANNA BE A FAN

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 09:09 PM
Some of you clowns need to find a new favorite team to root for. It seems one team for a decade isn't attainable.

It's one thing to be disappointed in our performance but some of you need to get a grip.

sooneron
10/7/2006, 09:14 PM
whatever

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 09:15 PM
I would but your wife just left.

;)

TUSooner
10/7/2006, 09:15 PM
Why don't you go pee on something?
I think he just did. :eek:

Sooner_Bob
10/7/2006, 09:16 PM
Some of you clowns need to find a new favorite team to root for. It seems one team for a decade isn't attainable.

It's one thing to be disappointed in our performance but some of you need to get a grip.

Exactly . . . :pop:

sooneron
10/7/2006, 09:16 PM
whatever

sooneron
10/7/2006, 09:17 PM
whatever

OUinFLA
10/7/2006, 09:19 PM
I never really wanted to be a clown.
I think their outfits are goofy.
I didnt want to be a paper mache OU pony either.

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 09:20 PM
I didn't say she was here, I said she left. Keep up would ya.

Maybe the winky thing didn't show up but I was just joking with you. Lighten up Francis.

TXBOOMER
10/7/2006, 09:20 PM
I would but your wife just left.

;)

Oh My....Bro...That is wrong.

sooneron
10/7/2006, 09:22 PM
whatever

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 09:25 PM
Oh My....Bro...That is wrong.

it was a joke. see the winkey thing? that means I'm joking.

if ron can joke with me why can't I joke with him?

if ron wasn't joking he needs to learn to come up with better smack than that.

birddog
10/7/2006, 09:26 PM
this thread took a strange turn after post #1.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/7/2006, 09:28 PM
I'm confused, whose wife are we peeing on??

OKC-SLC
10/7/2006, 09:32 PM
I'm confused, whose wife are we peeing on??
yes.

jk the sooner fan
10/7/2006, 10:24 PM
so if she's not pregnant, then you think its funny? or its ok?

Rogue
10/7/2006, 10:26 PM
It's not the first guy that throws the punch that gets the flag.
It's ALWAYS the second guy.

Just sayin'.

sooneron
10/7/2006, 10:30 PM
so if she's not pregnant, then you think its funny? or its ok?
Not really. Especially if he has never met she/I.

I guess I should just go edit my post, since I didn't realize that what I posted touched such a nerve as to illicit the "oh yeah, your wife just left" response. I guess this has turned into some subject on SO or the sponsor board? :rolleyes:

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 10:33 PM
it was just a little bit and really it was probably 99% beer, .75% water and .25% urea so it wasn't really urine that came out.

besides, I don't think my urine would have made her preggers.

Blue
10/7/2006, 10:36 PM
This thread sucks.

I'll be as ****ed as I want to be.

Don't try and reason with a fanbase 4 hours after a loss to Texas. Take it to the, "What are you Listening..." Thread.

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 10:37 PM
Not really. Especially if he has never met she/I.

I guess I should just go edit my post, since I didn't realize that what I posted touched such a nerve as to illicit the "oh yeah, your wife just left" response. I guess this has turned into some subject on SO or the sponsor board? :rolleyes:

Ron, you seem to be missing something here. the :rolleyes: you put on that post denotes sarcasm. I get that. The ;) in mine denoted joking. If you don't like it, deal with it. I'm sorry that your smack sucks if you were serious. I'm in McAlester OK, you're in NY or somewhere, did you think that there was a chance that she was over here? Sheese, if you don't have a sense of humor don't try to joke around. If you're running your mouth don't whine when you find out you aren't any good at it.

I don't have a problem with you whatsoever. I'm just clowing around until I get off of work at midnight.

Blue
10/7/2006, 10:38 PM
Ron, you seem to be missing something here. the :rolleyes: you put on that post denotes sarcasm. I get that. The ;) in mine denoted joking. If you don't like it, deal with it. I'm sorry that your smack sucks if you were serious. I'm in McAlester OK, you're in NY or somewhere, did you think that there was a chance that she was over here? Sheese, if you don't have a sense of humor don't try to joke around. If you're running your mouth don't whine when you find out you aren't any good at it.

I don't have a problem with you whatsoever. I'm just clowing around until I get off of work at midnight.

One to talk about whining...:rolleyes:

sooneron
10/7/2006, 10:40 PM
First of all, name is not ron.

2nd of all, I reference some incident that YOU shared on SO. You then assume that putting a winky when using a person's wife as a butt of your joke makes that OK. Sorry, not raised that way.

whatever, it's over, in case you didn't notice, ALL of my posts are edited.

1stTimeCaller
10/7/2006, 10:43 PM
works for me, on.

MiccoMacey
10/7/2006, 10:50 PM
I never really wanted to be a clown.
I think their outfits are goofy.

And scary.

Clowns may be the single scariest creature on this planet.

Clowns and pirates. Man, that's frightening.