PDA

View Full Version : A very scary scenario.

JohnnyMack
10/5/2006, 02:41 PM
The Raiders are without question the most pathetic team in the NFL. If these fockturds end up with the #1 pick in the draft next year and take AD, I'm going to hurt someone.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/10/04/ranks.week4.part3/index.html

Fraggle145
10/5/2006, 02:43 PM
What if he ends up playing next to Wonderlic McScrambles...

colleyvillesooner
10/5/2006, 02:44 PM
The Raiders are without question the most pathetic team in the NFL. If these fockturds end up with the #1 pick in the draft next year and take AD, I'm going to hurt someone.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/10/04/ranks.week4.part3/index.html

I would think they have to take a QB.

JohnnyMack
10/5/2006, 02:44 PM
I thought about that, but Tennessee has Chris Brown and LenDale White, I don't think they'd spend more money on the RB position, but who knows.

I'd be cool with Detroit or The Bucs, just not the effing Raiders.

JohnnyMack
10/5/2006, 02:45 PM

I can think of no more fitting a victim.....errr, draft pick than Brady Quinn.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 02:46 PM
As a Raiders fan knowing the history of the franchise...They wont take AD with the first pick....They will take a 2nd String db from Hofstra that runs a 4.16

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 02:49 PM
who also has been arrested 5 times and has a meth addiction that he has dealt with since the age of 12

OK2LA
10/5/2006, 02:50 PM

They're gonna give Walters more than a year before they resort to another qb . . .

Then again - We are talking about the Raiders - Quinn could be the man!

Let's hope so! I'd hate to see AD as a Raider

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/5/2006, 03:24 PM
I wish he would come to the Texans!

tbl
10/5/2006, 03:27 PM
There's no WAY the Titans draft a QB in the first three two years in a row. If they do that, WOW.

Is there no way we can get this guy in a Cowboys uniform? Yeah, I said it!!!

sooneron
10/5/2006, 03:28 PM
I really think they take Quinn. Al loves the big names, esp out of nd.

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 03:30 PM
As a long time Raider fan, I'd love to see AD in Silver and Black. It would fit in well with names like Marcus Allen, Bo Jackson, and Eric Dickerson. At the same time, their offensive line couldn't block my dead grandmother, and I'd hate to see AD getting hit in the backfield every single play. I don't see any QB's out there worth getting all excited about with the number one pick, including Quinn. AD is a freak, and I promise you that Big Al has his eyes on him. Al loves great running backs, and it's about the only thing the Raiders have done well with in the draft.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 03:30 PM
Al is more likely to take Prentice Elliott than AD or Quinn for that matter

I may be missing something but when was the last great back he took in the draft?

jwlynn64
10/5/2006, 03:33 PM
As a long time Raider fan, I'd love to see AD in Silver and Black. It would fit in well with names like Marcus Allen, Bo Jackson, and Eric Dickerson. At the same time, their offensive line couldn't block my dead grandmother, and I'd hate to see AD getting hit in the backfield every single play. I don't see any QB's out there worth getting all excited about with the number one pick, including Quinn. AD is a freak, and I promise you that Big Al has his eyes on him. Al loves great running backs, and it's about the only thing the Raiders have done well with in the draft.

Forgive my sketchy Raider knowledge but didn't he play for LA?

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 03:38 PM
I really think they take Quinn. Al loves the big names, esp out of nd.

Tim Brown and Rocket Ismail(sp) are the only two I can think of. They were speed guys. Also, Al doesn't believe in spending big bucks on QB's or Linebackers. Every QB we've had in the past 15 years was a low round draft pick, or a cast off from another team. The only QB the Raiders drafted in the first two rounds that I can Remember was Jerry Porter, and they made him a wide out, one that's riding the pine at the moment. OOPS, I forgot about Marijuanavich, but I've been trying to forget about him for a while. Quinn would be a very surprising pick in my opinion, and a very stupid one.

OU James
10/5/2006, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Green Bay...they're really bad, and they already have a QB in Aaron Rogers, if they draft him, it'll probably keep favre from retiring for another year.

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 03:39 PM
Forgive my sketchy Raider knowledge but didn't he play for LA?

I assume you mean the LA RAMS. Yes he did for most of his career, but then came to the Raiders for 2-3 average years at the end of his career.

TexasLidig8r
10/5/2006, 03:45 PM
At the same time, their offensive line couldn't block my dead grandmother, and I'd hate to see AD getting hit in the backfield every single play.

You'll get to see previews of that this weekend.

soonerlaw
10/5/2006, 03:46 PM
I still think that the Houston owners guy is a smart man. He passes on that cheater Bush, takes somebody that will make no difference to their team dynamic, then does horrible, gets a top 2 or 3 pick, takes AD, who rushes for 300 yards and 3 TD's in a win against the Colts.

jwlynn64
10/5/2006, 03:49 PM
I assume you mean the LA RAMS. Yes he did for most of his career, but then came to the Raiders for 2-3 average years at the end of his career.

Thanks for the info. I guess I thought that he played his whole career with the LA Rams.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 03:56 PM
Im still wondering when the last good back was that the raiders drafted...nick bell?

JohnnyMack
10/5/2006, 03:58 PM

Don't you have an emergency room to loiter in?

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 04:14 PM

Difference is that he'll be bouncing off your no talent LB's and taking it to the house.

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 04:20 PM
Im still wondering when the last good back was that the raiders drafted...nick bell?

1995 - napoleon kaufman - 1st round pick from Washington - Kaufman was a stud, super fast, good upper body strength, just couldn't stay healthy.

Also, 1990 - 9th round - Leon Perry - OU.

Octavian
10/5/2006, 04:26 PM
he'd look cool in a 49ers jersey and helmet...

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 04:30 PM
11 years.....i definitely wouldnt say that RB was a strength in the raiders drafts..in fact in the last 20 years how many difference making running backs have they drafted? 2...which is the problem..they cant rebuild they just get players past their prime and hope things work out, or they draft that 2nd team DB from hofstra that runs a 4.16 i was talking about..

OUfan7
10/5/2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess I thought that he played his whole career with the LA Rams.

He played for four NFL teams: Colts, Rams, Raiders and Falcons...FYI.

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 04:39 PM
11 years.....i definitely wouldnt say that RB was a strength in the raiders drafts..in fact in the last 20 years how many difference making running backs have they drafted? 2...which is the problem..they cant rebuild they just get players past their prime and hope things work out, or they draft that 2nd team DB from hofstra that runs a 4.16 i was talking about..

I wouldn't say they drafted any position well since the 80's. Even Charles Woodson was a bust considering what he should have done in the pros. Actually, looking through the list of Raider draft picks since 1990, the only player with half a chance to make the Pro Fotball HOF would be Shane Lechler, the punter. How sad is that.

OUfan7
10/5/2006, 04:43 PM
4.16??? WOW!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
10/5/2006, 04:45 PM
Don't you have to be over 35 to play for the Raiders?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 04:45 PM
as a raiders fan i think this team wont get back to were it was until al davis figures out that he actually died 10 years ago and he finally gets the news

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 04:47 PM
4.16??? WOW!!!

heck ya....he ll never start, he ll be on punt coverage for 2 years before his meth addiction gets him banned from the league.....

tnraider1
10/5/2006, 04:47 PM
Al was seen using a walker in public to get around recently. He's on his way. If only someone would give him a little push.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/5/2006, 04:50 PM
in all this talk about the RBs i forgot about the best one...LITTLE ONE EYED JOE ASKA!..from uco i think