PDA

View Full Version : OU/Texas Tech Tickets

Mozart Loves Switzer
10/6/2006, 06:27 PM
OU Family....I am looking for two tickets to this year's OU/Texas Tech game. Not to get into too much sentiment but my daughter has recently come to live with me (boy, it's tough being a single dad!) from Lincoln, NE. She is a huge OU fan and Texas Tech is her second favorite team. She really likes Mike Leach and she is quite amazing....knows a lot about football for a fourteen year old girl (now, now, nobody is stereotyping).

She lost her sister in a car accident about a year ago and has been living with her mom who has, for lack of better terms, has not treated her very well over the years so I thought this would be a good present for a girl with a wounded heart. Yes, I am willing to pay full price for this would be a wonderful opportunity for daughter and dad to spend some time together on hopefully a beautiful Saturday afternoon/evening and you can't put a price on that.

Now, to the subject at hand for this weekend....I lived in Austin for 3 years and I hope we kick the mess out of Texas and send those Keep Austin Weirdos back to the abyss!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!

birddog
10/6/2006, 07:17 PM
i'd try the ticket office first. then you could try the tech ticket office as most visiting teams return some of their allotment. course you'd have to throw tortillas if you went that route.

mrowl
10/6/2006, 07:34 PM
fyi, you would be better off just saying you need tickets.

check to OU ticket office when tech returns some seats.

OU-HSV
10/6/2006, 07:41 PM
Mozart..sorry to hear the sad part of your story. You will have no trouble buying tickets from scalpers on game day. That's what I'll be doing. And heck you usually get them cheaper that way.

Mozart Loves Switzer
10/6/2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks, Mrowl. I will take your advice on just asking for tickets but I knew I could quickly explain the situation to my OU family. Again, thanks...

soonerdave79
10/7/2006, 12:05 AM
You can also give ebay a shot. I doubt you'll find anything for face value, but you can find some pretty decent seats on there for not too much.