PDA

View Full Version : Why are some people so stupid?

Osce0la
10/4/2006, 11:51 AM
I have told my coworkers that my email is messed up right now, so I can't get into my email or the group mailbox. Not even 5 minutes later the idiot woman (the same one that had to go home because her 17 year old son was sick, and whose husband had to leave work early because the power was out at their house in broad daylight and her son was scared) tells me "You've got some wires out here, and there's a fax in here for you..." (our faxes come in through our group email)...Now tell me, how in the **** am I supposed to print these off when I can't get into my email? Why do I have to ask her to print them for me since I can't get to the emails to see them?

Some people are so stupid...

The other day my computer decided it didn't want to print for whatever reason, so instead of her going into Word and printing the 1 thing that I needed (it is in a shared drive so she has access to it), I had to restart my computer and finally after waiting several minutes for it to restart and boot up I was able to print it - because God forbid she should have to open the folder on Word and print it for me...

Sooner_Bob
10/4/2006, 11:55 AM
Ummm yeah . . . are you finished with that TPS report yet?

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1999/images/officespace_lumbergh.jpg