PDA

View Full Version : I want some Sooner love

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 09:11 AM
I had two extra tickets to the game this weekend. Did I give them to a Longhorn buddy? Did I give them to a Longhorn client?

No........I gave them to my cousin and a friend of hers. Both of them attend the University of Oklahoma (thus killing the family tree) and neither have been able to attend this game in the three years there.

Not only do I give them the tickets, there are on the 40 lower level OU side. The seats are better than the ones I will be sitting in since I did not want to sit with a bunch of Sooners.

I still find myself regretting this from time to time but I figured the more first time sooners in the stands for the whipping the Horns are going to put on ya'll the better.

I hope everyone has a great time at the fair this weekend and may the best team win on Saturday.

Partial Qualifier
10/6/2006, 09:12 AM
Boomer Sooner.

crawfish
10/6/2006, 09:14 AM
Who sold you those tickets in the first place? We need to string 'em up. ;)

setem
10/6/2006, 09:16 AM
Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

GrapevineSooner
10/6/2006, 09:24 AM
You were righting a wrong, Plano. ;)

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 09:25 AM
A client got them for me. I never told him there were for a Sooner because I wasn't sure I was going to get mine. I got mine on Tuesday and he came through on Thursday (he is a sooner, wife is a longhorn). Since I had mine, I thought I would make my POOR SOONER, never been to the game cousin happy.

The only rule is she cannot buy any more sooner crap for my young brains of mush children as I am molding that in a poor orange fashion.

I do not need a medal or a chest just a little love from sooners as there is never in longhorn love on the board.

sooner13f
10/6/2006, 09:32 AM
Guy you are on the wrong board looking for longhorn love and you really showed up on the wrong week looking for love! The only love I have for the shorthorns......is loving to HATE them. Period!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/6/2006, 09:34 AM
i think its pretty cool

crawfish
10/6/2006, 09:36 AM
For doing the right thing, I'll hate you slightly less than the average whorn fan this weekend.

Good enough? ;)

Rhino
10/6/2006, 09:36 AM
Oh.

sooneron
10/6/2006, 09:38 AM
I'll give you credit, but then, I'll give you ****.

good job whorn

now **** off! :D

TexasLidig8r
10/6/2006, 09:47 AM
TRAITOR M-ER F-ER.....!!!!!!!

;)

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the love. AS I said, I have been bouncing back and forth on it but I did the right thing for the family even if it made a Sooner happy the one week out of the year I shouldn't.

Enjoy the weekend in my State and...

OU SUCKS

FlatheadSooner
10/6/2006, 10:00 AM
HHHHHHHHFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMM. HHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMM.

Welcome to the Dark Side Luke. You always knew that this was where you belonged.

HHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMMM. HHHHHHHHFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMM.

EstablishedSooner1967
10/6/2006, 10:19 AM
Good Karma does not work in this game I tried it last year....

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/6/2006, 10:24 AM
HHHHHHHHFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMM. HHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMM.

Welcome to the Dark Side Luke. You always knew that this was where you belonged.

HHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMMM. HHHHHHHHFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMM.

god just killed a kitten

A-M
10/6/2006, 10:28 AM
You did a good thing. Maybe God in her infinite wisdom will let you live an hour longer then she would otherwise. Boomer Sooner and you can start crying today cause you will be crying before the day is over tomorrow.

Ash
10/6/2006, 10:29 AM
This thread title has so many possibilities...

I'll just leave it at that.

OklahomaRed
10/6/2006, 10:33 AM
You did the right thing. We had 3 UT fans right in front of us last year on the Sooner side, about 15 rows up on the 10 yard line. I promise you, if they would not have shut up, my bro was about to kick their arses, and I would have helped him. That's just like pouring vinegar in oil and expecting them to get along. If someone gave me tickets on the TU side, I would tear them up and watch the game on TV. There is no way in heck you could get me to sit down and NOT get in a fight surrounded by a couple of thousand shortwhorns ! You did the right thing, for your friends sake, they would not have been friends when they go back home. :cool:

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 10:58 AM
This thread title has so many possibilities...

I'll just leave it at that.

Though this is not Texags, I knew the over abundance of Homo phobia on this board would show up with that title.

Never rip up tickets to this game, you can always go in and then go sit in an aisle on your side.

The only time I have sat on the OU side was 2000. After sitting through the whole game getting heckled by a tootless 11 year old girl that weighed more than my wife, I vowed never to sit on that side again. I have no problem using OU tickets to get in the game.

And yes Karma always works even in this game. That is why this is the only weekend I give money to the homeless knowing full well they have an OU degree and the Karma will come back 10 fold for me.

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 11:03 AM
TRAITOR M-ER F-ER.....!!!!!!!

;)

Lid,

Do you kiss your judge with that mouth?

;)

Funky G
10/6/2006, 11:04 AM
65-13

ADs_Agent
10/6/2006, 11:05 AM
Though this is not Texags, I knew the over abundance of Homo phobia on this board would show up with that title.

Never rip up tickets to this game, you can always go in and then go sit in an aisle on your side.

The only time I have sat on the OU side was 2000. After sitting through the whole game getting heckled by a tootless 11 year old girl that weighed more than my wife, I vowed never to sit on that side again. I have no problem using OU tickets to get in the game.

And yes Karma always works even in this game. That is why this is the only weekend I give money to the homeless knowing full well they have an OU degree and the Karma will come back 10 fold for me.

so instead of the $1 you gave the homeless guy, an OU grad will give you $10? Little tip whorn, Karma doesn't aid in bad coaching.

TexasLidig8r
10/6/2006, 11:05 AM
You want some Sooner Love? Here's some Sooner Love !!!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/spankytoes/bbs.jpg

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 11:06 AM
65-13

Thanks Funky

There is a small box buried deep in the dark depths of my heart where I keep that games memories.

TexasLidig8r
10/6/2006, 11:07 AM
Lid,

Do you kiss your judge with that mouth?

;)

When she was a judge here in town... anywhere and as often as she would have liked.. :D

http://www.thefutureoflife.com/images/headshot/crier.jpg

ADs_Agent
10/6/2006, 11:09 AM

you whorns sure are cocky for a team that's 1-5 in this millenium

Rhino
10/6/2006, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmOliM5OAY

sooner518
10/6/2006, 11:11 AM

If I didn't have to get to an appointment, I'd dig up the Mack Brown-VY make out session pictures from last year. Texas has no business accusing anyone else of being Brokeback

Ash
10/6/2006, 11:12 AM

So far, you and Lid are the only ones who have brought up teh gheys.

Ash
10/6/2006, 11:13 AM
If I didn't have to get to an appointment, I'd dig up the Mack Brown-VY make out session pictures from last year. Texas has no business accusing anyone else of being Brokeback

It's simply an attempt to counter those very same pics and vids. And, in typical whorn fashion, it falls far short of the OU original.

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 11:18 AM
So far, you and Lid are the only ones who have brought up teh gheys.

Easy Ash. I can go find numerous quotes and threads about the homo actions from Chris Simms, to VY to Mack to the people of Texas and Austin in general.

As I said, it is not as bad as Texags, but this board loves to play the homo stereotype plenty

SouthFortySooner
10/6/2006, 11:18 AM
I hope your cousin thanked you. Thats all you get.

ADs_Agent
10/6/2006, 11:20 AM
just to refresh my memory, didn't Simms get another man's name tatooed on his leg? If you are unfamiliar with who I'm tlaking about, it's this guy

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n126/duer_inc/derrickstrait284ix.jpg

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 11:21 AM
I hope your cousin thanked you. Thats all you get.

Yep, got plenty of thanks. If only I was from OK, I might have gotten lucky:eek:

ADs_Agent
10/6/2006, 11:23 AM
Yep, got plenty of thanks. If only I was from OK, I might have gotten lucky:eek:

maybe you still will and McCoy will tatoo your name on his leg.

Plano UT
10/6/2006, 11:25 AM
It has been fun. I am official starting the weekend. Everybody have fun and be safe this weekend.

Ash
10/6/2006, 11:29 AM
It has been fun. I am official starting the weekend. Everybody have fun and be safe this weekend.

See ya, hope it's a great game and may the best team win.

whorn fag;)

william_brasky
10/6/2006, 11:36 AM
Twice I have seen "may the best team win".

There are only two teams playing, hence the comparative form "better" would be correcter. :twinkies:

Ash
10/6/2006, 11:43 AM
Twice I have seen "may the best team win".

There are only two teams playing, hence the comparative form "better" would be correcter. :twinkies:

but then it would be unpossible to say that we are the bestest in the Big 12. ;)

william_brasky
10/6/2006, 11:47 AM
but then it would be unpossible to say that we are the bestest in the Big 12. ;)

I think you mean the goodest.

TEXAS SUCKS!!!!!

mojohornfan
10/6/2006, 11:50 AM
After sitting through the whole game getting heckled by a toothless 11 year old girl that weighed more than my wife, I vowed never to sit on that side again.

FLMFAO...Holy $hit!

mojohornfan
10/6/2006, 11:52 AM
Texas has no business accusing anyone else of being Brokeback

Anyone that has visited Austin lately would have to agree with that I'm afraid!

Ash
10/6/2006, 11:59 AM
I think you mean the goodest.

TEXAS SUCKS!!!!!

yup.:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/6/2006, 01:04 PM
I had two extra tickets to the game this weekend. Did I give them to a Longhorn buddy? Did I give them to a Longhorn client?

No........I gave them to my cousin and a friend of hers. Both of them attend the University of Oklahoma (thus killing the family tree) and neither have been able to attend this game in the three years there.

Not only do I give them the tickets, there are on the 40 lower level OU side. The seats are better than the ones I will be sitting in since I did not want to sit with a bunch of Sooners.

I still find myself regretting this from time to time but I figured the more first time sooners in the stands for the whipping the Horns are going to put on ya'll the better.

I hope everyone has a great time at the fair this weekend and may the best team win on Saturday.http://www.epa.gov/performancetrack/members/images/gold_star_poster.jpg

SoonerinSouthlake
10/6/2006, 03:34 PM
I had extra tickets once and my sister is a UT Grad. I couldnt go and she didnt have any tickets and was dying to go to the game. Even offered to pay me above face value for them

I gave them to my roomate who was an A & M fan