PDA

View Full Version : I encountered one of the .00000001% last night...

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 12:34 PM
I got pulled over for doing 7 mph over the limit about a block from my house. He took my license and my insurance verification, talked to me a bit and found out I was *this* close to home and let me go.

He didn't go back to his car or anything. He just made sure I had all the stuff I was supposed to, handed it back to me and told me to go about my beeswax.

So thank you Officer (or whatever title he has) Neal of the MWC PD. You're a decent fella.

:norm:

Howzit
10/4/2006, 12:36 PM
You were prolly so happy you danced the Q-tip.

:les: JUST THE Q-TIP!!!

Boarder
10/4/2006, 12:38 PM
He should have given you, a criminal, a ticket. That'd show you. That'd make you think twice before driving like a crazed maniac.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 12:44 PM
He should have given you, a criminal, a ticket. That'd show you. That'd make you think twice before driving like a crazed maniac.

:les: MANIAC!!!

Oh, and when he handed me my stuff back I go 'so, you're letting me go?' and he goes 'you WANT a ticket?' and I go 'no, Sir...I do not' and he goes 'yeah - I'm letting you go...have a good night'.

Howzit
10/4/2006, 12:46 PM
<doing the Q-Tip>

SHE'S A MANIAC, MANIAC...IN TEH CAMRY!!!

crawfish
10/4/2006, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I'm sure flashing your breasts had NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 01:04 PM
Heh. No boobies involved in this incident.

I think he just wanted to make sure I wasn't a MANIAC!!!! Or he might have just felt stupid writing me a ticket for 7 over. I was kinda surprised he pulled me over in the first place.

IB4OU2
10/4/2006, 01:07 PM

She musta flashed him with her Ipod too.

handcrafted
10/4/2006, 01:15 PM
The stuff chicks can get away with. Le *sigh*.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 01:23 PM
I don't think this was a 'let a chick go' kinda thing. Maybe but I don't think so...

I just wanted to post it because we always gripe about the bad ones but there are good ones, too.

And one of them gave me a break when he could have written me a ....$15 dollar ticket? Heh.

BeetDigger
10/4/2006, 01:26 PM

No, hiked up skirt, lacy panties.

NormanPride
10/4/2006, 01:27 PM
Did you "accidentally" drop a $20 out the window?

Czar Soonerov
10/4/2006, 01:37 PM
It's amazing what a JB can get you out of these days.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/4/2006, 01:46 PM
So, would ya? ;)

crawfish
10/4/2006, 01:47 PM
She musta flashed him with her Ipod too.

Wow...is that what the kids are calling it these days? :hot:

Mjcpr
10/4/2006, 01:59 PM
Officer not doing his job.....reported.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 02:04 PM
I wish I could write you a ticket...

Mjcpr
10/4/2006, 02:14 PM
A ticket to planet Lovetron?

Howzit
10/4/2006, 02:15 PM
Prolly a ticket to Dontbesuchafagatron.

Czar Soonerov
10/4/2006, 02:16 PM
I wish I could write you a ticket...

Mmmm, BSG in a cop outfit...

:hot:

Howzit
10/4/2006, 02:18 PM
Mmmm, BSG in a cop outfit...

:hot:

A motorcycle cop with knee-length ridin' boots.

Wowza.

49r
10/4/2006, 02:22 PM
A ticket to planet Lovetron?

pssst...

The Uranus thread is over there...

tbl
10/4/2006, 02:26 PM
I was coming home from the airport a couple of months ago and zoomed through a red light. It had just turned red and by the time I had noticed it I was at the point of no return. There was a cop in the left turn lane that jumped right out and pulled me over. He checked my license and insurance, didn't walk back to his car, and told me to be careful b/c that was a dangerous intersection. That cop rocked my friggin world.

Norm In Norman
10/4/2006, 02:27 PM
Prolly a ticket to Dontbesuchafagatron.
Ahhh - fagatron. One of the lesser known transformers.

Mjcpr
10/4/2006, 02:28 PM
Obviously, tbl and BSG are white folk.

IB4OU2
10/4/2006, 02:29 PM
pssst...

The Uranus thread is over there...

psssst......don't tell Pat about uranus.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 02:34 PM
I think being a chick cop would a very hard job.

Not to mention the chronic helmet hair. :norm:

Mjcpr
10/4/2006, 02:37 PM
I think being a chick cop would a very hard job.

Not to mention the chronic helmet hair. :norm:
I don't think they have to wear a cup, Booty.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 02:41 PM
I wonder if chick cops ever pull a dude over and go 'if you show me your nips I'll consider letting you go'...

Howzit
10/4/2006, 02:42 PM
They do.

49r
10/4/2006, 02:48 PM
I wonder if chick cops ever pull a dude over and go 'if you show me your nips I'll consider letting you go'...

mmmmmm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/Cheese_Nips.jpg

IB4OU2
10/4/2006, 02:48 PM

I don't know, I don't let asians ride with me.......

Howzit
10/4/2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.punditguy.com/images/NipseyRussell2_small.jpg

tbl
10/4/2006, 03:31 PM
Obviously, tbl and BSG are white folk.
In all honesty, that was the first thing I told my wife after we pulled out. In the Atlanta area, it helps in certain area's if you are of a certain skin tone.

BigRedJed
10/4/2006, 03:33 PM
I got pulled over (OCPD) on the Broadway Extension a couple of months ago doing 15 or so over. When the guy asked for my insurance verification, I didn't have it. I told him (not lying) that it was on my desk at the office and I had forgotten to put it in my truck. He went back to his car, checked me out, came back and let me go with a warning. I was shocked, not having my insurance verification and all.

But seriously, I have gotten far more warnings than tickets since I've been driving. Any tickets I've gotten have typically been bumped down to municipal (less than 10 over) violations that don't go on your record, even though they didn't have to. Overall, I have been treated more than fairly on traffic stops, IMO.

I think it's because I'm white.

BigRedJed
10/4/2006, 03:34 PM
And, I have a great set of man boobs, which I'm not shy about showing off when the situation calls for it.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/4/2006, 03:56 PM
And, I have a great set of man boobs, which I'm not shy about showing off when the situation calls for it.Cue Czar to post the pic of one of them in KC.

colleyvillesooner
10/4/2006, 03:57 PM
Ahhh - fagatron. One of the lesser known transformers.

More than meets the brown eye

Sooner_Bob
10/4/2006, 04:11 PM
I'm ashamed to admit how fast I was going the last time I got stopped . . . and got away with it. Let's just say it was more than 15 over.

KABOOKIE
10/4/2006, 04:19 PM

No, cop chicks pull over chicks……Duh! :D

sooner_born_1960
10/4/2006, 04:37 PM
When the guy asked for my insurance verification, I didn't have it. I told him (not lying) that it was on my desk at the office and I had forgotten to put it in my truck.

I think it's because I'm white.
I didn't take turns correctly at a stop sign. The guy who's turn I took was a police officer driving an unmarked car. I left the house for a short errand (pick up a kid at a friends house), so I didn't have my wallet. My insurance verification was at home because I forgot to put it in the vehicle. After he pulled me over, I explained all of the above, and he let me off with a verbal warning without checking anything out.

Mjcpr
10/4/2006, 04:39 PM
I opened fire in a crowded supermarket one time because they were out of ox tails. Took out about 5 people. When the cops arrived, I said the gun was a friend's and I was just holding it for him. They laughed and let me go with a warning without checking anything out.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/4/2006, 04:42 PM
I got pulled over for doing 7 mph over the limit about a block from my house. He took my license and my insurance verification, talked to me a bit and found out I was *this* close to home and let me go.

He didn't go back to his car or anything. He just made sure I had all the stuff I was supposed to, handed it back to me and told me to go about my beeswax.

So thank you Officer (or whatever title he has) Neal of the MWC PD. You're a decent fella.

He was my DARE officer! He is actually really cool!!!

IB4OU2
10/4/2006, 04:42 PM
I opened fire in a crowded supermarket one time because they were out of ox tails. Took out about 5 people. When the cops arrived, I said the gun was a friend's and I was just holding it for him. They laughed and let me go with a warning without checking anything out.

Was that at Albertsons at about 15th and Lewis? Sorry, we were hungry for Ox tail that night.....

Partial Qualifier
10/4/2006, 04:43 PM

Dude, I totally get it. I would've reacted the same way in that situation. That's awesome. Huh. Yep, hmm.

Hold on - did joo say somethin'???

Partial Qualifier
10/4/2006, 04:43 PM
Now, what?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/4/2006, 04:44 PM
PQ's stuttering again.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 04:45 PM
Dude, I totally get it. I would've reacted the same way in that situation. That's awesome. Huh. Yep, hmm.

Hold on - did joo say somethin'???

Pipe down, jinxer...

:mad: