PDA

View Full Version : william favor could you explain this for me?

Hatfield
10/5/2006, 09:43 AM
figured since you were the board expert on all things Rush you would be the best source for explanation.

the other day Rush made some pretty pointed insinuations/accusations that the dems were behind setting foley up.

yet now we find out it was a gop'er that released the emails to the news media.

what gives?

http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/Frontpage/100506/news2.html

picasso
10/5/2006, 09:45 AM
he was wrong maybe?

you ever think Rush has been successful on the radio for 20 something years for a reason?

what say we ask air merica.;)

critical_phil
dear jkm,

can we get some odds up on vBookie for the person behind the william favor troll?

tia.

TUSooner
Any GOP'er who released that info is now, by new definition, a dem/lib.

picasso
10/5/2006, 09:51 AM
I still don't get the big deal. he's gone, and I really don't care about his rehab either. he should just disappear.
now if there was a coverup it should be reported but geesh, get a life already.

TUSooner
10/5/2006, 09:52 AM
dear jkm,

can we get some odds up on vBookie for the person behind the william favor troll?

tia.
Since I am notorious "troll bait" and have flamed at willie fav, the odds should be about 10-1 that he is indeed a troll.

:O

Hatfield
10/5/2006, 10:05 AM
he was wrong maybe?

you ever think Rush has been successful on the radio for 20 something years for a reason?

what say we ask air merica.;)

he is successful because he is very good at what he does.*

*sadly what he does is say stupid inflammatory crap that gets everyone all "upset" while he laughs his drug addict self all the way to the bank.

Sooner in Tampa
10/5/2006, 10:08 AM
he is successful because he is very good at what he does.*

*sadly what he does is say stupid inflammatory crap that gets everyone all "upset" while he laughs his drug addict self all the way to the bank.which is the exact same way sports radio talk show peeps get ratings and people to call in...say crazy off the wall stuff so people will call in and argue/listen

Czar Soonerov
10/5/2006, 10:09 AM
Any GOP'er who released that info is now, by new definition, a dem/lib.

http://www.bradblog.com/Images/FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

Beef
10/5/2006, 10:11 AM
Rush rocks the **** live.

picasso
10/5/2006, 10:13 AM
http://www.bradblog.com/Images/FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg
hope you're kidding.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/5/2006, 10:13 AM
The theory is that the Foley bomb was held until after the Primary elections, so, due to time constraints after Foley resigned, it is now too late to put another GOP candidate's name on the ballot. There IS another GOP candidate, but the new candidate's name won't appear. The media fixation on the hideous Foley is a predicted bonus to the dims. The transparency of this sordid scenario could backfire on them, however. ..BTW, OU20 tx17

Hatfield
10/5/2006, 10:20 AM
The theory is that the Foley bomb was held until after the Primary elections, so, due to time constraints after Foley resigned, it is now too late to put another GOP candidate's name on the ballot. There IS another GOP candidate, but the new candidate's name won't appear. The media fixation on the hideous Foley is a predicted bonus to the dims. The transparency of this sordid scenario could backfire on them, however. ..BTW, OU20 tx17

did you even read the part that a gop'er leaked the emails not a dem?

i do think it is bunk that the new guy's name isn't on the ballot.

10/5/2006, 10:22 AM
did you even read the part that a gop'er leaked the emails not a dem?

i do think it is bunk that the new guy's name isn't on the ballot.yes, and it sure is.

jk the sooner fan
10/5/2006, 10:37 AM
did any of you read it was a gop AIDE?

not an actual congressman, but AN AIDE?

if thats what it took to expose the idiot, then good on him

and if Hastert knew more than he's letting on and they lose seats this november, maybe they'll finally start to 'get it"

Bourbon St Sooner
10/5/2006, 10:39 AM

Who cares when it was exposed? The House leadership had ample opportunity to dispose of this issue whenever it wanted to. They could have done it during Hurricane Katrina when nobody was paying attention. What I don't get about you party line people (and there are some here on both sides), is how you can look at the corruption on your side and dismiss it or justify it as 'well, back when, they did this.' Are there any principles left in politics or is it all protecting your empire?

The
10/5/2006, 10:41 AM
A better question is:
Were there ever any principles to begin with? (fer either party)

10/5/2006, 10:53 AM
did any of you read it was a gop AIDE?

not an actual congressman, but AN AIDE?

if thats what it took to expose the idiot, then good on him

and if Hastert knew more than he's letting on and they lose seats this november, maybe they'll finally start to 'get it"Yeah, they will start to get it, as will the whole country. We will be governed by the San Francisco, NYC and Boston politicians, the economy will fall off, and those who sat home or voted dim to "show those not-so-conservatives a lesson" will be asking themselves "what was I thinking?"

The
10/5/2006, 10:57 AM
DOOM AND GLOOM!
If the Dems win, we'll all be ruled by a bunch of gays!

oh, wait....

yermom
10/5/2006, 11:00 AM
maybe to begin with...

yermom
10/5/2006, 11:01 AM
heh, that was ill or well timed, you pick

The
10/5/2006, 11:04 AM
funnies.

jk the sooner fan
10/5/2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, they will start to get it, as will the whole country. We will be governed by the San Francisco, NYC and Boston politicians, the economy will fall off, and those who sat home or voted dim to "show those not-so-conservatives a lesson" will be asking themselves "what was I thinking?"

sigh......

49r
10/5/2006, 12:29 PM
Man, I've been waiting all week for some kind of "carpet licking" meltdown speech and it hasn't shown up yet. DAMMIT people we're losing the touch!

10/5/2006, 12:35 PM
Man, I've been waiting all week for some kind of "carpet licking" meltdown speech and it hasn't shown up yet. DAMMIT people we're losing the touch!"Rug-chewing", and where's Octavian?

JohnnyMack
10/5/2006, 12:40 PM
Bill likes scare tactics. Should I get my Joseph Goebbels quote out or save it?

Bourbon St Sooner
10/5/2006, 12:42 PM
Yeah, they will start to get it, as will the whole country. We will be governed by the San Francisco, NYC and Boston politicians, the economy will fall off, and those who sat home or voted dim to "show those not-so-conservatives a lesson" will be asking themselves "what was I thinking?"

Yeah, because the Democrats spend like drunken sailors and Republicans have proven themselves the party of smaller gov't. :rolleyes:

mdklatt
10/5/2006, 12:43 PM
"Rug-chewing"

Is that the same as rug munching?

49r
10/5/2006, 12:44 PM
"Rug-chewing", and where's Octavian?

a tr00l would get it.

...or maybe pretend not to so as to mask his trolliness...

well played.

yermom
10/5/2006, 12:57 PM
nice to know his password isn't safe

10/5/2006, 01:02 PM
Is that the same as rug munching?You wish!

SoonerProphet
10/5/2006, 01:23 PM
I've been up to Villiers TerraceTo see what's
a-happeningThere's people rolling 'round on the
carpetMixing up the medicineI've been up
to Villiers TerraceI saw what's a-happeningPeople rolling 'round on the carpetBiting wool and
pulling stringYou said people rolled on carpetBut I
never thought they'd do those thingsI've
been up to Villiers TerraceI've been in a daze for
daysI drank some of the medici-i-i-ine And I
didn't like the tasteI've been up to
Villiers TerraceI've been in a daze for daysPeople rolling 'round on your carpetBiting wool and
pulling stringYou said people rolled on carpetBut I
never thought they'd do those thingsBeen up to
Villiers TerraceTo see what's a-happeningPeople
rolling 'round on the carpetPassing 'round the
medicineBeen up to Villiers TerraceI saw
what's a-happeningThere's people rolling
'round on my carpetBiting wool and pulling stringYou said people rolled on carpet, boysBut I never
thought they'd do those thingsBopsie waddy
waddy Shake your money (Been down to Villiers
Terrace.

10/5/2006, 01:27 PM
Dayum, who's got all the LSD?