PDA

View Full Version : Forde's at it yet again.......

Salt City Sooner
10/3/2006, 02:22 PM
"The Dash didn't think Gridworld could become any touchier, but The Dash underestimated its inhabitants. The latest from the capital of whine country, Oklahoma, is an online fan petition to the NCAA to have the loss to Oregon nullified -- so far it has more than 14,000 signatures. LSU athletic director Skip Bertman, a model of restraint in comparison to OU president David Boren, nevertheless issued a statement carping about the officials after the Tigers' loss to Auburn. USC got huffy after Brent Musburger had the audacity to report something as banal as the hand signal the Trojans use to identify man-to-man coverage (here's an idea: change the signal). All that complaining, and the first BCS standings aren't even out yet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2611255&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos1

OUMallen
10/3/2006, 02:31 PM
What a bitch. I hate Forde.

Ash
10/3/2006, 02:33 PM
And as long as his site gets 1,000s of hits and the emails keep pouring in from said fans, he'll keep drumming it up in the most provocative way possible.:rolleyes:

GrapevineSooner
10/3/2006, 02:38 PM
So he's just ****ing everyone off, then.

Well, I never heard of this hack before he worked for ESPN. Not sure I'll give a damn about his opinion now.

He's right up there with Greg Doyel of Sportsline.

KingDavid
10/3/2006, 02:42 PM
And as long as his site gets 1,000s of hits and the emails keep pouring in from said fans, he'll keep drumming it up in the most provocative way possible.:rolleyes:

best treatment for forde: yawn. ignore.

Jewstin
10/3/2006, 02:43 PM
Did y'all know he's a Missouri graduate?

No wonder he hates OU. Sick of seeing his team romped. ;)

Ash
10/3/2006, 02:45 PM
best treatment for forde: yawn. ignore.

Egg.

Zack.

Arie.

fwsooner22
10/3/2006, 02:47 PM
Stop posting his links and maybe it won't be so easy to kick us...........

Octavian
10/3/2006, 02:48 PM
Forde has AD as his top Heisman candidate so it's not like he's "got it out for us.."

But there hasn't been one mention of the Oregon fiasco from one OU player or coach in over two weeks.

Forde's just stirring the pot and trying to get attention from readers...after which, he'll insincerely claim he's miffed about getting so many emails in his inbox...that's the job of a 21st century sportswriter

KingDavid
10/3/2006, 02:51 PM
Forde has AD as his top Heisman candidate

best treatment for forde: praise. revere.

:D

ZacHolley
10/3/2006, 02:56 PM
he is pretty much a ****** bag

PDXsooner
10/3/2006, 03:30 PM
when OU fans infiltrate writer's inboxes with endless angry emails, it does two things:

a- makes OU fans as a whole look dumber

b- motivates them to continue

aero
10/3/2006, 08:15 PM
Who is this tool? I've never even heard of him until I saw his name on espn's site. Hard to believe they can't ante up enough pay to get some decent writers. Seems he just shoots off to get pub so maybe someone will think he is somebody. I actually never thought his ramblings held much weight. My guess is he didn't watch the game and has never seen the replays. Kind of like I read Fran said a few days after the game he voted before he found out what had happened. He only saw the score and voted according. This forde prick is no different. He catches a little news and thinks he can post a T n A pic and shoot off and everybody will think he is really cool. Pathetic.

Snrfn4ever08
10/3/2006, 09:19 PM
He works for ESPN, so this is what we should expect.