PDA

View Full Version : Humble Request from the Sooners...

Tidefan36854
10/5/2006, 12:44 AM
Please beat Texas. I'm sick of seeing teenage wannabes riding around in their civics wearing Longhorn caps and visors. It seems that every white-and-hatin'-it teenager I see is wearing USC or Texas stuff. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually beginning to miss seeing the FSU stuff.

AllAboutThe'O'
10/5/2006, 12:54 AM
Don't tell me that the burnt orange has seeped into the deep South.

Soonerus
10/5/2006, 12:55 AM
We will, coupled with their OSU loss the caps will disappear shortly...

Octavian
10/5/2006, 12:56 AM
yep...

there's more Texas sympathizers now that any time since they surrendered at the Alamo...

the people know as much about the situation now as they did then...

Longhorns = tshirt fans

BIG_IKE
10/5/2006, 07:09 AM
yep...

there's more Texas sympathizers now that any time since they surrendered at the Alamo...

the people know as much about the situation now as they did then...

Longhorns = tshirt fans

Yes, there is more disgusting Band wagon riders than ever. We also should keep in mind it's been one of the 3 largest schools in the country. 50,000 undergrads is ridiculous..

Sooner Born & Sooner Bred
10/5/2006, 10:01 AM
Yep that burnt orange shiat has seeped it's way up here in Ohio too, YUCK, it's disgusting. I see it everyday, and think, these people have no idea .... for example I was at the grocery store on game day, of course supporting my crimson and cream and this lady and her daughter were walking beside me, they kinda give me an idiot look, the daughter is wearing Ohio State, the mom wearing a Whorns shirt. So I say, "wow I bet it gets crazy around game day at your house!" she looks at me really puzzled, and so I simply try to explain to her (dumb whorn fans) Hook 'em "you wearing Whorns, and your daughter wearing Buckeyes..." I mean duh... anyway she says "oh do they play each other?" again.. duh.. I said "ah ya.." and her response... "ohh I just bought the shirt cause I liked it!" omg... *shakes head* ewwww yuck *spit spit* I just looked at her like what a freakin' idiot. I mean it took everything for me to swallow the vomit that was coming up in my mouth... Stupid stupid people... :rolleyes:

sooneron
10/5/2006, 10:03 AM
Why would anyone just buy a shirt (esp women) with a Uterus and fallopian tubes on it??

Plano UT
10/5/2006, 10:14 AM
yep...

Longhorns = tshirt fans

Because there definitely wasn't an over abundance of crimson roaming the streets after the 2000 season!!!!!!!

The t shirt fans/bandwagoners rotate to whoever the most recent winner was. It is currently not cool to were FSU/Miami stuff like it was in the late 80's early 90's (and Aggy for that matter).

It is currently "cool" to wear Texas. Though I am not a fan of the t shirt lemming fan, I do like the affect it is having on Sooners and Aggy.

sooneron
10/5/2006, 10:23 AM
Because there definitely wasn't an over abundance of crimson roaming the streets after the 2000 season!!!!!!!

The t shirt fans/bandwagoners rotate to whoever the most recent winner was. It is currently not cool to were FSU/Miami stuff like it was in the late 80's early 90's (and Aggy for that matter).

It is currently "cool" to wear Texas. Though I am not a fan of the t shirt lemming fan, I do like the affect it is having on Sooners and Aggy.
Affect? No. I just call them out and then....:rolleyes:

crawfish
10/5/2006, 10:23 AM
Ok, but just because you asked.

caphorns
10/5/2006, 10:26 AM
The paperclip just isn't cool. So sad. I guess you'll be happier when the insecure in nature don other gear. I'm not fans of the t-shirt non-fans, but they are contributing their money to our football program and university every time they buy one :)

Plano UT
10/5/2006, 10:29 AM
Affect? No. I just call them out and then....:rolleyes:

You can call them out all the time if it makes you feel better. the truth is the over abundance of Texas gear drives most Sooners and all Aggies ape ****.

The only saving grace for ya'll is some recent scoreboard and a national championship not to long ago. Aggy is forced to grin and bare it with no recourse.

sooneron
10/5/2006, 10:31 AM
You can call them out all the time if it makes you feel better. the truth is the over abundance of Texas gear drives most Sooners and all Aggies ape ****.

The only saving grace for ya'll is some recent scoreboard and a national championship not to long ago. Aggy is forced to grin and bare it with no recourse.
Tell you what, I'll admit this. It will be more bearable when we beat the shrothorns on Saturday.:D

sooneron
10/5/2006, 10:33 AM
The paperclip just isn't cool. So sad. I guess you'll be happier when the insecure in nature don other gear. I'm not fans of the t-shirt non-fans, but they are contributing their money to our football program and university every time they buy one :)
You should check out some of your "contributors" in the S Bronx and seedier parts of Brooklyn.:texan:

KYHonorarySooner
10/5/2006, 10:38 AM
It is in to Kentucky as well. A bunch of "fans" who went out and bought their whorn hats/visors/t-shirts on the morning of 01/04/06 and will conveniently have a new hat/visor/t-shirt after this years NC game. I shake my head.

soonersweetie
10/5/2006, 01:04 PM
It's also out here in San Diego area. From years past when the horns were in the Holiday Bowl, the horn fans would show up for the game and would never leave. It's disgusting.

Not to mention, I couldn't believe this.. On the high school footall tv highlights last week, there is a high school football team out here in the South section of San Diego County that is nicknamed the Longhorns. As if that is not bad enough, their colors-maroon and white. I just about puked when I saw that. That would be like Sooners donning puke orange jerseys. I thought what is this world coming to.