PDA

View Full Version : truth serum

soonerbrat
10/3/2006, 06:18 PM
i feel like i took some...I took one ambien lsat night and i slept for 10 solid hours, woke up in a daze..made a halfway coherant call to my boss saying I wouldn't be in, and promptly fell back to sleep for 2 more hours. I still feel like i'm stoned out of my gourd and i can't quite wake up. My cousin called me a few minutes ago and i rambled on about something.i have no idea...she thinks i'm crazy. she told me to hang up and go back to bed. so i did.

does this stuff ever wear off? i'm in a daze

Howzit
10/3/2006, 06:19 PM
No, it never does.

Widescreen
10/3/2006, 06:22 PM
Well, your posting style hasn't change for what it's worth.

;)

soonerbrat
10/3/2006, 06:22 PM
you mean i'm going to be stuck in a daze for the rest of my natural born life?

it won't be MUCH different from normal, i guess.

TopDaugIn2000
10/3/2006, 08:47 PM
try Xanax. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jk the sooner fan
10/3/2006, 08:57 PM
i love the part of the sleeping pill commercial where it warns you not to drive or operate heavy machinery after taking

UMM, HELLOOOOOOOO, if you're taking a sleeping pill, isnt the goal to SLEEP? instead of.....driving heavy machines?

OUDoc
10/3/2006, 09:00 PM
No, it never does.
I believe that's in the fine print.

usmc-sooner
10/3/2006, 09:05 PM
i feel like i took some...I took one ambien lsat night and i slept for 10 solid hours, woke up in a daze..made a halfway coherant call to my boss saying I wouldn't be in, and promptly fell back to sleep for 2 more hours. I still feel like i'm stoned out of my gourd and i can't quite wake up. My cousin called me a few minutes ago and i rambled on about something.i have no idea...she thinks i'm crazy. she told me to hang up and go back to bed. so i did.

try valium, much better.

after an injury to my eye, the docs gave me this. I swear I went through about 3 days in 3 hours. People told me I didn't move for hours.

SoonerInKCMO
10/3/2006, 09:08 PM
Out all day with one Ambien... out three days on a Valium. Damn people, y'all need to take more drugs and build up some tolerance to this ****.

Jerk
10/3/2006, 09:13 PM
What can I take to keep me unconscious from Monday through Friday?

Cam
10/3/2006, 09:30 PM
try valium
Pass a couple over here please. That's good chit man.

Geekboy
10/3/2006, 09:31 PM
You're not in a daze. You're dreaming. In your dream you are posting on Soonerfans. You are still asleep.

tulsaoilerfan
10/3/2006, 10:15 PM
Oh great, now i'm afraid to take this stuff; been having a lot of trouble sleeping, so the doc prescribed me some of this and now you have me totally scared. Thanks SO folks.

GottaHavePride
10/3/2006, 10:34 PM
If anything you should be afraid it will work too well. ;)

mdklatt
10/3/2006, 10:56 PM
Hey mods, you'd better delete those pictures or soonerbrat is gonna be mortified when she wakes up. She probably didn't even realize what she was doing when she posted them.

EDIT: Wow, that was quick. Good jorb, mods.

BajaOklahoma
10/4/2006, 05:35 AM
Oh great, now i'm afraid to take this stuff; been having a lot of trouble sleeping, so the doc prescribed me some of this and now you have me totally scared. Thanks SO folks.

Consider this thread a PSA. :D
With all of the issues people are having with Ambien, I wouldn't take it. Go with one of the older sleeping pills or take a benadryl.
Do to allergies/asthma as a child, I have a very high tolerance benadryl. :( And it is a cheap way to get some sleep - and no prescription.

Vaevictis
10/4/2006, 05:40 AM
Hey mods, you'd better delete those pictures or soonerbrat is gonna be mortified when she wakes up. She probably didn't even realize what she was doing when she posted them.

EDIT: Wow, that was quick. Good jorb, mods.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!@# :O

SoonerInFla
10/4/2006, 06:06 AM
WOAHHH...Her bush sure has grown!

Okla-homey
10/4/2006, 06:09 AM
Consider this thread a PSA. :D
With all of the issues people are having with Ambien, I wouldn't take it. Go with one of the older sleeping pills or take a benadryl.
Do to allergies/asthma as a child, I have a very high tolerance benadryl. :( And it is a cheap way to get some sleep - and no prescription.

pshaw. FWIW, military docs have been handing out Ambien for years to help people sleep when they really need to but otherwise might have trouble falling off. I took it a couple nights a month over a several year period. No biggy. No zombie-like daze afterwards either.

AlbqSooner
10/4/2006, 06:25 AM
Out all day with one Ambien... out three days on a Valium. Damn people, y'all need to take more drugs and build up some tolerance to this ****.
Not necessarily so. Back in the day before the day, I used to take 2 quaaludes and go bar hopping. But at that time, one 5 mg valium had me comatose for 16 hours. Some things your body just won't tolerate. It is different for everyone.

TopDaugIn2000
10/4/2006, 09:16 AM
Valium makes me sleep good, but Xanax knocks me clear off my a$$. It's some GOOOOOOD stuff.

BeetDigger
10/4/2006, 09:21 AM
WOAHHH...Her bush sure has grown!

Too much sleeping and not enough trimming.

JohnnyMack
10/4/2006, 09:28 AM
Valium makes me sleep good, but Xanax knocks me clear off my a$$. It's some GOOOOOOD stuff.

I took a Xanax and drank two bloody marys when we were flying to Paris last year. Slept from just after takeoff until we were on our descent into the airport. That stuff so rules.

The
10/4/2006, 09:28 AM
Guaranteed sleep - Trazidine

frankensooner
10/4/2006, 09:31 AM
I had a small procedure done a couple of weeks ago and they gave me a 10mg Valium. It wore off before I could get into my paper dress so I made them give me another. Weak Sauce, well, it was fun for about 30 minutes. Now if you want to be knocked on your tail feather, the good old Demerol/Phenergan cocktail will do the trick. They gave me this when I broke my leg, and I only woke up to take more.

TopDaugIn2000
10/4/2006, 09:34 AM
I got some REALLY good stuff after my wreck last year. I'm saving what I have left for "hard times"

soonerbrat
10/4/2006, 11:34 AM
i finally woke up about 7ish last night..then i zonked out again about 10ish . I've taken ambien before and never had that effect on me. benadryl is worthless to me and this stuff that another doc gave me, restoril, is also worthless. i think i'll try lunesta if i need it in the future.