PDA

View Full Version : My team officialy sucks!!!

noleamite
10/5/2006, 11:00 PM
Our boards are officialy in meldown mode! Good look to you guys in RRSO on saturday..kick the ghey horns arses!! May ex goes to UT and nothing would make me happier after being so dejected tonight than seeing OU kick the horns arses!!! We suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

royalfan5
10/5/2006, 11:05 PM
It seems like FSU has been surviving on intertia for a number of years. Jeff Bowden has to be one of the 10 worst OC's in D-1A

noleamite
10/5/2006, 11:08 PM
Jeff needs to have his toe nails ripped off one by one. Our QB stinks also, the coaching staff does not seem to want to do the right thing! We are now officialy a program like Northwestern.

yermom
10/5/2006, 11:14 PM
wow, last i heard it was 20-10 Noles

damn, that succs

sanantoniosooner
10/5/2006, 11:17 PM
NC State was running and passing like they were playing against a HS team late in that game.

yermom
10/5/2006, 11:19 PM
from the stats, it looks like it's more of a running game problem than a QB problem...

up by two scores... they couldn't run out the clock, eh?

colleyvillesooner
10/5/2006, 11:30 PM
http://mb14.scout.com/ffloridastate19007frm18

Funny picture at the top

noleamite
10/5/2006, 11:34 PM
We were banged up on D...we use nothing but scat backs to run the football. We have a guy that broke Herchel Walkers GA career HS TD record and he gets no freaking carries. Our QB looks like a true freshman after 18 f'n starts. His backup was Mr. Football in the state of florida and a 5 star recruit and the coaches refuse to allow him to play. He can freaking throw the ball 70 yards on one flipping knee. Our current QB it will take him about 6 tosses to get it 70 yards down the field. My three years son has a stronger arm than Weatherford. We are now officialy bottom feeders. www.firebobbybowden.com

noleamite
10/6/2006, 12:00 AM
Quote from our board..shows what a meltdown we are in..lol

of this **** ing bull **** i know im going to get banned after this post but i dont give a ****.We have no heart, no identity,no discipline we are a very poor football team right now.We need to grow some balls in tally and fly a plane over the stadium saying fire bowden,im so sick of him on the sidelines blowing his ****i ng nose,he has had a cold for 5 years now.As you can see im bitter as hell right now and im tired of sugar coating **** on this message board.If lee isnt starting next week than something is seriously wrong,the season is over we **** ing suck.there is soo much more i could say but it doesnt make a damn because nothing is going to change,im out and blacklisted buts that ok because im speaking for 3000 people signed on now,see you at the weed eater bowl

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2006, 12:13 AM
Promote Coach Carrot! He'll fix things right up for ya. You definitely won't have to give winning a second thought...;)

LoyalFan
10/6/2006, 12:42 PM
Jeff needs to have his toe nails ripped off one by one. Our QB stinks also, the coaching staff does not seem to want to do the right thing! We are now officialy a program like Northwestern.

No, your program is NOT like N'western's. THEY can all read, write, and fiddle with calculus a little. Plus, their arrest record is kinda bare.
I feel your pain, Nolemite. I guess it's time to put Bobby B. out to pasture. If he won't go quietly, then euthanasia may be called for...that, or make him Band Director.
Mebbe he's trying to outlast Joe Pa, whom, I suspect, is trying to retire at an age one year greater than did Eddie Robinson at Grambling.
Whatta mess. Nepotism at it's worst...'cept for that North Korea thing.
Hang in!

LF

Osce0la
10/6/2006, 01:08 PM
We had 3 good drives in which I was happy with JB's play calling (the 3rd of which ended in an INT). The 99 yard drive was a thing of beauty, and I applaud JB for calling a pass when we're inside our own 1, the opening drive was nice too. Other than that the playcalling was crap the entire game. I'm tired of us getting conservative when we go up by 3 points. We go up by 10 and sit on the ball and hope our defense can win it for us.

Note to Bobby: Playing NOT TO LOSE is now and has been for several years now costing us ball games...

Osce0la
10/6/2006, 01:10 PM
The only teams we can blow out now are teams like Rice, because those are the only games where our coaching staff isn't afraid to make agressive play calling and play to win...

Osce0la
10/6/2006, 01:11 PM
And honestly, I don't think Lee is the answer for the simple fact that the playcalling/coaching will still be the same. We can change up the players all we want, but the results won't change until the coaching gets shuffled around.

rebmus
10/6/2006, 01:13 PM
yall could still beat ole miss and mississippi state... even if we combined our teams.

it COULD be worse nole. :(

Osce0la
10/6/2006, 01:17 PM
Honestly, I can handle losing if we are actually playing hard, are being coached right, and we are prepared. If we come out and play up to our capabilities and lose, I can handle it. But we are losing to teams with less talent because we aren't being prepared, we aren't being coached, and we have a bonehead in the booth making stupid calls like run up the middle twice and throw on third and long...Here's a hint Jeff Bowden, if we can't run the ball anyway, teams will not be fooled by play action...

royalfan5
10/6/2006, 01:48 PM
yall could still beat ole miss and mississippi state... even if we combined our teams.

it COULD be worse nole. :(
But you got Coach O. It will get better.

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2006, 01:52 PM
I have another Coach Carrot comment to make on this thread.

In reference that post about flying a plane around the stadium calling for the firing of your coach...we did that. Not once but twice. And we didn't just call for the firing of our Coach we also called for the firing of our AD.

That coach now happens to be your linebackers coach. There will be a plane flying over your stadium if he ever gets the HC job. The money, from what I hear, has already been raised.

The sign will read, "You Steele Suck! -Baylor Fans"

King Crimson
10/6/2006, 01:54 PM
I like the way Kevin Steele wears his trousers.

mdklatt
10/6/2006, 01:56 PM
I have another Coach Carrot comment to make on this thread.

Why "Coach Carrot"?

Food for thought: Is moving from Balor head coach to FSU linebacker coach a lateral move or a promotion? Discuss.

TexasLidig8r
10/6/2006, 01:59 PM
HA! You DO suck.

Go join aggy at the kiddie table. :D

SicEmBaylor
10/6/2006, 02:01 PM
Why "Coach Carrot"?

Food for thought: Is moving from Balor head coach to FSU linebacker coach a lateral move or a promotion? Discuss.

He's a vegeterian. :rolleyes:

birddog
10/6/2006, 05:24 PM
His backup was Mr. Football in the state of florida and a 5 star recruit and the coaches refuse to allow him to play. He can freaking throw the ball 70 yards on one flipping
xavier lee, is it? i saw him play last year against miamu and he looked pretty damn good. too bad you're stuck with weatherford for a while.

49r
10/8/2006, 01:12 PM
At least you're not Colorado.