PDA

View Full Version : Pulp Thompson RRS Edition

setem
10/5/2006, 09:10 AM
Paul Thompson
http://img2.imagepile.net/images/Soonerpsycho/90274ptjules.jpg

Barry Switzer aka The King
http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/farks/godfatherking.jpg

:cool: [Paul and Joe John take Colt with them in their car and Joe John's gun goes off and blows Colt's head off]

PT: Oh! What the F***'s happening!:eek:

Joe John: Man, I shot Colt in the face.

PT: Why the f*** did you do that! Oh man I've seen some crazy *** s*** in my time!

Joe John: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.

PT: Hey, the car didn't hit no motherf***ing bump.

Joe John: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a bitch! The gun went off. I don't know why.

PT: Well look at this f***ing mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight.

Joe John: I don't believe it.

PT: Well believe it now, motherf***er! There ain't no reviewing this s*** in the booth. We gotta get this car off the road. You know cops tend to notice s*** like your driving a car drenched in f***ng blood.

Joe John: Take it to a friendly place, that's all.

PT: We're in Dallas, Bob Stoops ain't got no friendly places in Dallas.

Joe John: Well Paul this ain't my f***ing town! S***! What are you doin'?

:cool: [Paul dials a number on his cellular phone]

PT: I'm calling my partner in Ft Worth.

Joe John: Where's Ft Worth?

PT: Just over the hill here over by the fair grounds . If Roy's *** ain't home, I don't what the **** we're going to do, man. 'Cause I ain't got no other partners in 2-1-4. Hey Roy, yo, how you doin'? It's Paul. Listen up man. Me and my homeboy are in serious f***ing s***. We're in a car and we gotta get off the road, pronto. I need to use your garage for a couple of hours.

:cool: [Roy's house]

Roy: Now let me ask you a question, Paul. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead whorn storage"?:confused:

PT: Roy...

Roy: Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead whorn storage"?

PT: Naw man, I didn't.

Roy: You know why you didn't see that sign?

Paul: Why?

Roy: 'Cause storin' dead whorns ain't my f***in' business!

[Paul talking with Bob Stoops on the phone]

Paul: I don't wanna hear about no motherf***in' ifs. All I wanna hear from yo' *** is, "You ain't got no problem, Paul. I'm on the motherf***er. Go back in there, chill them niggaz out and wait for the calvery which should be coming directly."

Bob: You ain't got no problem Paul. I'm on the moterf***er. Go back in there, chill them niggaz out and wait for the King who should be coming directly.:cool:

[B]The King: Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.

Joe John: A please would be nice.

The King: Come again?

Joe John: I said a please would be nice.

The King: Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better f***ing do it and do it quick! I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.:mad:

Paul: No, Mr. Switzer, it ain't like that...

Joe John: I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.

The King: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f***ing car!:cool:

[After cleaning the car]

Roy: I can't believe this is the same car.

The King: Well, let's not start sucking each other's d***s quite yet. Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck and Tow. I'll drive the tainted car. Paul, you ride with me. Joe, you follow in my Acura. We run across the path of any John Q. Laws, nobody does a f***ing thing unless I do it first. What did I just say?

Paul: Nobody does a f***ing thing unless...

The King: Unless what?

Paul: Unless you do it first.

The King: Spoken like a true prodigy. How about you, Lash LaRue? Can you keep your spurs from jingling and jangling?

Joe John: Look, Mr. Switzer, my gun went off, I don't know why, and now you're helping us out of the situation. I'm cool with it, all right?

The King: Fair enough. Now I drive real f***ing fast, so keep up. I get my car back any differently than when I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies.

This might be the final edition of Pulp Thompson. I am running out of scenes in the movie to use. If I can thing of something good I will use it but rest assured PT will make his way into another movie, some how - some way:D

For now...BEAT SAXET and BOOMER SOONER!:cool:

Thanks to SoonerBorn68 for the nice fark The King.

instigator
10/5/2006, 09:29 AM
Awesome yet again.

setem
10/5/2006, 09:36 AM
I did my best. Thanks a bunch...tell your friends!

Where are the PF followers?

ADs_Agent
10/5/2006, 09:57 AM
you forgot the part where the Wolf pays Jimmy for his time, and the conversation btw Jewels and SLJ about scooping brains off the seats.

setem
10/5/2006, 10:02 AM
It is not as easy as one might think it is. I know I just copy and paste most of it but some of the stuff does not fit right so it has to be changed. Jules and SLJ = Sam L Jackson? They are one in the same. I will do better next time though.

ADs_Agent
10/5/2006, 10:03 AM
my bad, who did Travolta play?

setem
10/5/2006, 10:08 AM
Vincent Vega - Travolta

Jules - SLJ

Jimmie - Quentin Tarantino

Marsellus Wallace - Ving Rhames

Winston 'The Wolf' Wolfe - Harvey Keitel

trey
10/5/2006, 10:28 AM
Paul: you sendin' the king?

Bob: oh, you feel better now mother ****er?

Paul: sheeee-it negro, that's all you had to say.

setem
10/5/2006, 10:41 AM
Leave the pulping to me my friend!

When I get 500 I am going to give you some Positive spec...looks like you need some.

Ash
10/5/2006, 10:47 AM
Awesome setem! Thanks!:D :D :D

trey
10/5/2006, 10:49 AM
yes i do.....great thread by the way. pulp fiction will be my in flight movie tomorrow on my way to dallas.

setem
10/5/2006, 11:16 AM
!!!500!!!

I would like to thank all the little meaningless posts that got me here...

The Sooners for being the greatest college football team in the history of history...

Paul Thompson for being as black as Sam Jackson...

...and God through him all meaningless posts are possible!

SoonerJason
10/5/2006, 11:18 AM
"Shhhheeeee.. Negro, that's all you had to say!"

i like that part. heheh

ADs_Agent
10/5/2006, 11:30 AM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

ADs_Agent
10/5/2006, 11:34 AM
Jules: Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger

ADs_Agent
10/5/2006, 11:40 AM
Mia: Vincent, do you still want to hear my Fox Force Five joke?
Vincent: Sure, but I think I'm still a little too petrified to laugh.
Mia: No, you wont laugh, 'cus it's not funny. But if you still wanna hear it, I'll tell it.
Vincent: I can't wait.
Mia: Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up

setem
10/5/2006, 03:42 PM
BAD *** MOTHER****ER!

ADs_Agent
10/5/2006, 06:35 PM
bump for comic brillance

All_Day_28
10/5/2006, 07:04 PM
this thread is great.. and pulp fiction is classic!!!! great soundtrack too..lol

setem
10/5/2006, 09:02 PM
I dont know guys. This edition did not get the same praise and accalaids as the other. I really would like to start a thread that will never be forgotten! I want to be e-famous!:cool:

GottaHavePride
10/5/2006, 09:36 PM
I dont know guys. This edition did not get the same praise and accalaids as the other. I really would like to start a thread that will never be forgotten! I want to be e-famous!:cool:

You're gonna need somethin on the scale of Czar's Slow Mo fark or 04's Kasey Studdard thread, then. ;)

I thought it was funny.

ADs_Agent
10/10/2006, 08:17 PM
bump for wound lickin'

TXBOOMER
10/10/2006, 09:34 PM
You are a sick ****! I love it.

Boomer

setem
10/11/2006, 12:53 AM
PT is still a BAD *** MOTHER****ER!