PDA

View Full Version : Impressed with Thompson

Statalyzer
10/7/2006, 05:16 PM
He has put most passes on target, even in the middle of coverage, and hasn't been responsible for a single turnover.

jccouger
10/7/2006, 05:48 PM
Spoke too soon.

Statalyzer
10/7/2006, 05:50 PM
Well, an INT when asked to throw 40 yard bombs up for grabs in the last minute isn't much of problem.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/7/2006, 05:58 PM
Thompson is one of the greatest things to ever happen to the University of Oklahoma's football program. He should go down as one of the most shining examples of what being a Sooner should be all about.

85Sooner
10/7/2006, 05:59 PM
14-26 198 0 tds 2 ints(after it was decided)

BermudaSooner
10/7/2006, 06:01 PM
He is a hell of a lot better than Colt McBoy.

birddog
10/7/2006, 06:04 PM
i don't know. colt managed the game pretty well today. it looks like texass has themselves a qb for the next few years.
i love pt.
what the hell are we going to do next year for a qb?

Jackal
10/7/2006, 06:05 PM
Hardly, he is incapable of throwing the long ball accurately, if you can't do that then you hamstring your offense.

birddog
10/7/2006, 06:07 PM
he looked pretty good on those td passes, huh?
read my post. MANAGED the game.

soonerhubs
10/7/2006, 06:22 PM
i don't know. colt managed the game pretty well today. it looks like texass has themselves a qb for the next few years.
i love pt.
what the hell are we going to do next year for a qb?
I honestly am not too worried about next year, because IMHO the Line men on both sides of the ball become that much better with experience. With better lines, I see who ever plays QB being protected and doing just fine. Besides, Josh Heupel didn't do to shabby his second year after transferring. :)

85Sooner
10/7/2006, 06:27 PM
I honestly am not too worried about next year, because IMHO the Line men on both sides of the ball become that much better with experience. With better lines, I see who ever plays QB being protected and doing just fine. Besides, Josh Heupel didn't do to shabby his second year after transferring. :)

Seems like I heard that last year.

I have always questioned the way we coach our O linemen. Even when they were good it was evident that they were not that good cause our QB's were always beat to heck by the end of the season. That goes for Huepal, hybl, and white.

soonerhubs
10/7/2006, 07:00 PM
Seems like I heard that last year.

I have always questioned the way we coach our O linemen. Even when they were good it was evident that they were not that good cause our QB's were always beat to heck by the end of the season. That goes for Huepal, hybl, and white.
Good point.