PDA

View Full Version : Sitting next to Nichele Nichols (Star Trek Uhura)...

TheHumanAlphabet
10/4/2006, 01:23 PM
In the Houston IAH South President's Club. It is her or someone that looks a lot like her. I looked up her pic on the innerweb, she is in the lounge seat facing me. It's got to be her. Classy lady!!!:)

handcrafted
10/4/2006, 01:35 PM
Just yell "hailing frequencies open" really loud and see what she does. YWIA. :D

VeeJay
10/4/2006, 01:37 PM
I'd go up and kiss her.

crawfish
10/4/2006, 01:52 PM
http://www.fivebuckstofriday.com/museum/hit/kirk.jpg

handcrafted
10/4/2006, 02:03 PM
Guys...umm...from what I recall recent pictures of her, she is kinda...chunky...these days.
:O

Widescreen
10/4/2006, 02:06 PM
Her brother was one of the Heavens Gate cult members who committed suicide to join the mothership as it passed behind a comet. Space stuff really ran in her family apparently.

Oh, and I've been watching the remastered Star Trek episodes over the last couple of weeks. She had quite a nice figure back in the day. Just sayin...

Beef
10/4/2006, 02:07 PM
I bet her big ole ya-ya's are down to her ankles these days.

IB4OU2
10/4/2006, 02:10 PM
You should of just kindly asked her if she used to be Uhur...........a.

VeeJay
10/4/2006, 02:17 PM
...and walk up to her, tell her you've been chatting about her on a message board, and people are calling her chunky, saying she has droopy tits and what not.

Go on, you can do it.

rebmus
10/4/2006, 02:26 PM
...and walk up to her, tell her you've been chatting about her on a message board, and people are calling her chunky, saying she has droopy tits and what not.

Go on, you can do it.
now THAT'S a good idea!

TheHumanAlphabet
10/4/2006, 11:48 PM
UPDATE:

It was Nichelle and she was on my Chicago flight. Actually, she is still rather hawt, but a bit chunky in the trunk. But for a person her age, she is hot. Funny thing. Upon landing, everyone whipped out their Blackberry's and had on their bluetooth ear piece. Now if that isn't irony, I don't know what is...Oh, the movie wasn't a Star Trek feature, I told the Flight Manager (head flight attendant) it was too bad we didn't have a Star Trek feature, she laughed heartily...