PDA

View Full Version : why is mack brown on nbc?!?

badger
10/3/2006, 07:19 PM
argh, a cameo on friday night lights!!! :mad:

I say after we beat them, they go back to reality and have Bob Stoops' cameo and steal all the texas recruits away to Oklahoma!!! :D

NYSooner1355
10/3/2006, 07:23 PM
I liked his line about not needing a great qb to win championships!

setem
10/3/2006, 07:24 PM
Beat me to it!

He is a pretty big dick in the show and he sounds like a queer!

Harris County Sooner
10/3/2006, 08:02 PM
His lip healed!

goingoneight
10/3/2006, 08:04 PM
argh, a cameo on friday night lights!!! :mad:

I say after we beat them, they go back to reality and have Bob Stoops' cameo and steal all the texas recruits away to Oklahoma!!! :D

Have you ever seen the movie "Man of the House???" They are seen playing an unlabeled red football team in Former Sooner Memorial Stadium, and they made a point of getting the "O-Who?" shirts in the movie in several places. The movie wasn't the worst I've ever seen, but it really made me lose respect for Tommy Lee Jones for such a lame story.

Point: They don't play OU in DKRS, and when it comes to college football, people know exactly who Oklahoma is, but have to ask the question "which Texas team?"

It's a good thing they didn't label the team OU, they'd be gettin' the arses kicked in their own movie...

Half a Hundred
10/3/2006, 08:13 PM
Have you ever seen the movie "Man of the House???" They are seen playing an unlabeled red football team in Former Sooner Memorial Stadium, and they made a point of getting the "O-Who?" shirts in the movie in several places. The movie wasn't the worst I've ever seen, but it really made me lose respect for Tommy Lee Jones for such a lame story.

Point: They don't play OU in DKRS, and when it comes to college football, people know exactly who Oklahoma is, but have to ask the question "which Texas team?"

It's a good thing they didn't label the team OU, they'd be gettin' the arses kicked in their own movie...

It was the Arkiesaw game from '03, as indicated by the Piggie mascot that had the Super Soaker. Only reason I remember that is because, as y'all remember, they LOST THE FREAKIN' GAME in real life. HA. :D

Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

proudsoonergal
10/3/2006, 08:21 PM
FNL is filmed (either completely or just partially) here in Austin - that's why Mack got the cameo.

olevetonahill
10/3/2006, 08:30 PM
every turd has to have an ******* :eek:

aero
10/3/2006, 08:41 PM
Uh..... Mark Foley wouldn't return their calls?