PDA

View Full Version : Derke Starting the Smack

caphorns
10/3/2006, 05:59 PM
"They're physical, but I don't think they're quick," Robinson said of UT's defensive line. "We're strong, physical and quick, and we play all four quarters. So we're going to see what they've got for all four quarters."

What's he been smoking? I thought these kinds of stupid quotes were reserved for Cedric Benson.

Half a Hundred
10/3/2006, 06:02 PM
So, the guy doesn't share the same overinflated estimation of your team as you do. Call me when somebody cares... :rolleyes: :pop:

OK2LA
10/3/2006, 06:03 PM
What's he been smoking? I thought these kinds of stupid quotes were reserved for Cedric Benson.

When we win - they'll say that he was just speaking his mind, and telling the truth.

I guess it will be said that he's stupid if we lose.

You and I know that what is said in the paper, media, men's bathroom, airport, blogs, etc - doesn't matter 1 fuggin' bit - nor does it make a player/team - play harder.

But thanks for sharing:)

The Maestro
10/3/2006, 06:04 PM
Coack K voice..."I love Derke."

mrowl
10/3/2006, 06:05 PM
did you miss this quote?

"On paper, we're the better team," Brian Robison said Monday, speaking to the media for the first time since he suffered a bruised quadricep against Iowa State on September 22.

He quickly qualified his statement: "But, it's a rivalry game, so anything goes."
Brian Robison was hardly volunteering bulletin board material for the Sooner locker room. It's just that the senior was asked, point-blank, if No. 7 Texas was better than No. 13/14 Oklahoma. He said yes.

"We're ranked higher than them, and that's the only reason why I say we're a better team than they are," Robison added.

Jello Biafra
10/3/2006, 06:15 PM
that's one overated azz id like to see get smoked.....

femur.......clavicle....anything....

goingoneight
10/3/2006, 07:17 PM
Sounds like both sides are taking the Dusty D. look on this game... the "we'll see" road is smart, but you gotta admit it's boring...

leavingthezoo
10/3/2006, 07:20 PM
wow... if you guys consider that smack, i hope no one is forced to cry when they really start yappin' it up on the field.

Ash
10/3/2006, 08:17 PM
Who is Derke Robinson?

:confused:

Skysooner
10/3/2006, 08:52 PM
So...ummm....we are the better team because we were whipped on our home field by a #1 team....and they lost (on a technicality/***-raping by the refereees) by a top 15 team on their home field. Shut up, Robison and serve me those fries.

Half a Hundred
10/3/2006, 09:08 PM
Who is Derke Robinson?

I think he's related to Stan Darsh

Snrfn4ever08
10/3/2006, 09:13 PM
Who is Derke Robinson?

Give him a break, he's a whorn. He can't spell Duke.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 09:23 AM
Duke - yes. Other than his Oprah-like weight loss, I really don't know much about the kid because he's accomplished nothing of note on the field -- unlike the guys he faces on Saturday.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 09:35 AM
that's one overated azz id like to see get smoked.....

femur.......clavicle....anything....
Classy. :rolleyes:

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Derke Robinson
"They're physical, but I don't think they're quick," Robinson said of UT's defensive line. "We're strong, physical and quick, and we play all four quarters. So we're going to see what they've got for all four quarters."
Yes, we will see. I'm confident he'll be singing a different tune after the game.

toast
10/4/2006, 10:10 AM
if this is what you're hanging your 10 gallon size hat on for bulletin board material, then ut is in a world of hurt.

BajaOklahoma
10/4/2006, 10:11 AM
It isn't smack if you can back it up.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 10:15 AM
It isn't smack if you can back it up.[/Larry Birdine]
Fixed that for you.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 10:20 AM
Duke - yes. Other than his Oprah-like weight loss, I really don't know much about the kid because he's accomplished nothing of note on the field -- unlike the guys he faces on Saturday.

When you don't know an offensive linemans name, that usually means he decent at his position. In otherwords, if you have never heard of him, that's good.

dougsooner
10/4/2006, 10:22 AM
Be careful or you'll make Chrissey's list.... oh, wait he burned that after he got through crying after another defeat in the cotton bowl.....

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 10:24 AM
It isn't smack if you can back it up.[/Larry Birdine]

Fixed that for you.

Yes, Larry did a terrible job of rushing the passer, covering the short routes and playing safety all at the same time. That blow out was all his fault.

Good example.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 10:28 AM
Yes, Larry did a terrible job of rushing the passer, covering the short routes and playing safety all at the same time. That blow out was all his fault.

Good example.
I think it's a pretty good analogy. A young, inexperienced and arrogant Sooner running his mouth about something he has no idea about and then watching his team get beat down.

Our DL not quick? That's just stupid. Chizik is all about quick.

The
10/4/2006, 10:43 AM
Marijuana slows reaction time.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 10:44 AM
Exactly what does he not know about. He was there last year. It's not like he is a true freshman.

Duke is entitled to his opinion just the same as you. You saying that his quote is stupid has as much validity as his original quote. He didn't back his statement up with facts and you didn't either.

If you want to refute his statement, post your D-Lines 40 times compared to our O-Line. Just don't come on here with the equivalent of "My daddy can beat up your daddy!"

BajaOklahoma
10/4/2006, 10:48 AM
Ummm, that actually was a Boz quote.

SoonerBorn68
10/4/2006, 10:52 AM
Derke' Derke' Jihad!

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 11:07 AM
Exactly what does he not know about. He was there last year. It's not like he is a true freshman.
He should remember our "slow" DL living in your backfield and planting Bomar into the turf over and over. Like I said, stupid.

Duke is entitled to his opinion just the same as you. You saying that his quote is stupid has as much validity as his original quote. He didn't back his statement up with facts and you didn't either.
Facts? How about UT having the 2nd ranked rushing D in the country? How about us living in your backfield the last time we played?

If you want to refute his statement, post your D-Lines 40 times compared to our O-Line. Just don't come on here with the equivalent of "My daddy can beat up your daddy!"
40 times mean jack squat for linemen.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 11:16 AM
40 times mean jack squat for linemen.

I guess that it doesn't if you are for Texas and the question is about your D-Lines quickness.

I also think that Texas is playing this years Sooners and not last years. Everyone knew that we couldn't pass last year so they loaded the box every play, put their ears back and rushed like crazy.

Use that same game plan this year and you'll be remembering 2000 and 2003 all over again. The mass exodus of orange at halftime will warm every sooner heart and confirm to us that Texas fans are only fans when the team wins.

Don't worry though. You'll still have your memories about how your D-Line lived in our backfield last year.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 11:16 AM
It isn't smack if you can back it up.

He's going to show that the Texas DL is slow or not physically fit? Don't think so. Kid is very disrespectful of his opponent. I wouldn't want our players not thinking they are facing a difficult challenge - where they will clearly face 4 quarters of speedy DLs coming at them.

I think this false bravado by a newbie bodes well for Texas as the matchup of lines in this game should go a long way to determining the outcome.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 11:23 AM
I guess that it doesn't if you are for Texas and the question is about your D-Lines quickness.
Only those who know nothing about our team or college football in general think our DL isn't quick as well as strong.

Use that same game plan this year and you'll be remembering 2000 and 2003 all over again... Don't worry though. You'll still have your memories about how your D-Line lived in our backfield last year.
And apparently 2000 and 2003 aren't in the past? :D Who's hanging their hat on memories again? :D

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 11:38 AM
I'm beginning to think that you Texas fans are feeling a little bit nervous about this weeks game. The amount of anger at Duke's words is surely not appropriate to his remarks.

As for my reference to the 2000 and 2003 seasons, I only referenced the final scores in that game and was not quoting the play in those games to what was going to happen this year.

Unlike you, I understand that the OU and Texas teams this year are not the same teams that played in years past.

You are hanging your rather oversized hat on the fact that your DL is quick because of how the DL played last year. I'm saying that last year was last year and we'll have to see about this year.

I also pointed out that using the same defensive game plan this year that you used last year (that I don't expect Texas' coaches will ), would result in a rather lopsided OU win.

Also, I am an OU fan. I don't watch Texas play as a general rule. The only game that I have seen them play this year was against tOSU. Even seeing them play that game, I don't know that I have enough information to assert that they are or are not strong and quick. Since you are not giving specifics, I'm guess that you don't either. What I'm saying, in essesce, is "Show me the money!"

You're ranking against the run means nothing since you have only played one, maybe two (I'm reserving my judgement of ISU until later), quality opponents this season. Let's wait until the season is over before proclaiming your defense the great run stopper of the year.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 11:42 AM
Fair points jwlynn and I don't see how anyone -- other than Duke Robinson -- could not be nervous about the outcome of this game. Apparently Robinson has discovered our flaw. I'm not mad about it, I think it's hilariously delusional.

I do appreciate your candor as to your knowledge on our team. But we are 7 deep on the line with very fast, very physically fit linemen. Duke may be exceptionally good and I am sure he is physically strong. But he's going to be a busy boy on Saturday. I'm sure Bob reminded him of this privately after this ignorant statement came out of his mouth. Probably not a good idea to challenge your opponent like this right off the bat.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks cap.

I am personnally very excited about this game. I think that this may be the most equally matched teams that have played in the last three or four years (2004 being the exception).

I honestly don't have a feel for how the game will come out. If I were forced to guess, I would say that both teams will score their share of points. I feel that Adrian and PT give us the edge on offense. I only say this because we are comleting about 62% of our passes and your D is allowing opponents to complete 58% of theirs. If we get the passing game going, then Adrian may have a big second half. Additionally, there is a perception that our O is not very good. Pretty crazy since we have the 16th ranked scoring offense.

If our D fianally shows up for four quarters, I think that they can hold you guys down enough for us to pull out the win. If they start out slow like they did against UO, then we might be in trouble. Now, I'm basing this opinion on my crimson colored gut feeling that we are better than we have been playing and not on any statistics from this year. On paper you guys should score in the 30s on us. I'm just thinking that our guys won't let you do that.

In any case, I hope that we have a game similar to the 2002 game where it was close up until the 4th quarter. That was a really great game to watch.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 12:18 PM
Your D will not start slow against us. We really have not been good about setting an early offensive tempo against good teams. Our D has usually been the one to get us some momentum - through field position. We got crushed on field position against OSU.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 12:48 PM
I'm beginning to think that you Texas fans are feeling a little bit nervous about this weeks game. The amount of anger at Duke's words is surely not appropriate to his remarks.
I'm definitely nervous about this game. I think the teams are pretty even. I also think Robinson's remarks are insulting and completely ignorant. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

We'll see how well your inexperienced and thin OL holds up for 4 quarters against a really good D (which you haven't faced this year yet). Then we'll talk.

Unlike you, I understand that the OU and Texas teams this year are not the same teams that played in years past.
Crowder, Robison and Okam all started on our "slow" DL in last year's game. Maybe there are some similarities after all to last year's game (which you seem to want to completely dismiss). And if you don't think they'll be bull rushing your young OL this year again, you'd be wrong.

You are hanging your rather oversized hat on the fact that your DL is quick because of how the DL played last year.
Why would I do that? Oh yeah, they're the same guys.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 01:28 PM
If they were playing the same OL under the same circumstances then you would have a valid point. Since that is not the case, then... well, you can figure it out. Wait. No, I dont think you can.

As previously stated, we have a healthy RB this year. We have a much improved QB than last year. We are much improved in pretty much every other postition on offense as well. All the talk of doom because of our OL has not materialized yet.

All of these factors leads me to conclude that even with with several of the same players as last year, Texas cannot expect the same result that they had last year.

As God is my witness, I hope that Texas is as overconfident as you are. I hope that they blitz on every play. I hope that they expect they will own our line. But, I don't really have the expectation that they do because, unlike you, I believe that they know we have improved in most area.

I expect that they are preparing for a battle and not a push over. Unfortunately, I believe that they know that they are not playing Rice, North Texas or Sam Houston State this Saturday. I hope otherwise but I'm realistic enough to believe that they are taking this game seriously.

I'm beginning to think that you have a relative or a man crush on someone on the Texas D. Calling Duke's remarks "insulting and completely ignorant" without offering any proof other than some of the guys were on a defense that played us really well last year is ignorant and insulting to the readers of this board.

Offer some examples of your players running someone down from behind. One of your ends speed rushing aroung the corner for a sack. Anything other than "because we beat you last year."

As I've said earlier, your DL might be really fast but I haven't seen the prood of that yet.

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2006, 01:40 PM
Sounds like you are reaching for something to be a beeyatch about Herr...wait nevermind you are a :texan: , you don't need a reason

Ash
10/4/2006, 01:41 PM
Fair points jwlynn and I don't see how anyone -- other than Duke Robinson -- could not be nervous about the outcome of this game. Apparently Robinson has discovered our flaw. I'm not mad about it, I think it's hilariously delusional.

Maybe to settle this burning question Duke can challenge the Texas D line to a race before the game. Loser has to treat everyone to corndogs.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 02:04 PM
Maybe to settle this burning question Duke can challenge the Texas D line to a race before the game. Loser has to treat everyone to corndogs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ash again.:D

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 02:05 PM
It has to be the Fletcher Corn Dogs and not the other ones they sell! ;)

Ash
10/4/2006, 02:07 PM
It has to be the Fletcher Corn Dogs and not the other ones they sell! ;)

Absolutely!:D

caphorns
10/4/2006, 02:10 PM

How bout we just watch as they decimate his sorry *** in all 4 quarters. He may want a corn dog after that to drown his sorrows. Feeling sorry for him (and wanting a good laugh for the next season) I just might buy him 14 or 40 or so.

Ash
10/4/2006, 02:17 PM
How bout we just watch as they decimate his sorry *** in all 4 quarters. He may want a corn dog after that to drown his sorrows. Feeling sorry for him (and wanting a good laugh for the next season) I just might buy him 14 or 40 or so.

We'll see about that cap. I think he was making a comment about a personal observation after looking at film. Frankly, I'll trust his judgement over yours, he actually plays the game. After reading your posts, it's obvious you don't even understand the game from a fans perspective.

I also think that if this is the kind of thing your D line needs for motiviation, they have big problems. If you walked up to them and asked them what they thought about it, I bet to a man they'd chuckle slightly and forget about it a second later.

:rolleyes: :twinkies: :rolleyes:

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 02:50 PM
If they were playing the same OL under the same circumstances then you would have a valid point. Since that is not the case, then... well, you can figure it out. Wait. No, I dont think you can.
And this has exactly what to do with our D line being "not quick"? Look, our DL has proven that they are quick time and again. It was an uninformed, insulting comment by your young O linemen. Period.

Calling Duke's remarks "insulting and completely ignorant" without offering any proof other than some of the guys were on a defense that played us really well last year is ignorant and insulting to the readers of this board.
Some? 3 of the starting 4 D linemen are back. What part of that do you not understand? They were quick last year. Do you think they got slower over the past 12 months?

Offer some examples of your players running someone down from behind. One of your ends speed rushing aroung the corner for a sack. Anything other than "because we beat you last year."
If you watched the National Championship game, you would have seen our backup DE Brian Orakpo chasing Reggie Bush down the line step for step. Bush did not get the corner on him BTW. Crowder has shown similar chasing ability numerous times. Speed rush? Do I really need to post a link to Brian Robison leaving your right OT in the dust and making a B-line to Bomar before he planted him in the ground?

As I've said earlier, your DL might be really fast but I haven't seen the prood of that yet.
Then you haven't watched us play since September 2005. Robison, Crowder, Okam and Orakpo have been fast ever since then. Aaron Lewis added to the DE rotation adds more speed. I hope your RB thinks he can run laterally down the line of scrimmage and think he's going to get the edge on them. In fact, I hope to God he does.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 03:00 PM
I also think that if this is the kind of thing your D line needs for motiviation, they have big problems. If you walked up to them and asked them what they thought about it, I bet to a man they'd chuckle slightly and forget about it a second later.

Any added motivation to anger our defense is much appreciated. Thanks, Mr. Robinson. Not too smart on his part.

You think Stoops is happy about what he said or not? Honest replies.

Ash
10/4/2006, 03:11 PM
Any added motivation to anger our defense is much appreciated. Thanks, Mr. Robinson. Not too smart on his part.

You think Stoops is happy about what he said or not? Honest replies.

Seriously, Herr. He's an athlete, a football player, what did you expect him to think? Maybe he shouldn't have said it in a quotable context, but it's nothing. The saxeT guys are thinking the same thing. It's nothing new in this context. This is the kind of thing for talk shows and message boards. It won't affect the game one bit, if Duke's man plays better on saturday, he'll win the matchup, if Duke plays better that day, he'll win the matchup. If you're D linemen are a bunch of thin skinned candy *** slackers that need something like this to get them going...good luck.

cschellman
10/4/2006, 03:14 PM
The Sooner OL will look different on Saturday. We got Jon Cooper back yesterday, so the OL that UT is studying will be markedly different from what they have been watching on tape. Let's just watch the game and see what happens, hmmm?

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 03:15 PM
There's nothing candy a$$ OR slow about our D line. If you don't think these comments made it to the ears of our players and if you don't think that makes them want to embarass Duke on every single play, then you never played competitive sports.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 03:23 PM
What he's mostly seen of our linemen on film was what they looked like laughing on the bench in the 4th quarter of 4 blowouts. Unfortunately young Duke doesn't realize that when you have capable backups and a sizable lead going into the 4th, you don't have to stay in the game. He'll come around.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 03:25 PM
The Sooner OL will look different on Saturday. We got Jon Cooper back yesterday, so the OL that UT is studying will be markedly different from what they have been watching on tape. Let's just watch the game and see what happens, hmmm?

Is Cooper starting? Did he play against UAB?

Generally it's better to have your OL working together through 3 or 4 games. I just don't know much about Cooper, so enlighten us here.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 03:30 PM
I think Stoops couldn't care less.

Herr, and I use that term loosely, what you guys did last year has nothing what-so-ever to do with what they will to Saturday. Are you wearing your lederhosen over your thick head. Why do you think that just because you guys got into our backfield last year that makes your team quick? Maybe they overpowered our line. Maybe they blitzed and we couldn't pick everyone up. There could be lots of reasons that don't have anything to do with quickness.

Kudos on actually giving examples of some of your team being fast. It only took you about 15 posts. You have now finally given some evidence to support your position that your DL is quick. I never actually thought that they were slow but you just couldn't grasp that you were doing exactly the same thing that you were accusing Duke of doing.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 03:36 PM
what you guys did last year has nothing what-so-ever to do with what they will to Saturday.
Except we're playing the same guys who destroyed your O line players last season that this group of pups couldn't beat out. Besides that, you're right, no comparison.

Maybe they overpowered our line. Maybe they blitzed and we couldn't pick everyone up. There could be lots of reasons that don't have anything to do with quickness.
Guess you didn't watch last year's game.

Kudos on actually giving examples of some of your team being fast. It only took you about 15 posts. You have now finally given some evidence to support your position that your DL is quick. I never actually thought that they were slow but you just couldn't grasp that you were doing exactly the same thing that you were accusing Duke of doing.
How about us being 7th in scoring defense last year and winning the national title? Does that lead you to any conclusions about our D?

Ash
10/4/2006, 03:38 PM
There's nothing candy a$$ OR slow about our D line. If you don't think these comments made it to the ears of our players and if you don't think that makes them want to embarass Duke on every single play, then you never played competitive sports.

:rolleyes:

<yawn>

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 03:40 PM

<yawn>
I hope that's what your team thinks too.

Ash
10/4/2006, 03:42 PM
I hope that's what your team thinks too.

Go tell the saxeT players that they do. They will take you very seriously, and it will have a big impact on the game.

:les:

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 03:48 PM
Go tell the saxeT players that they do. They will take you very seriously, and it will have a big impact on the game.

:les:
Fair enough. You never played sports. Duly noted.

Yeah, bulletin board material never has an impact in a rivalry game. :rolleyes:

Ash
10/4/2006, 04:01 PM
Fair enough. You never played sports. Duly noted.

Yeah, bulletin board material never has an impact in a rivalry game. :rolleyes:

You're right, Herr. Everyone has heard it again and again from players and coaches - you win games because you read the innerweb message boards the week before the game.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 04:02 PM
If it did, then I have to question that teams desire to win.

You sure have thrown out the "never played sports" tag a lot today. Your anger and obviouse lack of knowledge about what it takes to win makes me question if you ever did play any level of sport let alone competitive.

Winners want to win every game and get up for every opponent. The don't need any motivation to "get up for a big game". Dukes comments were so minor that I'm betting the Texas DL is only slightly aware that they were made. It's only you on this board and probable the other thousand of your clones that post on the Whorns board that care.

Please go seek couselling to deal with the "I was always picked last" chip that you are carrying on your shoulder.

Herr Scholz
10/4/2006, 04:26 PM
Duly noted. Neither of you every played sports. Smack talk from an opponent (especially a rival) never gets a player more motivated. Never happens. Thanks for that tidbit.

Keep whistling past the graveyard, gentlemen.

fwsooner22
10/4/2006, 04:30 PM
Duly noted. Neither of you every played sports. Smack talk from an opponent (especially a rival) never gets a player more motivated. Never happens. Thanks for that tidbit.

When you are the National Champions you are supposed to be cocky and kicking peoples butts all over the field.........you are 3-1 and played one TEAM, which you lost...........We'll see...........real soon

fwsooner22
10/4/2006, 04:33 PM
Is Cooper starting? Did he play against UAB?

Generally it's better to have your OL working together through 3 or 4 games. I just don't know much about Cooper, so enlighten us here.

JC will be playing.........we have gotten better each week........we will have to get even better Saturday

Ash
10/4/2006, 04:53 PM

Your team can wallpaper their lockroom with quotes and newspaper clippings or whatever. Maybe it helps get you up during practice (although, if you can't get up for THIS game, you're f**ked in the head). If they don't get it done on the field, they still lose and it doesn't mean jack. If they win, morons looking in from the outside will say "Look, it was the extra motivation from the newspaper clippings."

Once you're on the field, after the first hit, all that crap goes out the window and it becomes all about doing your job and beating the guy in front of you. Of course, you'd know that...right.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 04:57 PM
Ash - I gather your basic point is that you disagree with everything we say that suggests UT might have an advantage over OU. OK. I think I get it.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 04:59 PM
You're right, Herr. Everyone has heard it again and again from players and coaches - you win games because you read the innerweb message boards the week before the game.

It was in the paper. I think they've heard it. They've discussed it. And I'm sure they are having some laughs about it. But make no mistake that Duke is going to get some attention he probably didn't want at some point in the game for running his mouth.

Ash
10/4/2006, 05:01 PM
Ash - I gather your basic point is that you disagree with everything we say that suggests UT might have an advantage over OU. OK. I think I get it.

Nope. Think again.

This time, though, try thinking football: as in what might actually happen in the game.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 05:02 PM

OK Herr Einstein, using your logic, if OU didn't say anything to rile up the vaunted Texas DL, then your players wouldn't give it there all. They would only play, say, 90%. Because, you know, we didn't do anything to get them riled up to play.

Once again, your grasp of logic and the human condition is astounding.

Seriously man, are you off your medication. You know that you get crazy if you get off your medication.

Jello Biafra
10/4/2006, 05:17 PM
Classy. :rolleyes:

hey whorn....

FUK YOU

stick it in yer azz.....

look deep into my brown eye.

this week, .............i would kick ANY horn, elderly or otherwise who happens to fall in front of me. don't get tripped.

Jello Biafra
10/4/2006, 05:19 PM
Our DL not quick? That's just stupid. Chizik is all about quick.

yep thats what i heard too. he's all about giving up the pootie quick like in the back of the showers......

that dl of yours....pfft. whatever. ohio state show the world how to beat you arrogant pricks. now ya gonna get it stuck in ya deep.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 05:21 PM
hey whorn....

FUK YOU

stick it in yer azz.....

look deep into my brown eye.

this week, .............i would kick ANY horn, elderly or otherwise who happens to fall in front of me. don't get tripped.

This will have 'em shaking in their orthopedics. Watch out for the cane though.

Jello Biafra
10/4/2006, 05:29 PM
This will have 'em shaking in their orthopedics. Watch out for the cane though.

shut up bish and go get me a beer.

Ash
10/4/2006, 05:31 PM
It was in the paper. I think they've heard it. They've discussed it. And I'm sure they are having some laughs about it. But make no mistake that Duke is going to get some attention he probably didn't want at some point in the game for running his mouth.

Is Mack going to try and fondle his *** and smooch him?:eek:

Cuz I gaurantee he won't respond the way McScrambles did.

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2006, 05:32 PM
At least one defensive lineman looked mighty fast on this play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SogNb3D5bIw

:D :D

caphorns
10/4/2006, 05:34 PM
shut up bish and go get me a beer.

just stay away from my grandma, pervert

caphorns
10/4/2006, 05:38 PM
Hey Duke - when you are studying this film that Lid presented on our slow DLs, notice that the little box in the upper corner can tell you what quarter it is :)

Jello Biafra
10/4/2006, 05:38 PM
At least one defensive lineman looked mighty fast on this play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SogNb3D5bIw

:D :D

that wasn't a defensive lineman dumb****......

birddog
10/4/2006, 05:40 PM
well cap, we get your point that you disagree. people talk trash all the time. sometimes, they win, sometimes they lose. players can only exert so much energy on a playing field. there's no way your players will be digging down deep, saying "remember what duke said, let's get him!!"
and if texass wins, there won't be one player saying they wanted to prove duke wrong. it's message board material, not bulletin board material.

Jello Biafra
10/4/2006, 05:40 PM
Hey Duke - when you are studying this film that Lid presented on our slow DLs, notice that the little box in the upper corner can tell you what quarter it is :)

he didn't score a 6 on his wonderlic....im sure he can figure out what quarter he's watching.... tell your boys to bring it. personally i think you and yours are making up reasons to try and get lathered up....you are going to get thmuped and you know it.

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2006, 05:42 PM
that wasn't a defensive lineman dumb****......

Rod Wright was NOT a defensive tackle??

The guy who rumbled about a bajillion yards after your former QB got Bomarized?? The guy who no one on your team could catch?

Wow.. just... Wow...

caphorns
10/4/2006, 05:42 PM
Is Mack going to try and fondle his *** and smooch him?:eek:

Cuz I gaurantee he won't respond the way McScrambles did.

Nope. But I get the idea that you'd like to see it go down that way.

Jello Biafra
10/4/2006, 05:45 PM
Rod Wright was NOT a defensive tackle??

The guy who rumbled about a bajillion yards after your former QB got Bomarized?? The guy who no one on your team could catch?

Wow.. just... Wow...

you know damn good and well thats not who he was talking about. for some reason this board smells of cabbage today and im thinking its your breath. leave! turd tickler so we can at least enjoy the rest of our evening talking **** about you not to you.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 05:45 PM
he didn't score a 6 on his wonderlic....im sure he can figure out what quarter he's watching.... tell your boys to bring it. personally i think you and yours are making up reasons to try and get lathered up....you are going to get thmuped and you know it.

Apparently he can't and he's got the film study skills of a Pac 10 replay official.

caphorns
10/4/2006, 06:00 PM
Scary that a guy who threatens the elderly has gotten a point over on you Lid. Rod Wright is not going to suit up anymore.

But it did look like we had a few guys that knew what they were doing in the 4th quarter as they were ripping the heart out of soonerfans all over the planet.

jwlynn64
10/4/2006, 06:48 PM
We were in a down year. I don't think anyone's heart was ripped out.

I guess anyone looks fast when they are the only one running south and everyone running north has to turn around to catch him. That is known as relative speed. See if I'm going 15 mph south and you are going 2 mph north, your relative speed to me is 17 mph.

Hold on to those memories lid, they might be all you have left Sunday.

Ash
10/4/2006, 06:49 PM
I can only hope. Me, Lid and Herr have our lotion and paper towels handy ;) in case it goes down that way.

Not this again.

Jello Biafra
10/5/2006, 06:45 PM
Scary that a guy who threatens the elderly has gotten a point over on you Lid. Rod Wright is not going to suit up anymore.

But it did look like we had a few guys that knew what they were doing in the 4th quarter as they were ripping the heart out of soonerfans all over the planet.

i don't threaten the elderly. but if that old heiffer is wearing a texas shirt this week. im gonna back over her then put back it in drive if you know what i mean.

yeh like ANY of your lineman are smart enough to KNOW what they are doing. they took what we gave. nothing more nothing less. those punks have been playing football since they were 6. it's merely muscle memory.....if you'd have ever put a jock on, you'd know that.

XUS-KCAM
10/5/2006, 09:22 PM
yeh like ANY of your lineman are smart enough to KNOW what they are doing. they took what we gave. nothing more nothing less. those punks have been playing football since they were 6. it's merely muscle memory.....if you'd have ever put a jock on, you'd know that.[/QUOTE]

Maybe caphorn in the band........playing the skin flute!!!!!!