PDA

View Full Version : TeVee coverage for RRS

OKLA21FAN
10/3/2006, 02:39 PM
I am under the impression that this is a national TV game and not regional. I'll be at Dega this weekend and need to know if i should call DISH and have them make my Dallas locals avaliable (pretty sure that can do this, for a fee of course) But if I don't have to, that would be nice as one can get Birmingham local channels well from the track.

any heads up would be appreciated.

CincySooner
10/3/2006, 02:51 PM
Probably a 80% chance I'll get the

conferencewherewecantcounttotenwithouthittingeleve nandeverygameisarivalrybecausethewinnertakeshomeso merandomassknickknack

game of the week :(

handcrafted
10/3/2006, 03:59 PM
Yes, ladies and germs...THE RRS WILL BE SEEN BY THE ENTIRE NATION!

It is the only game on ABC's schedule at 2:30 on Saturday afternoon. There are Big Televen games on the ESPNs at 11 am and Blue v. State is on at 3:30 on ESPN, but ABC has dedicated itself to a nationwide celebration of Sooner victory.

Hornsarelosers
10/3/2006, 05:52 PM
I hope the entire gets the chance to see the Sooners beat the Horns. I'm a Nebraska fan, but with Texas coming here and the media disregarding our game, I'm hoping you guys would end the Texas hype once and for all. I can't stand burnt orange.

olevetonahill
10/3/2006, 06:45 PM
according to the link i posted the other day , hint hint , its the only game abc is showing in that time slot and its also in hd

FormerSoonerProf
10/3/2006, 07:16 PM
I hope the sooners maim the horns on national TV