PDA

View Full Version : Look at the bright side guys...

SelmaBamaFan
10/7/2006, 07:42 PM
... atleast you arent losing to Duke 14-10 at the half.

****ING DUKE!!!

Cant wait til Shula is loooooooooooooong gone.

Rogue
10/7/2006, 07:43 PM
Are you anti-Shula Selma?
Isn't this just 1 or 2 years since getting up to the full scholarship and roster limits?

Still...Duke?

SelmaBamaFan
10/7/2006, 07:45 PM
Scholarships dont have **** to do with almost losing to Hawaii, Vandy, and now Duke (thats IF we actually pull this one out).

Bottom line, Shula is a ****ty coach and I hope he diaf.

SelmaBamaFan
10/7/2006, 07:47 PM
Oh and for the record, I've been a Shula supporter for the longest time. Well, the honeymoon is over I guess and I'm sick of making excuses for him.

birddog
10/7/2006, 07:48 PM
ouch.

SelmaBamaFan
10/7/2006, 07:51 PM
This is the same Duke that has only scored 1 TD this year, averages 3 pts a game, and has been shut out 3 times this year. Yet, they get 14 pts against us and fumbled another time at the 1 yard line. I think they have almost 300 yds in the first half.

Way to get 'em prepared coach... good jorb. (I'm a bit hacked off).

SelmaBamaFan
10/8/2006, 03:42 AM
16-14 going into the 4th quarter. We got lucky with an Int for a TD a few plays after a TD.

So we win 30-14 and now everyone will talk about how we started slow (4 quarters too slow?) and how Duke is a good football team that is going to win a lot of games this year heh.

I cant wait til we play UT, LSU, and Auburn. We are going to get embarrassed. :)

... and hi blue!

Scott D
10/8/2006, 07:37 AM
nah SBF, it's called relying too much on Brodie Croyle to do a good job recruiting another QB.

SelmaBamaFan
10/8/2006, 09:49 AM
Our QB actually isnt that bad. It's just our OL, DL, LB, DBs, Special Teams, and coaching that seem to be the problem.

Oh, forgot about the running game, but I guess that goes back to the OL problem hehe.

Rogue
10/8/2006, 10:53 AM
Selma,
This started out as advice for us to look at the bright side.
In retrospect, 'Bama won, albeit an ugly win. Sir, I offer your advice back to you.
-Rogue

Scott D
10/8/2006, 01:48 PM
Our QB actually isnt that bad. It's just our OL, DL, LB, DBs, Special Teams, and coaching that seem to be the problem.

Oh, forgot about the running game, but I guess that goes back to the OL problem hehe.

here's more of a bright side for you. The piggies beat dumbo's team too.

Echoes
10/8/2006, 02:01 PM
Sorry Bamafan :(

I really do like Alabama alot, I mean not near as much as the Sooners or anything, but as long as they aren't playing us, I am usually rooting for them.

AlabamaSooner
10/8/2006, 04:10 PM
16-14 going into the 4th quarter. We got lucky with an Int for a TD a few plays after a TD.

So we win 30-14 and now everyone will talk about how we started slow (4 quarters too slow?) and how Duke is a good football team that is going to win a lot of games this year heh.

I cant wait til we play UT, LSU, and Auburn. We are going to get embarrassed. :)

... and hi blue!

You hardly sound like a true Bama fan if you're looking forward to getting "embarrassed :)". In fact, you sound like a Barner.

Rogue
10/8/2006, 07:25 PM
AS,
You're not from 'round here, are ya?
;)
Rogue

SelmaBamaFan
10/8/2006, 07:38 PM
Holy **** Ive been called a Barner. My life is complete!!

FWIW AS, I go on a tirade on this board atleast once a year. It's a mojo thing... although it never works. :mad: