PDA

View Full Version : The texass gov is a retard!

sooneron
10/5/2006, 09:43 AM
"I have no doubt that coach [Mack] Brown and the Longhorns will make it two in a row over the Sooners this Saturday in Dallas," he said. "Fortunately, OU's trip across the Red River won't be for nothing. They can get a look at the Longhorns' national championship trophy while they are in Texas."

Someone should tell this idiot that we've had one for nearly 6 years now! Not to mention, having more trophies (national and otherwise) than the whorns.

soonerinabilene
10/5/2006, 09:59 AM
living in texas, i could have told you that before this quote was made. he makes bush look articulate.

sooner518
10/5/2006, 10:00 AM
or we could look at the 7 we already have

sooneron
10/5/2006, 10:01 AM
:mad:

sooneron
10/5/2006, 10:01 AM
ooh, you fixed that one just as I hit submit!

sooner518
10/5/2006, 10:02 AM
:mad:
whatd i say?

EDIT haha my finger slipped on the keyboard and i noticed as it was posting. damn you guys are fast!

mrowl
10/5/2006, 10:03 AM
he needs to be reminded that he was a gay cheerleader for the aggy. And that is his team. Not the whorn.

Plano UT
10/5/2006, 10:06 AM
Someone definitely needs to remind him he is an AGGIE. As mentioned before Bush makes this guy look like an idiot and thats saying alot considered some of the quotes Bush has made.

crawfish
10/5/2006, 10:22 AM
I can't believe we're gonna elect that joker to another term. :mad:

Plano UT
10/5/2006, 10:25 AM
I am not disrespecting my President, I am bashing my Governor. I like Bush but when it comes to speaking, he has some issues.

caphorns
10/5/2006, 10:28 AM
He's an aggy so he's counting all our moral victories ;)

Joe Kane
10/5/2006, 10:29 AM
I am not disrespecting my President, I am bashing my Governor. I like Bush but when it comes to thinking, he has some issues.
there

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/5/2006, 10:29 AM
No whorns allowed in a texass bashing thread. And, stop disrespecting my President.Bully for you, big guy!

Tear Down This Wall
10/5/2006, 10:40 AM
Yep. Perry has a huge lead over the three clowns running against him. The Democrat, a distant third, barely poles above the comedian who uses the N-word. Perry's lead over the Mad Grandma is more than double.

mrowl
10/5/2006, 10:45 AM
I can't believe we're gonna elect that joker to another term. :mad:

I am not.

Penguin
10/5/2006, 10:45 AM
I can't believe that dip**** is still in the lead.

Kinky may be a comedian, entertainer, or whatever, but after his Katrina refugee comments, he has my vote.

Tear Down This Wall
10/5/2006, 10:47 AM
Yes, but he's the only dip**** not making an butthole of himself on the campaign trail. Unless he kills a nun between now and then, Perry will win in a walk.

mrowl
10/5/2006, 10:48 AM
Yes, but he's the only dip**** not making an butthole of himself on the campaign trail. Unless he kills a nun between now and then, Perry will win in a walk.

don't turn this into the south oval.

This is a discussion about how he is a gay cheerleader from aggy land.

Tear Down This Wall
10/5/2006, 10:57 AM
Yes, but that's when he was a Democrat. He's another guy who used to be a bad guy but switched sides. He and Phil Gramm were Aggie Democrats who finally saw the light. The Mad Grandma was a Democrat, too.

The whole 2006 Texas Governor's race is a microcosm of the change that took place politically here in the 80s and 90s. The Democratic Party began to cling to its leftist agenda, alienating anyone in their party with a brain in their head.

DalHorn
10/5/2006, 11:41 AM
he's an aggy and it's an election year. so he's just trying to be :texan:

OUmillenium
10/5/2006, 11:51 AM
Yes, but that's when he was a Democrat. He's another guy who used to be a bad guy but switched sides. He and Phil Gramm were Aggie Democrats who finally saw the light. The Mad Grandma was a Democrat, too.

The whole 2006 Texas Governor's race is a microcosm of the change that took place politically here in the 80s and 90s. The Democratic Party began to cling to its leftist agenda, alienating anyone in their party with a brain in their head.

That applies nationally, not just in Texas.

crawfish
10/5/2006, 11:54 AM
Let's see, the choices:

1) Perry, 98-lb-weakling of the group
2) Strayhorn, grandma with a touch of dementia
3) Who's the dem candidate again?
4) Kinky, anti-establishment and anti-electable.

As Paul Simon wrote "Laugh about it, shout about it, when you've got to choose every way you look at this you lose."