PDA

View Full Version : Same ref crew as at Texas Tech last year...

The Maestro
10/7/2006, 06:30 PM
...Gordon Riese scheduled for Texas A&M.

Life sucks!

SOONER44EVER
10/7/2006, 06:33 PM
We didn't lose because or the refs............we just lost by more.

The Maestro
10/7/2006, 06:35 PM
I agree. But I wonder what happens if the AD fumble caused by the ground is reversed, Joe Jon's play is not called and the lateral is not called. I just F'ing wonder...since Texas had about 300 yards of offense.

boomersooner28
10/7/2006, 06:35 PM
We didn't lose because or the refs............we just lost by more.

true dat....but still it would be nice to get one call once in a while.

It was much nicer NOT having instant replay.

TripleOption14
10/7/2006, 06:39 PM
The refs had NOTHING to do with this loss!!!! We made WAYYYYY to many mistakes in this game to talk about winning it!!!!!!

SoonerBorn68
10/7/2006, 06:49 PM
We lost the game & I'll give UT all the props but these dumbass refs need to get the calls right, win or lose.

DrZaius
10/7/2006, 06:52 PM
There is no one to blame but ourselves.......Maestro is a complete ***! For even starting this thread.

We can not be sissies the rest of the season because of the Oregon game. Jesus Christ

SoonerBorn68
10/7/2006, 06:54 PM
Dude, can the name calling. Even if you're upset he's entitled to his opinion.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/7/2006, 06:56 PM
We may not EVAR have another shot at a NC. Yes, I think SO many refs make bad calls against us. I don't really know why, but something is awry.

The Maestro
10/7/2006, 06:57 PM
There is no one to blame but ourselves.......Maestro is a complete ***! For even starting this thread.

We can not be sissies the rest of the season because of the Oregon game. Jesus Christ

Kiss my ***, you ignorant F*CK!! I am not blaming the refs...it was what I heard and is quite an interesting point. Go polish your French Horn, Nancy Boy!

leavingthezoo
10/7/2006, 06:57 PM

did you just sign your post "Jesus Christ"?

:D

stoopified
10/7/2006, 07:08 PM
did you just sign your post "Jesus Christ"?

:DYeah,whats this using of THE LORDs NAME in such a profane manner?

Egeo
10/7/2006, 07:15 PM
we didnt lose because of the refs, but it would be nice to think we're not getting hosed all the time

TripleOption14
10/7/2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah,whats this using of THE LORDs NAME in such a profane manner?

I will say its a FREE COUNTRY!! He can do WHATEVER he wants!!!

AzianSooner
10/7/2006, 07:18 PM
It always a next year to play.

Tear Down This Wall
10/7/2006, 07:19 PM
Blame the refs all you want. The refs didn't put a tailback at corner. The refs didn't call more pass plays than run plays to AD. The refs didn't spend four seasons running off linemen and a punter. The refs didn't move our DE coach to DB coach instead of just hiring a real DB coach.

Look, be mad about the Oregon. But, that's not the problem. Our defensive line is average. Our offensive line is average. We've got blue chip DTs sitting on the bench while our upper classmen get shoved out of plays on a consistent basis. We've got a QB turned WR turned QB because of the way our coaching staff has handled QBs.

If it makes you feels better, whine about the refs. The real problems, though, are glaring. The only remaining question is whether or not Bob Stoops will spend the rest of this season and the off-season doing something about them.

zeke
10/7/2006, 07:24 PM
Blame the refs all you want. The refs didn't put a tailback at corner. The refs didn't call more pass plays than run plays to AD. The refs didn't spend four seasons running off linemen and a punter. The refs didn't move our DE coach to DB coach instead of just hiring a real DB coach.

Look, be mad about the Oregon. But, that's not the problem. Our defensive line is average. Our offensive line is average. We've got blue chip DTs sitting on the bench while our upper classmen get shoved out of plays on a consistent basis. We've got a QB turned WR turned QB because of the way our coaching staff has handled QBs.

If it makes you feels better, whine about the refs. The real problems, though, are glaring. The only remaining question is whether or not Bob Stoops will spend the rest of this season and the off-season doing something about them.

I agree

jdsooner
10/8/2006, 12:29 AM
The refs had NOTHING to do with this loss!!!! We made WAYYYYY to many mistakes in this game to talk about winning it!!!!!!

What game did you watch? I watched a game in which a bogus fumble and a bogus pass interference call killed two potential scoring drives.

jdsooner
10/8/2006, 12:30 AM

If it makes you feels better, whine about the refs. The real problems, though, are glaring. The only remaining question is whether or not Bob Stoops will spend the rest of this season and the off-season doing something about them.\\

Like you could do a better job? You sir, are full of crap.

Soonerus
10/8/2006, 12:37 AM
Let's be honest , we lost, but the refs still sucked....

Blue
10/8/2006, 12:40 AM
It always a next year to play.

WTF are you talking about!?! Learn Engrish Mother****er!

Really.

birddog
10/8/2006, 12:42 AM
WTF are you talking about!?! Learn Engrish Mother****er!

Really.
hey man, take it easy. can you see his location??
if you look at alot of his posts you'll see that he obviously hasn't been speaking english his whole life.

Blue
10/8/2006, 12:47 AM
hey man, take it easy. can you see his location??
if you look at alot of his posts you'll see that he obviously hasn't been speaking english his whole life.

Give me a break. Is this Sesame "Troll" Street?

If his English hasn't gotten better in two years....it aint gettin better.

birddog
10/8/2006, 12:48 AM
i just think it's pretty disrespectful. but do what you want.

Blue
10/8/2006, 12:49 AM
i just think it's pretty disrespectful. but do what you want.

Well I'll take that into account. Thanks.

1stTimeCaller
10/8/2006, 02:01 AM
wait a minute. you're saying that we had a Big XII officiating crew that called one of our Big XII games last year call another one of our games this year? get out. that's insane.

sorry for the sarcasm and I have no intentions of peeing on anyone's wife.

Blue
10/8/2006, 02:04 AM
sorry for the sarcasm and I have no intentions of peeing on anyone's wife.

I do. That's what I'm all about."

1stTimeCaller
10/8/2006, 02:05 AM
We could make bukkake-like films but with golden showers.

:les: GOLDEN BUKKAKE!!!!

Blue
10/8/2006, 02:10 AM
You think this will get me banned?...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:R2DZSrzHuxaa-M:http://www.corpnews.com/rasputin/bukkake.jpg

1stTimeCaller
10/8/2006, 02:11 AM
file not found

Blue
10/8/2006, 02:12 AM
works for me...Bukakeee style...

birddog
10/8/2006, 07:58 AM
oh good, breaking out the jokes. "we lost and i hate everyone."

David Earl
10/8/2006, 08:03 AM
You think this will get me banned?...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:R2DZSrzHuxaa-M:http://www.corpnews.com/rasputin/bukkake.jpg

Yes; That combined with your insults has bought you a couple weeks in the slammer.

birddog
10/8/2006, 08:08 AM
it wasn't just me then.
it appears that i was the only sensible one on the board seeing how i layed off the pilsners saturday.:stunned:

Sooner24
10/8/2006, 09:44 AM
Yes; That combined with your insults has bought you a couple weeks in the slammer.

Gee, DE you are a lot nicer then I am. I would have given him a month. :D

OklaPony
10/8/2006, 09:58 AM
...Your one touchdown should have been called back if I was using your unbiased analasys.
I'm probably going to regret this but I would like to hear some further explanation of this statement. Why, exactly, should that TD have been called back?

P.S. - I'm assuming you meant analysis. :D

zeke
10/8/2006, 10:25 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH refs refs refs

they didnt make as many mistakes, they hit harder ALL DAY, they were coached better, they wanted it more, they were better, they won. PERIOD

crying about the refs constantly could be part of why we get some of the calls we get.

better teams find a way to win
better coaches get better results out of less talented players

OklahomaTuba
10/8/2006, 10:51 AM

Preach it pastor, preach it.

Praise The Lord, Amen.

birddog
10/8/2006, 12:13 PM
they're gonna run out of refs for our games by the end of the season.:D
look, there are questionable calls all the time. great teams overcome that and step up when it's time. the calls really get magnified because as soon as one goes against us, we give up a big play (td, long pass etc.) we just aren't good enough to do that. few teams are.
we used to be able to fight through it. and believe it or not we have a whopping 8 seniors leaving plus ad (assuming) and hopefully these young guys learn what it takes to compete at this level every single weekend.

goingoneight
10/8/2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah,whats this using of THE LORDs NAME in such a profane manner?

I guess some of them don't believe or don't care enough, I dunno :confused:. And I'm not being sarcastic...

goingoneight
10/8/2006, 03:57 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH refs refs refs

they didnt make as many mistakes, they hit harder ALL DAY, they were coached better, they wanted it more, they were better, they won. PERIOD

Yeah, those refs were pretty damn good tacklers... :D

T_Boner
10/8/2006, 04:09 PM
NOBODY IN THIS THREAD SAID WE LOST BECAUSE OF THE REFS!!!! Why can’t someone point out which crew officiated the f’n game without a dozen idiots saying crap like…“We didn't lose because or the refs” “The refs had NOTHING to do with his loss!!!!” “Blame the refs all you want”…etc…

BASSooner
10/8/2006, 05:00 PM
I was at the game. There were stupid calls in the game, but we beat ourselves. There is no question about that. OUr defense played better than they ever did this season in the 1st half and parts of the 2nd. PT overthrew some passes but he was in COMPLETE control. 2nd half, however, we just collapsed. It is OUR fault, not the refs. We still have the rest of the season to look forward to. When off-season comes, we'll talk about how Stoops needs to make some MAJOR changes in every part of his team: coaching, players, leadership, and strategy

FaninAma
10/8/2006, 05:08 PM
I thought the only bad call of the game was the PI against Joe John. The "lateral" was borderline but my Dad, who's pretty objective, said AD touched behind the point where PT threw it. Besides, it was an idiotic call.

I still see this game as being similiar to the 2004 game where OU won but Texas had turned the corner. OU had the better OL and DL in that game but UT was getting better. UT has had the better OL and DL the last 2 years but OU is getting better.

I think even with a new QB OU turned the corner this year and we take it to Texas next year.

But please God, send us one more CB who doesn't get burnt once or twice a game.

Jdog
10/8/2006, 08:58 PM
\\

Like you could do a better job? You sir, are full of crap.

No but someone could - Remember what the Blake kids achieved after M Stoops and Leach got'em.

Maybe we need coaches from more successful programs - Not KSU and Northwestern?

jdsooner
10/8/2006, 09:09 PM
No but someone could - Remember what the Blake kids achieved after M Stoops and Leach got'em.

Maybe we need coaches from more successful programs - Not KSU and Northwestern?

Yeah, let's get nostalgic about the Blake years. What a joke!

Egeo
10/8/2006, 09:41 PM

this post sucks so bad i dont even know where to start on it