PDA

View Full Version : sure you do.......

jk the sooner fan
10/4/2006, 12:20 PM
so this past weekend, mrs jk and i are at wal-mart, looking for something......and i see whatever magazine it is that has clay aiken on the cover with the headline "clay aiken refuses to discuss his sexuality"....or something like that

anyway, i make some odd comment to mrs jk about how "if he were hetero, he wouldnt refuse to answer the question, he'd just simply say I LIKE GIRLS

the problem is that before i uttered what appears above in bold (i said it with great emphasis), mrs jk strolls about 10 feet away from me.....so that i'm basically creepy guy standing alone in wal-mart saying "i like girls"......injury to insult, one of the cashiers walked by me right as i said it and gave me that "sure you do" look

not an easy situation to recover from with any amount of grace

BeetDigger
10/4/2006, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. $10 says the cashier was missing a third of her teeth.

yermom
10/4/2006, 12:57 PM
luckily you didn't come across any as you said it

Beef
10/4/2006, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. $10 says the cashier was missing a third of her teeth.
I need to go to Wal Mart to pick up chicks.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/4/2006, 01:07 PM
Something tells me Mrs. jk is kinda funny.

:D

Fugue
10/4/2006, 01:09 PM
I need to go to Wal Mart to pick up chicks.

beat me to it, spek.

handcrafted
10/4/2006, 01:12 PM
so this past weekend, mrs jk and i are at wal-mart, looking for something......and i see whatever magazine it is that has clay aiken on the cover with the headline "clay aiken refuses to discuss his sexuality"....or something like that

anyway, i make some odd comment to mrs jk about how "if he were hetero, he wouldnt refuse to answer the question, he'd just simply say I LIKE GIRLS

the problem is that before i uttered what appears above in bold (i said it with great emphasis), mrs jk strolls about 10 feet away from me.....so that i'm basically creepy guy standing alone in wal-mart saying "i like girls"......injury to insult, one of the cashiers walked by me right as i said it and gave me that "sure you do" look

not an easy situation to recover from with any amount of grace

Oh, that was you????????

:eek: :texan:

NormanPride
10/4/2006, 01:12 PM
Are you one that could be confused for gay? I never would have guessed...

GrapevineSooner
10/4/2006, 01:19 PM
If you had only said I like WIMMMIN

Czar Soonerov
10/4/2006, 02:12 PM
I had one of those moments before the UAB game. These two 18-20 yr old girls were sitting on a bench outside the stadium complaining that they would let them in the game with their big purses. VK compared her purse to theirs and it was much smaller, so we were golden. So one of the girls goes on about how the security guard thought she was her friends mother. And me being the comedian that I am I said "you're her mom? Damn, YOU LOOK GOOD! So she yells back "Damn, YOU LOOK GOOD TOO." So I'm standing there with my wife and son appearing to be hitting on this 20 yr old chick. :O

heh

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2006, 02:30 PM
The closest thing I've had to one of those moments was on a trip back to OK from Waco with my bulldog Winston in the car. I had him in the car while I ran into the convenient store..when I come out there are 3-4 teenage girls looking through my window at Winston and as I approach they say, "He's so ugly he's cute!" I'm really not sure if they meant me or Winston.

rebmus
10/4/2006, 02:33 PM
i had a co-worker that i called "fatboy". we had both put on about 15 lbs each and picked at each other about it.

one day, as jon rounded the corner...i yelled "hey fatboy!". i failed to notice a huge man had just walked in the side door. i'm lucky to be alive.

tbl
10/4/2006, 02:34 PM
I once shot a man with real bullets. That was pretty embarassing.

Beef
10/4/2006, 02:36 PM
i had a co-worker that i called "fatboy". we had both put on about 15 lbs each and picked at each other about it.

one day, as jon rounded the corner...i yelled "hey fatboy!". i failed to notice a huge man had just walked in the side door. i'm lucky to be alive.
I'm sure you could have outrun him.

Widescreen
10/4/2006, 02:36 PM
jk, it could've been worse. You could've said "why can't he just be honest and say:

I LIKE BOYS!!!!!!

rebmus
10/4/2006, 02:37 PM
I'm sure you could have outrun him.
then... yes.

now, prolly not.:O

rebmus
10/4/2006, 02:37 PM
I once shot a man with real bullets. That was pretty embarassing.
is he still ****ed about it? or, do yall laugh about it now?

jk the sooner fan
10/4/2006, 02:41 PM
Something tells me Mrs. jk is kinda funny.

she's pretty quick.......i always tell her "you've reached your daily quota for jokes"

tbl
10/4/2006, 02:42 PM
is he still ****ed about it? or, do yall laugh about it now?
I still laugh about it, but he died. His widow is okay with it b/c I ended up marrying her. Funny how fate and bullets work.

yermom
10/4/2006, 02:44 PM
how romantic

rebmus
10/4/2006, 02:45 PM
I still laugh about it, but he died. His widow is okay with it b/c I ended up marrying her. Funny how fate and bullets work.
did she have a good insurance policy on him?
if so... you jackpotted!

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2006, 02:58 PM
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

49r
10/4/2006, 03:04 PM
luckily you didn't come across any as you said it

you are a dirty, filthy man...

BajaOklahoma
10/4/2006, 03:26 PM
JK, I'm disappointed in you. You are old enough to know that you never, ever raise your voice to your wife for any reason. God punished you for breaking this rule.

:P

jk the sooner fan
10/4/2006, 03:28 PM
no no, i wasnt raising my voice, i was using emphatic speech to relate how the gay clay aiken should have sounded when defending his heterosexuality (or lack thereof)

Vaevictis
10/4/2006, 03:59 PM
teenage girls looking through my window at Winston and as I approach they say, "He's so ugly he's cute!" I'm really not sure if they meant me or Winston.

No matter how ugly you are, humans are never so ugly they're cute. That's reserved for cuddly animals. Don't you know anything at ALL about females?

... and no, that rug on your back does not qualify you as a cuddly animal.