PDA

View Full Version : Stewart Mandel, give us a break!!

1991SOONER
10/6/2006, 07:36 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/stewart_mandel/10/06/week6.weekend.pickoff/index.html

This guy has got to be the biggest waste of flesh on earth:

"May the best team win, but for the sake of our sanity, we really need that team to be Texas. Why? Because if Oklahoma wins, and if the Sooners run the table, we're going to be hearing from now until the end of humanity how those "crooked Pac-10 refs" cost the Sooners a national title."

What kindof stupid logic is that??? Just because he doesn't want to hear about the "crooked PAC-10 refs" he wants OU to lose??? That is beyond stupidity!! This guy needs to be shot right between the eyes!!!

sooneron
10/6/2006, 08:39 PM
"I hope the Birmingham police beat the crap out of those black marchers, I just want this civil rights thing to blow over", Stewart Mandel.
\
Yeah, I'd hate for something to change for what is right in the end.

FlatheadSooner
10/6/2006, 08:43 PM
Best thing to do is Just Keep Winning. Let Stewie and the Idiots deal with that !!!!

bri
10/6/2006, 08:50 PM
What kindof stupid logic is that??? Just because he doesn't want to hear about the "crooked PAC-10 refs" he wants OU to lose??? That is beyond stupidity!! This guy needs to be shot right between the eyes!!!

I think the important thing is that we're not overreacting at all.

1991SOONER
10/6/2006, 08:52 PM
"I hope the Birmingham police beat the crap out of those black marchers, I just want this civil rights thing to blow over", Stewart Mandel.
\
Yeah, I'd hate for something to change for what is right in the end.

Yeah, also along the lines of getting stabbed and robbed and the police telling you to quit whining about it. Stewart Mandel is an idiot.

1991SOONER
10/6/2006, 08:56 PM
Oh, by the way.......TEXAS SUCKS