PDA

View Full Version : Some horns downplaying this game

CrimsonChampion
10/7/2006, 10:42 AM
Several texas idiots I know are trying to downplay this game, saying both teams are down so it doesn't mean anything. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF LOSERS, that's why you're texas and we're Oklahoma, we don't give up, and WON'T.

It's so funny to me, it just means they're scared and wanna have an excuse when they lose.

My father told me if you look closely after OU wins in the cotton bowl you can catch shlonghorns taking off their texass shirts, with white tee undershirts on, to try and fit in with the state fair crowd. LOL what a bunch of pansie losers. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:

fadada1
10/7/2006, 10:44 AM
hopefully their players are taking the same stance. look what happened in '96, '00, '03.

mustangsooner
10/7/2006, 10:45 AM
Several texas idiots I know are trying to downplay this game, saying both teams are down so it doesn't mean anything. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF LOSERS, that's why you're texas and we're Oklahoma, we don't give up, and WON'T.

It's so funny to me, it just means they're scared and wanna have an excuse when they lose.

My father told me if you look closely after OU wins in the cotton bowl you can catch shlonghorns taking off their texass shirts, with white tee undershirts on, to try and fit in with the state fair crowd. LOL what a bunch of pansie losers. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:

If being down is ranked in the top 15 and should be in the top 10 then I guess these idiots are right. They are just saying that because they know they are gonna get there horns clipped today.:cool: :cool:

StoopTroup
10/7/2006, 10:46 AM
OUr Women can whip thier wuman's a$$es.

Ash
10/7/2006, 12:32 PM
If being down is ranked in the top 15 and should be in the top 10 then I guess these idiots are right. They are just saying that because they know they are gonna get there horns clipped today.:cool: :cool:

Yup, this is their way of saying "We're skeered we might lose this one, and this is how we make ourselves feel better." :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
10/7/2006, 12:34 PM
Their all gonna wear pink t-shirts and ride the zipper this afternoon.

DrZaius
10/7/2006, 12:36 PM
Sounds like the regular Fexas, Fans and players....