PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Mom from the House of Hades

TUSooner
10/3/2006, 04:08 PM
This is just the kind of meddling, I mean ADVICE, at which the South Oval excels.
But first
1. NOT hawt. nononononononononono
2. Would NOT hit it. Not with an '87 Buick, not even backing up. (Think Dean with long blond hair & Big Mama boobies, GAH!)

This woman has not stopped bitching and being unpleasant since Day 1 of her daughter's arrival on our team this season. When we took a bus to Dallas, she was on her cell-phone the whole way telling her correspondent in a clearly audible voice that her fellow bus passngers were "morons" and "f***ing a$$holes." I had to call her out on that trip. But no lating changes ensued. Her latest gripe is that we have an "unnecessary" game on Sunday evening at 6PM and that it will be at least 9-ish before she gets home. Her reasons for complaining are pure BS: lateness (9 pm ??? :eek: ) and "weakening the girls' immune sysrtems" (I TOLD you it was pure BS).

Here's the problem; The daughter is a nice kid, well liked , and a decent player. The dad (ex-hubby of the SMftHoH) is a great guy, very laid back, pleasant, and likeable. But he's not always available because he works 28 days off-shore at a time. SO.... is there any way to deal with the SMftHoH without wrecking the kid's life?
Should we 'splain it all to the Dad?

Let's hear it!

sanantoniosooner
10/3/2006, 04:19 PM
Rat poison muffins.

GrapevineSooner
10/3/2006, 04:25 PM
Just tell her in no uncertain terms that she's a f***ing idiot.

mdklatt
10/3/2006, 04:27 PM
IBTPIITB

PhxSooner
10/3/2006, 04:32 PM
You gotta talk to the dad. You can't have a parent cursing and insulting other players and parents without it affecting the team, as well as the poor kid who has to live with that abomination.

NormanPride
10/3/2006, 04:33 PM
Does the kid know her mom is a horrendous bitch?

jk the sooner fan
10/3/2006, 04:34 PM
can you talk to dad with the mother there? i'd do it with both present and just lay down the law

soonervegas
10/3/2006, 04:36 PM
1. I would ask for a meeting with Mom and Dad.

2. Provide specific details on what you have seen that is unacceptable and that it cannot continue.

3. Let them know if it does not improve SHE (MO) will be asked to stop attending the practice/games.

BoogercountySooner
10/3/2006, 04:56 PM
Give her Dolemites number he will line her A$$ out!:D

TUSooner
10/3/2006, 05:24 PM
Give her Dolemites number he will line her A$$ out!:D
OK, Thanks. We can stop right here.
Doleo.....

Actually, as much as it would be nice to keep the kid and the dad and lose the SMftHoH... it looks like they will all be gone after the long winter break for high school ball....by the SMftHoH's choice.
:cool: