PDA

View Full Version : Does it feel like RRS week to anyone else?

Hatfield
10/4/2006, 08:57 AM
wierd...usually i am much more ampted.

here we are at wed. and still kind of indifferent.

guess i am just having a hard time getting up for the tremendous arse whooping we are going to lay on them.

NormanPride
10/4/2006, 09:38 AM
I listened to "Texas Fight" the other day and now I want to hurt things. I'm not as amped as when I was in college; my blood is just on "simmer" rather than a rolling boil.

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2006, 09:39 AM
We are going to drown your kittens, drop kick your puppies, sleep with your women and make you wax our cars!!!!

Does that help any ?

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2006, 09:43 AM
Hat..

Will this put you in a more... festive mood???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KWaLdSq8fw

:D :D ;)

handcrafted
10/4/2006, 09:44 AM
Texas Sucks.

The more I state the obvious, the more amped I get. The adrenaline is starting to kick in for me, anyway. Saturday my son has his first ever peewee soccer game, then we get to come home and watch the dismantling of the man-loving whorns.

It also helps that my son has been having pretend OU-TX football games in the backyard and living room since last week. He puts on his little OU jersey and runs around with a nerf football. It's tremendously cute and also inspiring. :)

NormanPride
10/4/2006, 09:52 AM
Texas Sucks.

The more I state the obvious, the more amped I get. The adrenaline is starting to kick in for me, anyway. Saturday my son has his first ever peewee soccer game, then we get to come home and watch the dismantling of the man-loving whorns.

It also helps that my son has been having pretend OU-TX football games in the backyard and living room since last week. He puts on his little OU jersey and runs around with a nerf football. It's tremendously cute and also inspiring. :)

How bad does he beat them? This is important.

Hatfield
10/4/2006, 09:54 AM
Hat..

Will this put you in a more... festive mood???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KWaLdSq8fw

:D :D ;)

made it 26 seconds before turning it off.

thanks...temp rose several degrees

Hot Rod
10/4/2006, 10:01 AM
Texas Sucks.

You have taught him well. However, my boys play pretty rough, so I don't allow the potential ruining of jerseys to take place.

slickdawg
10/4/2006, 10:22 AM
I was up in Plano yesterday, a hotel had three flags up, in this order:

USA, OU, UT

I was ready for kickoff at that point, but it's only Wednesday.

handcrafted
10/4/2006, 10:36 AM
How bad does he beat them? This is important.

Indeed. When he reports the score to me OU is always ahead and/or wins by at least 6 touchdowns.

NormanPride
10/4/2006, 10:51 AM
Indeed. When he reports the score to me OU is always ahead and/or wins by at least 6 touchdowns.

Good man. J Dub got nuthin' on 'im! :D

proud gonzo
10/4/2006, 12:46 PM
I've barely had time to think about hating Texass yet this week. Hopefully all my pent up rage from sh*tty classes this week will be channeled properly into hating Texass on saturday.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/4/2006, 02:01 PM
I think we are more jacked when we go in undefeated. Of course, we should be just that.

slickdawg
10/4/2006, 06:56 PM
I think we are more jacked when we go in undefeated. Of course, we should be just that.

It's kind of hard to go undefeated when THE ****ING REFS ARE CHEATING IDIOTS.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AustinTXHorn
10/4/2006, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=texas%2Fou&search=Search

Those videos have done a good job of getting me pumped up this week.

handcrafted
10/5/2006, 10:20 AM
Those gay bars in Asstin have done a good job of getting me pumped this week.

Fixed. :D