PDA

View Full Version : those of you in Dallas this weekend (art show)

picasso
10/5/2006, 09:17 AM
I'm exhibiting at the South Fork Ranch Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.geneautryfestival.info/

and Dean if you're out there I'll just be setting up tomorrow. I know we spoke about you swinging by.

Widescreen
10/5/2006, 10:04 AM
Interesting. That's about 2 miles from my house. Unfortunately, western stuff gives me the heebie jeebies.

picasso
10/5/2006, 10:52 AM
yeah I'm kinda the same way.

I will be looking for Victoria Principal though.

Tear Down This Wall
10/5/2006, 10:54 AM
I may go just to register for the Martin guitar giveaway!

picasso
10/5/2006, 06:42 PM
I didn't know Dean played guitar.

BajaOklahoma
10/5/2006, 06:54 PM
Ummmm, Widescreen, where do you live? I live 2 miles or so from South Fork! If you live on the NE corner of Betsy and Dublin, we will ALL be over to visit.

Pic, if you haven't been there before, you will probably be disappointed.
My kids have have had graduation events (even grade school graduation), sports parties and I have even been there for business events.
Honk as you drive by my house, okay?

picasso
10/5/2006, 07:00 PM
Ummmm, Widescreen, where do you live? I live 2 miles or so from South Fork! If you live on the NE corner of Betsy and Dublin, we will ALL be over to visit.

Pic, if you haven't been there before, you will probably be disappointed.
My kids have have had graduation events (even grade school graduation), sports parties and I have even been there for business events.
Honk as you drive by my house, okay?
my expectations are not that great. I do expect large crowds though and that's all I care about.:)
I do hope the South Fork Hotel is decent.

Widescreen
10/5/2006, 07:10 PM
Looking at google maps, our house is directly north of yours (corner of Big Bend and Bethany in Allen).

proud gonzo
10/5/2006, 07:19 PM
I'd love to go, but I don't think we'll have any extra time saturday :(

Sooner_Bob
10/5/2006, 07:37 PM
The thing I remember most about the SF ranch was that the pool is tons smaller than it seemed to be on tv. The house is pretty cool though.

BajaOklahoma
10/5/2006, 08:03 PM
SF Fork hotel is the newer name for what used to be a Harvey Hotel. It is a nice clean place, on 75. I wouldn't have an issue staying there.

Widescreen, you are close!

picasso
10/5/2006, 08:59 PM
SF Fork hotel is the newer name for what used to be a Harvey Hotel. It is a nice clean place, on 75. I wouldn't have an issue staying there.

Widescreen, you are close!
good deal. it's close and we got special rates there. just don't none of you wankers be calling me to get you outta jail this weekend.;)

King Crimson
10/5/2006, 09:19 PM
good luck with that pic.

and if you see Vic Principal....tell them hi.